Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (338151 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hour_Glass:

tell me something about the SENSIBLE EATING pls.
Sensible eating=WHOLE WHEAT BREAD over WHITE BREAD, SUB ZERO SUGAR and JUNK FOODS AND FRIED FOODS ,WHEAT MEAL over EBA,Just ONE EGG when I'd like to have two,i make my BEANS[always buy oloyin and do it like ewa-agoyin] with lots of onions and crayfish so i wouldn't have to add OIL cos i know the bread has some fat in the baking process,VEGETABLE over EGUSI,always having cucumber and garden egg in the fridge so that when i feel like SNACKING or i still feel like stuffing my face at 10 PM,i reach for it and am good.restricting GROUNDNUT to just about a handful if its a snack and 2 to 3 HANDFULS if its a meal[With GARRI IJEBU] E.T.C
I don't necessarily follow this to a T,[when i went to the UK, i had fish and chips,lasagne,pies e.t.c and felt no guilt cause it was what i was given and i was getting unbelievable cardio walking the high street].but trust me girl,80% of the time am on it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
mightlove:

@modath: how are u doing?i dont mind those your before and after pics too oh. My email is mightlovemm@gmail.com
BABE,will get it done,promise.hope you are doing ?.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
@AJANLEKOKO,welcome back.
agabaI23:

That won't motivate me bro as in i don't need it chaa grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2011
modath:

Sensible eating=WHOLE WHEAT BREAD over WHITE BREAD, SUB ZERO SUGAR and JUNK FOODS AND FRIED FOODS ,WHEAT MEAL over EBA,Just ONE EGG when I'd like to have two,i make my BEANS[always buy oloyin and do it like ewa-agoyin] with lots of onions and crayfish so i wouldn't have to add OIL cos i know the bread has some fat in the baking process,VEGETABLE over EGUSI,always having cucumber and garden egg in the fridge so that when i feel like SNACKING or i still feel like stuffing my face at 10 PM,i reach for it and am good.restricting GROUNDNUT to just about a handful if its a snack and 2 to 3 HANDFULS if its a meal[With GARRI IJEBU] E.T.C
I don't necessarily follow this to a T,[when i went to the UK, i had fish and chips,lasagne,pies e.t.c and felt no guilt cause it was what i was given and i was getting unbelievable cardio walking the high street].but trust me girl,80% of the time am on it.

so interesting, little changes here and there and it happened for you. I started introducing wheat bread once again, I dont want to rush it in either, a lil at a time and my favorites becomes my cheat, one step at a time. I will try my best at least knowing my body will be that slim is inspiring enough,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2011
evening running logs (treadmill):

155 calories running for 20 mins starting at 5km/hr, increasing by .2 every min (ended at 9km/hr).

Till tomorrow same time. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:43am On Nov 29, 2011
@general house,how una dey?
@ajanlekoko:welldone, keep it ip and we'll be the even though it tarries
logs for yesterday 28/11/11
45 minutes cross training
7th day on level 1 of JM's 30 DS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2011
Good morning all!

It has been a very bad few days one of siblings has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at age 49 and may have less than 1 month to live sad

It is an terrible type of cancer as it only starts showing symptoms when it has reached an advanced stage and is usually not operable.

It emphasises the need to have a healthy diet and to drink plenty of water.

It has renewed my motivation to lose weight and stay healthy.

Tuesday 29th November 2011

Exercise: Press ups and squats

Water: 1L

2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanutbutter and cottage cheese
cup of milky green tea
banana
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2011
GenBuhari:

Good morning all!

It has been a very bad few days one of siblings has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at age 49 and may have less than 1 month to live sad

It is an terrible type of cancer as it only starts showing symptoms when it has reached an advanced stage and is usually not operable.

It emphasis the need to have a healthy diet and to drink plenty of water.

It has renewed my motivation to lose weight and stay healthy.

Tuesday 29th November 2011

Exercise: Press ups and squats

Water: 1L

2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanutbutter and cottage cheese
cup of milky green tea
banana

oh how sad gen buhari, so sorry about. But all hope is not lost, God can heal any kind of disease at all if it so pleases Him. Nothing is incurable before Him.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2011
Sorry to hear that genB, its just one of those numerous experiences in life. Doctors may not have a final say atimes, he may still be extended enough to fulfil some of his heart desires anyway. Thank God its also motivating you positively.

Not been able to workout my days 15 and 16, a nasty headache since two days now, but am well this morning sha. So I should be resuming at work and prolly do some walking too. If 123 will not tear me apart.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2011
Spent time on the tread mill yesterday.
1.4km, 115 calories, 14 minutes. I had to abort when I started feeling pains in my abdomen.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2011
May God heal and strengthen the sick

Today

25 minutes running
200 bike crunches
100 asynchronous double hand curls with 25kg
plank
200  seated oblique twists with 30kg

Una do well oo

@HG
I don dey miss you again tongue

BTW where is Babsy? Babsy show face naah. Even if you don't backslide, say hi for we people. We know say you dey enter this thread once in a while angry smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2011
agabaI23:

May God heal and strengthen the sick

@HG
I don dey miss you again tongue

me too wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2011
logs for yesterday 29/11/11
46 minutes on the cross trainer
8th day of JMs 30 day shred on level 1
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hour_Glass:

me too wink
Now that's 1-1 goalless draw grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
@Gen B,
The Lord will be with you,whatever the outcome may be. God is able.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2011
@HG&ML,
I have done as asked,Please do not laugh ooooo grin shocked
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2011
@modath, dint see nada. Its not there o, pls re-send it to me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 5:23am On Dec 01, 2011
HG,
I have re-sent it but I didn't get any delivery failure notification,
@ML
Kindly confirm receipt,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2011
interesting!!!

Modath, I bow o. That is a serious change now, you have really been aggressive about it. Save the tummy, that is just my size now at a whooping 81kg. So I know I will also get there.

I actually saw some changes after these two weeks and am happy about it, some of my skirts just fits even after meals which was impossible before this challenge.

You have really been a source of motivation. Thanks for the confidence dearie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2011
Thanks everyone for your words of support.
Whatever happens will be God's will.

Thursday 1st Dec 2011
Water:1L

Exercise:nil

2 bananas
slice of wholemeal bread, with cottage cheese and peanut butter spread
broccoli with onions
3 boiled eggs
cup of green tea
cup of coffee
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2011
Today's footie nice but marred by protests
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2011
modath:

@HG&ML,
I have done as asked,Please do not laugh ooooo grin shocked

ah modath, laugh ke, see your lepasious self as against the before picture. Welldone, you are truly a source of motivation. U are our spark woman.seriously your testimony challenges me and honestly i am never going to quit until i get there.
Congrats again on the achievement and thanks for sharing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2011
GenBuhari:

Thanks everyone for your words of support.
Whatever happens will be God's will.

Thursday 1st Dec 2011
Water:

Exercise:

2 bananas
slice of wholemeal bread, with cottage cheese and peanut butter spread

Eyaah!! don't fret, just have faith, God heals any and everything. Is cottage cheese not fattening?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
@ronkebp,
Thanks.

Cottage cheese was only table spoonful used to spread on bread.

Cottage cheese has a low fat and low sugar content, and greater amount of protein
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by ronkebp(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^ Ok gat you!!! keep chopping then!!! wink wink grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:51am On Dec 02, 2011
mightlove:

ah modath, laugh ke, see your lepasious self as against the before picture. Welldone, you are truly a source of motivation. U are our spark woman.seriously your testimony challenges me and honestly i am never going to quit until i get there.
Congrats again on the achievement and thanks for sharing.
Hour_Glass:

interesting!!!

Modath, I bow o. That is a serious change now, you have really been aggressive about it. Save the tummy, that is just my size now at a whooping 81kg. So I know I will also get there.

I actually saw some changes after these two weeks and am happy about it, some of my skirts just fits even after meals which was impossible before this challenge.

You have really been a source of motivation. Thanks for the confidence dearie

Babes,
Thank you for the vote of confidence,my head dey swellllllll oooooo!!!! cheesy cool
HG,as for the tummy issue,my mind is made up,when i have the third and last caesarean am getting a tummy tuck[my husband has promised] cos my belly is the only problem spot left but truth is i have never had a normal looking tummy,not ever,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^^^^^ Ok gat you!!! keep chopping then!!! wink wink grin

yeah ronky, its ok as far as its in the right portion, why dieters discourage eating the wrong foods is the ability go over the top because its often times a 'favorite'. So if you can be strong willed enough to take the right serving within your body's calorific needs.

@modath, pls how good is a tummy tuck? Anything about the long term effect?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2011
@modath: thats great oh, i mean the tummy tuck stuff. I hope the cost will not be out of this world. I am still watching mine, i hope it gets really better as the weight comes down. I have never really had a flat tummy too, but it has never been so bad either, after child birth, it got worse. I pray it tightens up with the exercises oh.
When i started th exercise thingy,i.e.when i got back on track 4 months ago, my stats were as follows:
weight:101.2
bust: 46/47
hips: 47/48
waist (round the navel):43
arms: 15
my current stats are as follows:
weight:93.8
bust: 43/44
hips:45
waist: 40
arms:14.4
My waist was once 31 oh, that is when i was a size 14 before child birth oh. 7 years back, i used to be a size 10 with waist size under 30 but i got soooo careless. I just pray it can get back to 30 at the least.

Logs for yesterday 2/12/11
day 9 of JMs 30 DS,45 mins on the cross trainer. Gradually winding up level 1. Welcome to level 2, wow, i will try my best oh.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2011
mightlove:

woohoo!!! That is great progress o, you will surely get there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2011
@HG: thanks dear.
Ooooops there is an error in my current weight. Its 92.8kg and not 93.8kg. Dont know what i was thinking when i was typing.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2011
@ML, whatever, that is almost 20lbs in 4 months. Trust me, its a great effort you have made and it shows you are moving grdually to wherever you are going.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2011
mightlove:

@modath: thats great oh, i mean the tummy tuck stuff. I hope the cost will not be out of this world. I am still watching mine, i hope it gets really better as the weight comes down. I have never really had a flat tummy too, but it has never been so bad either, after child birth, it got worse. I pray it tightens up with the exercises oh.
When i started th exercise thingy,i.e.when i got back on track 4 months ago, my stats were as follows:
My waist was once 31 oh, that is when i was a size 14 before child birth oh. 7 years back, i used to be a size 10 with waist size under 30 but i got soooo careless. I just pray it can get back to 30 at the least.

Logs for yesterday 2/12/11
day 9 of JMs 30 DS,45 mins on the cross trainer. Gradually winding up level 1. Welcome to level 2, wow, i will try my best oh.

Hard work pays!!!!!!!!. smiley so proud of you,but this is now the time to really consolidate cos you are like me:little difference between the waist and the hips and it sucks but at least we do have great legs. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.