Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,811 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? (726 Views)

What Will You Call This Scenario? / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by SEYIKP(m): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
After saving your 3months salary(150k) to buy a bag for your girl friend as christmas surprise gift, and she said she dint like it what would you do.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by chidiebere2020(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
Inside my toilet doing d do
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
SEYIKP:
After saving your 3months salary(150k) to buy a bag for your girl friend as christmas surprise gift, and she said she dint like it what would you do.
First of all, why will i save money to buy something of about 150k for a gf.. A gf for that matter... Not my wife, mother, father, son or daughter ooo..
Now back to the question you ask, will sell the bag and keep my goddamn money.
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
lol well @op i will return it
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by demarc001: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Foolishness at its peak! Na curse?
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by obiorathesubtle: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2015
Throw it at her face angry
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by JudgementHammer: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
SEYIKP:
How much of ur salary have u spent for ur mother and siblings and other family members that ure related to by blood b4 u spend 3 month salary for a gf who's not even a lawful wedded wife. Abeg ask real life questions.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by raph101(m): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
U must be contented with poverty to do such a foolish thing... To suffer is not hard... Oloshi
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Ewizard(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Some day a ret.ard will still come up here and ask..

"Pls advice, I am hungry, should I eat?".. undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by ifykem: 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2015
For starving ursef for 3 months is madness, u didn't buy sometin value. Bag can be stolen. If she no like am return it or give ur sis or mother, dey wil apreciate it more n more. Besides d gurl jst dey form jare, she be kim kadashian
Re: Guys What Would You Do In This Scenario? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
Resell the bag buy more bags resell

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy turn it to a business venture grin

Business oriented dnt blame me lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

When You So Much Hate Yur English Teacher Back Then / Girls Are Wicked# How Do I Know She's Truly Pregnant For Me? / Boys! Keep Your Virginity......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.