Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,742 members, 7,941,809 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? (1138 Views)

See Viral Photos Of Lazy Nigerian Youths Taking Photos While They Make Love / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by johnsonpolice: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
my good people of nairaland there is some thing that has been bothering me for some thing now,that i will like to share with you guys.iam married with one child but people in my neighbour hool has been disturbing me with some trash that doesnt make sense at all.i find fun in making love to my wife in the day time due to the nature of my job.but people in my area they are making gest of me as in how on earth should i make love to my wife in the time?one worse thing even i make love to her in the night they will still talk .iam confuses, i dont know the right time to make love to my wife.i find it funy,despite the fact that we are staying in save containt not face me i face you kind of apartment.so i want you guys to help me out with some advice weather making love in the day time is a crime.please you guys should bear with me cos,iam nt good in english.
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
No it's not...

People will talk regardless of what you do. You can do what you please in your house.
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by DikSin(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
NO.
But please make sure you use a condom or else............. Afin awaits you cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2015
yes o. your counterparts are at work then, why should you be suffering?
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2015
Who told ur neighbors dat u use to make love to ur wife during the day

Don't tell me u discuss such with ur neighbors

Better still tell ur neighbors to draw a timetable on wen u will make love to ur wife, maybe dey will come nd hold d candle for the both of u

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
NO.
But please make sure you use a condom or else............. Afin awaits you cheesy

You obviously didn't read, he's talking about his wife not some random girlfriend.
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by flawlesRebirth(f): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2015
DikSin:
NO.
ARE YOU BLIND?..HIS WIFE NOT GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by tpiar: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
people in my area they are making gest of me as in how on earth should i make love to my wife in the time?one worse thing even i make love to her in the night they will still talk

this is serious.
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by SINNZ(m): 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2015
Do you discuss your sexlife with your neighbours?? What the hell concerns them with the time you choose to fork your wife Na them contribute her bride price give you?
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Bamz555: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
End time post
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by donholy28(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
what sort if useless question is dix...so if u carry babe no be day time u go knack am?
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Emac34: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bamz555:
End time post
Get the hell out of here

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Bamz555: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
So tell me. How much did those neighbour's contribute in payment of d bride price. Or how much dey added to ur rent fee
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by adaksbullet: 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2015
U we jos born sexkilz grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Bamz555: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Emac34:

Get the hell out of here
lol
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Bamz555: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2015
Emac34:

Get the hell out of here
lol. Bros uno even get chill at all
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Emac34: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Bamz555:
lol. Bros uno even get chill at all
The dude make me vex
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by olac21(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnsonpolice:
my good people of nairaland there is some thing that has been bothering me for some thing now,that i will like to share with you guys.iam married with one child but people in my neighbour hool has been disturbing me with some trash that doesnt make sense at all.i find fun in making love to my wife in the day time due to the nature of my job.but people in my area they are making gest of me as in how on earth should i make love to my wife in the time?one worse thing even i make love to her in the night they will still talk .iam confuses, i dont know the right time to make love to my wife.i find it funy,despite the fact that we are staying in save containt not face me i face you kind of apartment.so i want you guys to help me out with some advice weather making love in the day time is a crime.please you guys should bear with me cos,iam nt good in english.

Is dis funny at all?so you do tel ur neigbhors d tym u Bleep ur wife!I dnt its ur wife,maybe a random chick!
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by johnsonpolice: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
olac21:

Is dis funny at all?so you do tel ur neigbhors d tym u Bleep ur wife!I dnt its ur wife,maybe a random chick!
you guys will not understand.i stay in a highly gossip area and i ve a lot of people that hate me in the area.
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by tpiar: 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
whether they hate you or not, is it your fault they are not getting sexed?

people should learn to mind their own business, abi you dey shout during sex ni?
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by DikSin(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
ARE YOU BLIND?..HIS WIFE NOT GIRLFRIEND
And who told you condom is forbidden for married people undecided
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by DikSin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

You obviously didn't read, he's talking about his wife not some random girlfriend.
And where in the world have you read that condom is forbidden for married people? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by robosky02(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2015
what adults do behind close doors is nobodys business

suit your self
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by Olasco93: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
johnsonpolice:
my good people of nairaland there is some thing that has been bothering me for some thing now,that i will like to share with you guys. i am married with one child but people in my neighbour hool has been disturbing me with some trash that doesnt make sense at all.i find fun in making love to my wife in the day time due to the nature of my job.but people in my area they are making gest of me as in how on earth should i make love to my wife in the time? one worse thing even i make love to her in the night they will still talk . i am confuses, i dont know the right time to make love to my wife.i find it funy,despite the fact that we are staying in save containt not face me i face you kind of apartment.so i want you guys to help me out with some advice weather making love in the day time is a crime.please you guys should bear with me cos,iam nt good in english.
Oga Titus, how did they get to know that you always made love to you wife during the day time?
Re: Is It A Crime To Make Love In The Day Time? by faith551(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ppl in your neighborhood?? Like you guys have sex on the veranda or you use microphones??

(1) (Reply)

Am I Ha ATM / 'dumb' Questions Some Nigerian Men Always Ask Ladies. THAT GIRLS HATE. / Girl Faints After Being Proposed By Her Cute Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.