Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,592 members, 7,934,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:07 PM

Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time (2710 Views)

Couple Caught Having $ex In Pizza Shop (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT) / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / What Makes Me Feel Like Having Sex Whenever My Boyfriend Touches My Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2016
My Girl i have being dating since 2years now always denial me $ex mid night but we do it only Day time. is she Ok?

plz ur advice needed..
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by KingsJohnson(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
My Girl i have being dating since 2years now always denial me $ex mid night but we do it only Day time. is she Ok?

plz ur advice needed..

Mami water (Water Spirit) alert

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by sinaj(f): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2016
See ur mouth like 'My girl' undecided

Why not make her your wife sad

U Wana reap where u didn't sow angry

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Sunexy(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2016
Sumtin is wrong with her o...perhaps her cuunt closes at nyt... shocked
Do this...drug her at nyt..den chk nd confirm wat I just said..cheers
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Hadassahisbae(f): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2016
KingsJohnson:

Mami water (Water Spirit) alert
lol
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by onyowo(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2016
Oh Lord,warisdis? Nothing we no go see and hear for this NL ohhhh....
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Hadassahisbae(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2016
Sunexy:
Sumtin is wrong with her o...perhaps her cunt closes at nyt... shocked
exactly!
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by mattiu(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2016
WEN I WAS SERVING IN EKITI STATE I HAD A FRIEND WHO HAS SAME ISH ANY TYM HE WANTS TO MAKE LOVE TO D GAL AT MIDNYT D GAL WILL BVE SO ANGRY DT AT D END DEY WONT MAKE LUV N SHE WILL SERUXLY QUARREL HIM...GUESS WOT ...WE LETA FOUND OUT SHE IS/WAS POSSESED WITH MARINE(OGBANJE)...PLS BRO CHECK UR BABE WELL

1 Like

Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Chicagoesontop: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

plz ur advice needed..

May Be She Is Having A 21 Days Midnight Fasting And Prayer And You Wont Know, You Never Know With Women And Their Secretive Lives, She Is The Only One In Better Position To Tell You Her Reasons, Ask Her More Gently She Will Tell You !!
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
Why would you want her to interrupt her meeting because ur member wants to be greased? You should also have a heart to heart with Mr X down there and ask him why he'd all also refuse to bed at midnight.
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Justiyke4u: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2016
She doesn't play with her night sleep that's all but you can try in the morning hours
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by boss1310(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
nawa o what kind of help do you expect to get
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by cruzita(f): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
u no dey sleep?abi u wan tamper with her destiny for midnight?
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
Your soul needs salvation! Jesus would gladly help you.
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Moscorinho(m): 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
U berra leave dat girl na b4 d spirit husband hit u wit spiritual itagba.........
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by chi4ik4(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
your turn is in d day while the spiritual boyfriend's turn is in d night. pls don't provoke the spirit o.

1 Like

Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Mhizkel(f): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sunexy:
Sumtin is wrong with her o...perhaps her cunt closes at nyt... shocked
grin
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Sunexy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2016
Mhizkel:

grin
Swiry
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Sunexy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hadassahisbae:

exactly!
grin...ur eyes
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
And you had the guts to bring it to a public forum.

A girl you haven't placed a ring on her finger.
Empty promises
A relationship with no destination

Your moniker dosent read any meaning thoughts on your empty brain.

The worst sin is one against one's body.

OP seek God and ask for forgiveness..!

God bless everyone
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by TrollTrap: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
From your description above u can categorically tell you that your girl is of the nkamblouli baloula oulla oulla clan.

An ancient Haitian tribe which now descended to Africa. During the day they scour the face of the earth seeking for prey, during midnight however, they drain the prey.

Source:butthole smiley
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by freeage7(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
She get spiritual husband wey dey nack her that time. So stop disturbing before the spiritual husband take slap cover your face.
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2016
The Sin of sexual immorality!! And yet you bring it out in the open. I will keep praying for your salvation. God Loves You.
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by Seunbukola187(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinaj:

shoooo! Sista u wicked ooo grin grin
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by IykeWest: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
sinaj:

Are you alright?
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2016
still need ur advice
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Plz Help, My Girl Doesn't Like Having $ex With Me Mid Night Only Day Time by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
plz i need urgent help bf i broke someone's heart

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You're A Fake Nairalander.. / What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) / What A World We Lived In "Braless Party"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.