Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers (18936 Views)

The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds / Is Asiwaju Losing Grip? / Members of The Cabal Are In Firm Grip Of Project Muhammadu Buhari (2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin

drshrewd:

grin Lamentation of a confused and disoriented PDP sycophant grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2015
Good. He's a man without direction and has been growing more sociopathic with these coming weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by miqos02(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2015
dj187:
Keke abeg stop me for dis junction.
fckmn24seg:
Okada drop me here
psychos
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by redcliff: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
AceJam:
Chai, politicians without ideology. Politicians and their politics of any where wey belle face. Na wa o. shocked

poverty and greed things
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Zenzu01(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is easier for the Emir of Kano to be elected Governor of rivers state than for (dis)honourable Dakuku Peterside to win a single polling unit in the rerun election. grin
....continue saying it till you believe it....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by spako4(m): 9:38am On Dec 30, 2015
Failure is an orphan,Wike you are on ur own.
Thuggery does not pay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by PassingShot(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
It is easier for the Emir of Kano to be elected Governor of rivers state than for (dis)honourable Dakuku Peterside to win a single polling unit in the rerun election. grin
E go soon clear for your eye brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by NovusHomo(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2015
ope2711:
GEJ till 2019, WIKE till 2016 gringringringrin

Wike till forever! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by chocho28: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2015
ogmaskman:

There was an attempt on the life of an APC chieftain (former ikwere local govt chair), Hon chikodi dike, who challenged wike to a popularity contest in the rerun. He escaped with gun shot injuries but his orderly was killed. If your idea of winning is to kill and intimidate your opponents then you have lost it.
Btw, your post is not only unimaginable, it is ridiculous.

WHY DONT YOU CHECK YOUR FACTS VERY WELL B4 COMMENTING. CHIKAODI DIKE IS OF OBIO/AKPOR LGA NOT IKWERRE LGA. U RE OBVIOUSLY NT FRM RIVERS STATE SO STAY OFF OUR CASE.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2015
PassingShot:

E go soon clear for your eye brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You go confirm am when the time comes.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by gbishman: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2015
This just goes to show you the level of disloyalty, sycophancy and outright immaturity of all our politicians
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:57am On Dec 30, 2015
No need calling names and hibernating over this news...after the rerun we can then talk
drshrewd:

grin Lamentation of a confused and disoriented PDP sycophant grin
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by hollywater: 9:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Another APC propaganda. It's not the Wike we saw three days ago showing to rivers state kids during Xmas with much crowd. Wike is love by his people.
If you know rivers state well, you will know that Obia kpor owns it.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by HopeAtHand: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2015
drshrewd:
[b]Wike remains the worse interim governor Rivers have ever had

He plunged the IGR of the state from an average of N8b to less than N5b due to unwantory interference, vested interest and infighting in the state revenue board, staffs and revenue contractors

over N100b was recently approved by RSHA for supplementary budget when the year is barely 2wks to go

He suspended all the activities of the RSSDA which ran different empowerment programs, including scholarship, skill acquisition, agriculture(songai farm, fish farming, paultery, etc), employment schemes through job fair, etc

He plans to 'Wikedly' send back our overseas scholars numbering over 600 back home angry

Sacked thousands of workers (RSSDA, Rivpoly, Tima riv, etc) without creating jobs

Borrowed over N40b just to patch roads and construct open gutter drainage sad

Abandoned the public schools in the state to be overgrown by weeds and rodent

threatening the peace in the state by advising his supporters not to report any offensive from the opposition to the police or security operative instead they should attack in three folds____ what a thug of a governor

a government without economic blue print, no development program, no project timeline is as good as no government

we the good people of Rivers have decided to boot him out with our votes come 2016 [/b]

This you have written is alot better than simply stating Wike shouldn't be governor because Ikwerre wants to rule you perpetually.

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, Wike is the worst thing to happen to Rivers state. His government seem aloof, no clear ecomonic direction, no sense of purpose, very misguided. Its an insult to Ikwerres like Me and Amaechi that Wike should rule Rivers on the name of our tribe.

When we see a well grounded, articulate and sound Ikwerre intellectual, we would push him forward, not Wike. Wike should be in the background, doing what he knows best with Ateke and likes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
DAKUKU ADOLPHUS PETERSIDE IS THE MAN.
Wike is as good as Dasuki. I dey laugh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Olugbemija2002: 10:22am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is unfortunate that even the so called youths who are supposed to be of sound analytical mind are blurred by baseless sentiment. They forget that Ameachi is also a rivers state man. He will first of all think rivers before he thinks nigeria. In all fairness, if anyone followed the elections in rivers state definitely, Wike is not it. Now that God is vindicating Ameachi, any well meaning rivers state person should rally round Ameachi to see how much influence can be exerted at the federal level to the benefit of the rivers people at home. I rest my case.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by nickxtra(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You make no sense here, Barca.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Bishops10(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2015
Let's ask ourselves this question. What are the Nigerian Youth good at? Just "Noise" I will say...you were supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow, the tomorrow our grandfathers says means the 21st Century (Computer Age Generation)...its a pity we've failed, but here is an opportunity to make things right, stop complaining about Nigeria and Act, the Acting I mean is not Violence...its strategic planning. Its time to tell the old politicians to get out of the land of our dream, their time is past...our time is present, Think Nigerian Youth! Think!!! Great Morning Progressive People
Join the All Nigerian Youth Movement Today.
Join our whatsapp group +2348176255344

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by onunwa21(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How truth is dis?
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by 1wolex85: 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
if I may ask, what exactly has Dakuku done wrong?
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by skare: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg na Arsenal d top premierleague? I heard dey will soon fall
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by sammyp01: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2015
No worry e go do you like film.when e set we go know howfar
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Dec 30, 2015
1wolex85:

if I may ask, what exactly has Dakuku done wrong?
I'm doing a write-up on this. Before the day runs out you will know
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 30, 2015
All hail biafrauds and wailers

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

This you have written is alot better than simply stating Wike shouldn't be governor because Ikwerre wants to rule you perpetually.

Ive said it before and i'll say it again, Wike is the worst thing to happen to Rivers state. His government seem aloof, no clear ecomonic direction, no sense of purpose, very misguided. Its an insult to Ikwerres like Me and Amaechi that Wike should rule Rivers on the name of our tribe.

When we see a well grounded, articulate and sound Ikwerre intellectual, we would push him forward, not Wike. Wike should be in the background, doing what he knows best with Ateke and likes.
Wetin dis one de talk sef?
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by HopeAtHand: 11:00am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Wetin dis one de talk sef?

Wetin i dey talk be say, Wike no suppose be governor because Wike no sabi anything except to dey tiff tiff money and to dey sponsor cult boys to cause wahala for we state.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by chernest2002: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2015
In as much as I am sympathetic to pdp, I want Wike butted out of the government house.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Wetin i dey talk be say, Wike no suppose be governor because Wike no sabi anything except to dey tiff tiff money and to dey sponsor cult boys to cause wahala for we state.
Mtcheeeeeeew! Peterside and Amechi are part of Odili's establishment. It is even a shame that Odili's men are pitching tent with Dakuku. Their sights are set on our dwindling fortune. Peterside can't be Governor. This is an established fact! grin
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by erinalex: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
My APC controls the media but the truth is that Bayelsa State belongs to PDP
when are u going to stop this childish talk of "APC controls d media",you are insulting d Intelligent quotient of an average nigerian. Invariably,u'r saying that nigerian can not think or see unless through d media. I ask you,do you need media before u know that d economy of nigeria is in shambles? Its d media that will let u know that,there's fuel scarcity? If u are sensible enough,u'll know alots of things going on around you without d media. Crying that Apc control d media is an addimission of failure,who stopped PDP from controlling d media? U'r only trying to excuse urself from d failure caused by gej. Quite a number of media houses were given money(bribe)by gej govt,yet u can still come out to accuse apc,u no dey Shame? Despite d media houses coming out to actually to say yes,we collected money from pdp.
Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by HopeAtHand: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Mtcheeeeeeew! Peterside and Amechi are part of Odili's establishment. It is even a shame that Odili's men are pitching tent with Dakuku. Their sights are set on our dwindling fortune. Peterside can't be Governor. This is an established fact! grin

sometimes its difficult to understand what exactly you stand for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers by Bollinger(m): 11:08am On Dec 30, 2015
Demmocrats:
My APC controls the media but the truth is that Bayelsa State belongs to PDP

Bayelsa belongs to Nigerians. Not to one party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Ajimobi (Photos) / Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / ‘VIP’s Not VP’s House Targeted By Boko Haram’ - Presidency corrects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.