Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful (1134 Views)

What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava / Top 10 Nigerian comedians who ended up with very beautiful women (pics) / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by covbrand(f): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
When I was in school, some of my sister's friends were involved in runz i.e dating older men. Now a few of them are still single and searching, and another set are still actively involved in the business. But there are some of them that actually changed and became useful people in the society, married to some of the best men out there. I just want to know if there are such people here who can tell their stories to inspire a lot of girls that are still involved to help them get out fast. Share your mistakes, lessons, testimony.
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Opistorincos(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onve a runz gal always a runz gal... Nothing can change them except for the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by cruzita(f): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
who go come out openly tell u say she be runnz girl?abeg make I go charge battery jor
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by 7footre(m): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op just go ahead and share your story, we won't be judgemental. All that my sister/brother/friend format no suppose enter 2016 o

2 Likes

Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by covbrand(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
7footre:
Op just go ahead and share your story, we won't be judgemental. All that my sister/brother/friend format no suppose enter 2016 o
lol. I am serious, don't have stories to share
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by 7footre(m): 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
covbrand:
lol. I am serious, don't have stories to share
I jes de look you

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by misspicy(f): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
still new on nairaland

I see cool smiley
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by MzPecs(f): 1:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm just here to read stories cool

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Sunkyphil(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
NEMESIS WILL SOON CATCH UP WITH THEM
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Judgemental kids everywhere...Tryna delude 'emselves Thinking They're perfect...undecided

Hypocrites!!
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by covbrand(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
We as a people need to understand that good things happen to both good and bad people and bad things happen to both good and bad people. People should share stories that others can learn from so they don't make the same mistakes. I know of a cousin that had unprotected Intercourse with a lot of people but got out without any form of illness whereas a friend of his tried same and has had 3 operations on his balls. It's not by power
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Judgemental kids everywhere...Tryna delude 'emselves Thinking They're perfect...undecided

Hypocrites!!

Are you a closet runz girl?
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
I doubt anyone will admit she was once a prostitute. Even if she comes out to say the person is her friend or sister, they'd ask her to stop lying that she's the one that was involved.

But if you've got the courage, why not cease this opportunity to inspire someone?
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by JehanEddy07(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Keep The Comments Coming.. cheesy
Re: Stories Of Former Runz Gals Who Ended Up Successful by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2016
Happy birthday Covbrand.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies So Shy To Admit Their Feelings?? / Segun Odegbami's Son Set To Wed...see Pre-wedding Photos / Size Doesn't Matter When It Comes To True Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.