Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? (24081 Views)

How Can I Tell My Boss To Stop Spamming My Phone? / Is It Good For A Boss To Slap An Employee / 9 Smart Ways To Say No To Your Boss Without Losing Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Oracle(m): 4:10am On Nov 10, 2005
I dont think i can possibly do that itz just a bloody job for
Christ's sake just one company itz not compulsory i work
there, besides there should be other better jobs i can get.
so men NO WAY

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2005
NO WAY!!! cheesy
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2005
Well, life is all about risk. Am only saying it depends on the kind of job.

[/quote@ lioness,

Ok, how about you sleep with Mr. man up there and find out you have been fooled]

Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2005
Ok, oh, Lioness I hear ya! tongue
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2005
I will never sleep my boss,only just to secure my job because is better for me to lose my job and go to heaven than to go to hell with my job.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2005
@loveth - I hope ur already married, if not, hope u aint sleeping with your man cos if u are, its hell for you.
Hope u dont lust in your heart over any guy.........even if its a thiny winy lust, cos if u do or you have, its hell for you .

Am not saying that Sleeping with one's boss is right. Biblical Sex outside wedlock is wrong. But pple justify sex with their finacee or [e] as right because they are in love. And the society terms it to be okay. But na still sin.

The problem is if you sleep with your boss, what will people say, the society will call u names.
You are worried with your reputation, your pride not thatyour worried its a sin.
Because if your worried abt it being a sin, then u shdnt be sleeping with your boyfriend or girlfriend.

[ will never sleep my boss,only just to secure my job because is better for me to lose my job and go to heaven than to go to hell with my job./quote]
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by goodguy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 10, 2005
word!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Chanfb(f): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2005
Oohhhhhh  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I was reading a book that had a subject similar to this topic.   Thank you Jesus for allowing me to read it to pass and not only share the knowledge from this book but to share my opinion but more so the revelation I received in this subject matter. 

I have a BIG problem with sexual relations to secure your position or to seek a promotion.  Doing something like this is what I would like to call "Corporate Day Prostitution".  I am saying this because of the true definition of prostitution.

Prostitution is defined as
Selling one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.

Given the defintion I wanted to also give the definition of unworthy:

Unworthy is defined as

Insufficient in worth; undeserving: a bad plan unworthy of our consideration. Lacking value or merit; worthless. Not suiting or befitting;Vile; despicable.

Purposed is defined as
A result or effect that is intended or desired; an intention.

Based on all of these definitions, it shows:

Someone who sleeps with their boss by selling their talents, abilities and name for an unworthy, disgusting, desire or intention to degrade themselves in many areas. 

I can break it down further if need be.  Just holla at your girl and I will let you know.  The Lord Jesus allowed me to do an intense study on all of this.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by vexxy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2005
To much for me, girl!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Chanfb(f): 3:43am On Nov 11, 2005
Vexxy you know you we got it like that. You got the knowledge in one area and I have it in another.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2005
Corporate day prostitution! that's word!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2005
grin Put 'em tag on me baby

grin grin grin grin

@Chanfb.............. u did make a good point, ill think abt it
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2005
No way mate, That tag aint yours! But the point was made, I agree!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bijorium(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2005
Hey folks, I must say that i find this thread quite perturbing.  rolleyes
I assume that youth is a time when a lot of folks have unrealistic views about what obtains in the real world. Sad to say, a lot of folks are going to end up on the junk heap except they change their outlook to life's issues and reassess their priorities. A man will always have to pay for his actions/ inactions someday.
I rest with this quote from Lamentations 3:27 It is good that a man bear the yoke in the days of his youth cool
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Chanfb(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2005
@ bijorium

I am glad you are quoting the bible.   cheesy That is an awesome attribute for a Christ[/b]ian.  It is showing the authority that we possess.  I am so glad that [b]Jesus Christ was the lamb that was slain for our sin.  I feel so blessed that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ paid the price for Our sin on the cross.  We as [b]Christ[/b]ians need to continue to encourage each other.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by bijorium(m): 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2005
@ Chanfb
Nice post. Who's Vexxy if i may ask?
As for quoting the bible, it's all in a day's job grin
Nice signature too wink
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by icingbaby(f): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2005
ain't not Job in this world that will make me sleep with my boss to secure it. people that sleep with their boss just to secure their job most be really out of their mind. angry
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by goodguy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2005
..easier said than done grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2005
LIONNESS I HEARD YOU.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by tipsy289(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2005
You ave 2 think hard cos when u start,ur boss can still fire u and dats bad 4 d employee,for me,from characters displayed by boss, it depends.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by allonym: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2005
sleeping with your boss for love is bad as well.

What happens if you two break up? Then, you could be fired is he/she is mad at you.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by lioness(f): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2005
IN CONCLUSION....... sleeping with any one other than ur wife or hussy is wrong. whether for love, money, pleasure, okuru, depression etc its wrong.

Certain lioness grin
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by fabian(f): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2005
Hmmmmmm, Na wah oh!
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2005
never in a million years would i do dat why? haven't i got any dignity n self respect
i would rather die than cheapen maself
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by prettyH(f): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2005
pples sleeping with ones boss is deep cos once u start it doesn't end till some1 better comes along and u may lose ur job after he's thru. For me thats crap. Can't do it ..Abeg thats on a totally diff level
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2005
wow this is what i like. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by comchi(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2005
i won't sleep with my boss to secure my job because i would still end up losing the job when my boss gets tired of sleeping with me
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loretta(f): 12:20pm On Nov 21, 2005
I think it is not proper to do that and if you have to secure your as young girl you can do it if the pressure is too much on you but if you are a young married lady please dont dare because you will be cheating on your hubby which is not ideal.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loretta(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2005
I think it is not proper to do that and if you have to secure your as young girl you can do it if the pressure is too much on you but if you are a young married lady please dont dare because you will be cheating on your hubby which is not ideal.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by alheri(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2005
TRUE loretta and I think rite now You should be more concerned about securing your marriage.
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by loveth(f): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Would You Sleep With Your Boss To Secure Your Job? by Blackpride(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2005
Everybody especially the girls are so positive about this, "no I would never sleep with my boss" but there's more to life than meets the eyes. Therefore if u meet someone who slept with her boss, dont just look at it from a desent point of view but try to see that there are circumstances in life that make people do worse things especilally in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / Polaris Bank Contract Staff Threaten Strike Over Salary Disparity / How Do I Deal With Nepotism In My Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.