Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (40973 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by winniz: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2015
Sharia reporters with their lies, everyday new lies against Nnamdi Kanu, believe at your own peril!
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by henroe2k2(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2015
this is a lie from the pit of hell.....
Nnamdi never apologized to Buhari....
Did U see Buhari's countenance when Nnamdi Kanu was mentioned?

read kanu dad's response to the lie raised by Sahara reporters through the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2833267/kanu-never-apologised-president-buhari
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2015
i evn wanna ask where is ojukwu today? It will surprise this youths how fast kanu will turn around and change. remember he has a family,u think he will wanna put his family at risk because of sumfing thats so unrealistic at this point. u fink he wanna rot away in jail while his kids grow up nd live wiout thier dad.. This is politics oo,evn d so calld biafra movement is politics to me,y re youths killing demselves for sumfing more than half of dem dnt know about. i wnt be shocked if tomao kanu comes out to publicly apologise to buhari and nigerians. if dey ask all this ipob youths to go behind bars for him,ao many wuld u c?? Nd evryone claiming he was under duress,his gonna need one of d best lawyers prove that kos no judge gonna jes accept duress as an excuse for throwing away a written document wiout concrete evidence. u sure dnt know d weight attached to written evidence in the court of law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by plaetton: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Gosh!

What a nation.
Unthinking mo.rons everywhere.

First, I wonder why propaganda war against Nnamdi Kanu.
The capricious political elites and their media stooges must be really frightened because This Nnamdi Kanu phenomena seem threatens their long term existence by shining a light on a distorted federation.

Secondly, if indeed this letter of apology is TRUE, it ACTUALLY ELEVATES Nnamdi Kanu's intellectual grounding. It makes him many steps better than many of us.
To supposedly apologize for personal disparaging attacks against Buhari and GEJ, while stoically standing his ground on the core points of his struggle is a MONUMENTAL display of Personal integrity,.. Again, something that is very very rare in this land.

If this letter of apology is TRUE, then I respect him even more.

Again, I grieve for the youths of this nation, betrayed, miseducated and distracte, who cannot see and seize this very rare moment in our national discourse to vent their frustrations, their sense of betrayal by self-recycling RAPACIOUS elite class, who have been stealing their future under this very fraudulent federal structure.

Nnamdi Kanu's anger, agitations, campaigns, speak for every Nigerian youth.

The RAPACIOUS elites are afraid and agitated. They afraid , not just of Nnamdi Kanu, but more afraid of you, The Angry YOUTHS of Nigeria.

Therefore , this media propaganda campaign is for the sole purpose of preventing the youths from realizing the potential, that power that is within your grasp at this very moment.

Just like Shakespeare once wrote, " there is a tide in the affairs of men, that when seized upon,.........."

I say there is also a tide in the affairs of Nations, that when seized upon,.....

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Abugab(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2015
Who the heck is Kanu?
He shall be treated like a common criminal by the Nigerian state.
Those who are as ignorant as he is will also be dealt with.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Anticabal: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
More Photos

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin

You really believe this thrash? Jesus Christ of common sense! If the DSS can photoshop a picture of him with in hotel room, this one is a small fry. Guy you are not objective. The easiest way to Kill this Biafran movement is to call a press conference forever and make Kanu apologize PUBLIC. Phantom prostitute, Phantom guns, Phantom pictures and phantom letters won't water down this agitation. KANU DID NOT APOLOGIZE.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ojialo(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
kai! I can't release Enamdi Kwanu, he will go vack and zstart calling me child raphist.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by nenergy(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

You believe a handwritten comment

No wonder people look down on you

DSS should provide video proof in court of Kanu apologizing
You screamed for written proof. Gbam!!. Now you want video. When video comes out, you'll ask for selfie grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by amaechi1: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
More Photos

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin

O boy you want wound person.

3 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Prince16: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
MakeWeTalk:
WE BIAFRANS DONT WANT TO SERVE THE F00LANIS ANYMORE

5 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by kayroy5(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
Why not sentence him to death by firing squad?
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by HiddenShadow: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
nenergy:

You screamed for written proof. Gbam!!. Now you want video. When video comes out, you'll ask for selfie grin

I have never scream for written proof

I always ask for video proof

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by winniz: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
henroe2k2:
this is a lie from the pit of hell.....
Nnamdi never apologized to Buhari....
Did U see Buhari's countenance when Nnamdi Kanu was mentioned?

read kanu dad's response to the lie raised by Sahara reporters through the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2833267/kanu-never-apologised-president-buhari

Don't mind those clowns with their stupid propaganda!
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egift(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
[s]
Anticabal:

You really believe this thrash? Jesus Christ of common sense! If the DSS can photoshop a picture of him with in hotel room, this one is a small fry. Guy you are not objective. The easiest way to Kill this Biafran movement is to call a press conference forever and make Kanu apologize PUBLIC. Phantom prostitute, Phantom guns, Phantom pictures and phantom letters won't water down this agitation. KANU DID NOT APOLOGIZE.
[/s]

Nnamdi Kanu and his poorly cooked watery beans will be pals for a very long time grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Sunsyno(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2015
Tell that to all ur(Almajiris). As for we ,we are ready for the Nigerian media,ipobbbbb
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by emmafems01: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Nnamdi don enter am

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Scholar8200(m): 8:26am On Dec 31, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]The hand writing can belong to anybody.
The man has been in prison becos of self determination just like Nelson Mandela.

[/size]
But why the resort to invectives by him? Did Mandela do same?

Nnamdi Kanu is highly educated and showed this by starting well, registering his movement with the UN but it seems he later veered of course and chose to follow the Shekau's model of getting things done. The result? Silence from those who should have been of help.

3 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by plaetton: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2015
mobi18:
i evn wanna ask where is ojukwu today? It will surprise this youths how fast kanu will turn around and change. remember he has a family,u think he will wanna put his family at risk because of sumfing thats so unrealistic at this point. u fink he wanna rot away in jail while his kids grow up nd live wiout thier dad.. This is politics oo,evn d so calld biafra movement is politics to me,y re youths killing demselves for sumfing more than half of dem dnt know about. i wnt be shocked if tomao kanu comes out to publicly apologise to buhari and nigerians. if dey ask all this ipob youths to go behind bars for him,ao many wuld u c?? Nd evryone claiming he was under duress,his gonna need one of d best lawyers prove that kos no judge gonna jes accept duress as an excuse for throwing away a written document wiout concrete evidence. u sure dnt know d weight attached to written evidence in the court of law

Pathetic. undecided

Look what a Nigerian educated person wrote.

This country has no future.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by askari01: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
Lol

Kanu never see anything. Hope he is enjoying that watery poorly cooked beans.

Al Mustafa time in prison go e small thing

By the time they release him in 2065. No one would even recognize him again

2065 ke? Abeg reduce am to 2055, na beg I dey beg ooo,

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by repogirl(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

It doesn't matter if he wrote it under duress or distress. What matters is it was written. A true hero would rather die than get incriminated in such shameful circumstance. If he really was a saviour, he would prefer both his hands severed than being forced to apologize. There is always the option to martyr himself for the cause but no, the coward chose the easy way out.

This reminds me very well of a big bearded "hero" who rather than staying to fight and die for a cause, chose to exile himself to another country then return only after a pardon was granted. He may have died a hero to his followers but to me he died a coward.
I am still waiting video evidence otherwise anything else you s bullshit.....
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Walexsammy(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
brunofarad:
This is serious lipsrsealed

But if nnamdi can speak so well
He might as well write so well
Hence
This writing though seems not likely of nnamdi's

My humble inference lipsrsealed
I can see ur level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by repogirl(f): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:

What duress? When you see the poorly cooked watery beans DSS will be feeding Kanu you will understand duress.

Just accept you are ashamed and disappointed that Kanu the emperor wannabe has failed.
I am still awaiting video evidence otherwise anything else is bullshit.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Na SR ? mtcheeeew...Only fools still believe them and Comic Ali

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Kanu on being spree..baba will clear your doubt
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by chuose: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by nenergy(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

I have never scream for written proof

I always ask for video proof
I get you. When I said; "You", I didn't mean YOU grin I meant Kanu's Apologists.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by hmuhammad(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2015
Stop commenting on irrelevant things undecided undecided
Exploit200:

Stop writing irrelevant things
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egift(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
I am still awaiting video evidence otherwise anything else is bullshit.

After that also ask for group photos of Nnamdi Kanu, Buhari and PYO together. Kanu is on a long thing grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
I am still waiting video evidence otherwise anything else you s bullshit.....
Written evidence is more than enough for anyone. The idiot even wrote his nationality as "Nigerian/British". He knows the battle for secession is a lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by jeffooh999(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2015
I dnt really no when de dumped heads will really wake-up
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2015
plaetton:

Pathetic. undecided

Look what a Nigerian educated person wrote.

This country has no future.

i will be reduced to the same level of ur foolishness if i argue wid u buh rily ignorance has remain d prob we have. y wnt u all be realistic and use ur brains for once to fink,dnt dis soo called biafran leaders av children? y dont dey use dier kids for this dirty jobs,instead they kip dier kids safe frm harms way and u jobless nd focusless youths allow urselves to be used.. its nt my prob since most of d youths av no finking brains,wen u av successfully seperated frm nigeria,lemme know. nd pls dnt quote me again .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / "Wole Soyinka You Are A Benefactor Of Tinubu Criminality"— Barrister Olalekan / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.