Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters (40997 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy / Official Press Statement By Former Governor Raji Fashola On Website Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by skuribeebo: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
More Photos

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin
laffs, that time 'to serve Nigeria by force,to be faith, loyal and careful'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by hmuhammad(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
You mean an educated Nigerian like you has no future? undecided
plaetton:

Pathetic. undecided

Look what a Nigerian educated person wrote.

This country has no future.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by akinsbaba2015: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Did I not say it yesterday that his lawyer was being clever by half. He simply didn't have a superior argument. Did he apologize to the President, GEJ and the Igbo elders? YES. Beyond the worded statement which is undeniable before the courts because Nnamdi Kanu wrote in DSS custody we hhave seen the physical proof. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by unclet1985: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Story, If Buhari can manupulate his result issue he can as well malnupulate his way to nail his number one enemy call Kanu....
Let us see his result and academic background.....
The zoos and bergers of our time.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
I am still waiting video evidence otherwise anything else you s bullshit.....
you want a video of him getting fvcked by boko haram gays, so you can run to UN to complain abi?

Look Nnamdi kanu had apologised since october when he was arrested, but fools like you were busy protesting whilst thinking the coward was still true to the course. You better wake up and realise the scam.

The guy don beg tey tey.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by free2blast(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

You believe a handwritten comment

No wonder people look down on you

DSS should provide video proof in court of Kanu apologizing
Oliver Twist, always asking for more. By the time the video surface you will still claim it is fake.....you people are never satisfied and your case is like that of a fly that follows the dead body into the grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Ahmeduana(m): 8:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Buchukwu:
Lies
THE QUESTION IS THAT WHY IS IT THAT ONLY THE PROPAGANDA MOUTH PIECE THAT ONLY PUBLISH ALL THESE LIE-LIE DOCUMENTS.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by austelright(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Never argue with Sahara reporter they can nail you with their investigative journalism coming out with evidences to prove their story not like our lazy journalist who publish stories on sources. Nnamdi Kalu's family and lawyer can come and disprove this fact. Kudos to Sahara reporter you guy are one of the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
hmuhammad:

dnt mind his deficit brain,dis people never use dier kids for all dis dirty jobs nd street protest buh use futureless youths like him.. he saiz i have no future buh im gonna be d one sentencing his ass to jail wen he commits a crime all in the name of biafra.. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by repogirl(f): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
you want a video of him getting fvcked by boko haram gays, so you can run to UN to complain abi?

Look Nnamdi kanu had apologised since october when he was arrested, but fools like you were busy protesting whilst thinking the coward was still true to the course. You better wake up and realise the scam.

The guy don beg tey tey.
Lol, KANU apologised since October indeed! Tell your slave master that this fool is not swallowing their bullshit. They can reserve it for stu.pid slave dunces like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Prince16: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2015
plaetton:
(1)......... Secondly, if indeed this letter of apology is TRUE, it ACTUALLY ELEVATES Nnamdi Kanu's intellectual grounding. It makes him many steps better than many of us.
To supposedly apologize for personal disparaging attacks against Buhari and GEJ, while stoically standing his ground on the core points of his struggle is a MONUMENTAL display of

Personal integrity,.. Again, something that is very very rare in this land.

If this letter of apology is TRUE, then I respect him even more.

(2)Nnamdi Kanu's anger, agitations, campaigns, speak for every Nigerian youth.....

If he had towed ds "humble" line,.... d line of diplomacy in d first instance, those youths who died in d "struggle" would most probably have been alive. (RIP. to them)
#putting~cart~b4~horse tinz!.

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by repogirl(f): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2015
charix:

Written evidence is more than enough for anyone. The idiot even wrote his nationality as "Nigerian/British". He knows the battle for secession is a lost cause.
lol, yeah written evidence is the enough to fool your type but I know how Nigeria REALLY works and I'm not fooled.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by soloiky: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2015
Its not possible for Kanu to appoligies, its all propoganda of APC. Dont believe that. Even the picture of Kanu with a woman in a hotel, they are all lies. PROPONGANDA APC.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2015
repogirl:
lol, yeah written evidence is the enough to fool your type but I know how Nigeria REALLY works and I'm not fooled.

babe,a written evidence has a lot of weight attached to it in the court of law.. dnt ask me ao i know. Evn the lawyer handling kanu"s case has to be very careful so he doesnt make mistakes and get disbarred..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2015
soloiky:
Its not possible for Kanu to appoligies, its all propoganda of APC. Dont believe that. Even the picture of Kanu with a woman in a hotel, they are all lies. PROPONGANDA APC.

y cnt he apologise? wen dey re truly ready for him,he will over apologise sef.. u dnt mess wid people in power d way u please esp nt in this nigeria. im jes bin realistic dough.. dnt chop me raw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by plaetton: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2015
hmuhammad:

Funny that you ask. grin

Because, ever since Buhari overthrew a democratically elected government in 1983, this country has drifted aimlessly, with no directions, no future.

So, it's déjà vu all over again.
undecided
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
grin grin grin
na wa oo.. for only teeth u sun u they get 37 likes.. make i sun mine too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by allthingsgood: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

SMH grin

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by plaetton: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
mobi18:

i will be reduced to the same level of ur foolishness if i argue wid u buh rily ignorance has remain d prob we have. y wnt u all be realistic and use ur brains for once to fink,dnt dis soo called biafran leaders av children? y dont dey use dier kids for this dirty jobs,instead they kip dier kids safe frm harms way and u jobless nd focusless youths allow urselves to be used.. its nt my prob since most of d youths av no finking brains,wen u av successfully seperated frm nigeria,lemme know. nd pls dnt quote me again .

Can you PLEASE write in English you were taught in school? Please.
I get headache trying to read and decipher this incoherent gibberish.
Your parents should ask for a refund of all your school fees.
Whatever school you attended should be locked down.

Were a special needs student?

Shut up and stop embarrassing yourself, your parents and your schools.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by toludadon(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2015
famzynet:
No reasonable human being will believe this. This is not Kalu's writing.

show us his writing or you shut the bleep up

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by dokunbam(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
More Photos

By the time Buhari is done with Nnnadi Kanu, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by porshuch: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
NNAMDI MUST APOLOGIES TO IGBO'S FOR THOSE SOULS THAT WAS LOST DURING HIS IPOB PROTEST.

NNAMDI ENWEBEDI IHE OFURU!
VERY SOON HIM WILL BECOME A GHOST MOOD.

I jokingly asked one of my IPOB friend if the protest will continue afterXmas, he sais " nna eh God forbid, muah Na abiagodi Lagos ka mu churu akalakamu o." Meaning I'm coming to Lagos to hustle. Lil

2 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by itslinkin4005(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2015
Abeg we need video clip where he was writing it
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by duscollins: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2015
It is not enough to apologize. He has to tell Nigerians why he wants us to secede. We should all try to understand our differences and live in peace.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egobetatoday: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2015
buhari is just so petty...no wonder there is hunger in the land. So appology has become something to dwell on? Ok, he has appologised so release him.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by egobetatoday: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
he definitely did under duress
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by MadCow1: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
brunofarad:
lipsrsealed kiss This is serious
But if nnamdi can speak so well
He might as well write so well
Hence
This writing though seems not likely of nnamdi's

My humble inference lipsrsealed

Try writing an essay in an examination being invigilated by gun wielding DSS agents and a boiling ring wrapped around your dick. grin

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ihatesycophant(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2015
HiddenShadow:

You're not the one feeling the heat, the person feeling the heat have a better story to tell. You're still in the comfort of your home and don't know what it takes being under life's pressure. i know you will be quick to believe he spike Buhari than him apologizing him. Young boy, use sense than emotion

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ashieduplus(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2015
ITbomb:
Any one that have experience the Nigerian security service would know what it means to get a statement from any suspect under their custody.

Disobeying court orders is one thing, torturing suspects to compel them to sign statements under duress is a serious human rights violations.

Someone would answer many questions at the Hague

Hague ko, Brussels ni!

Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ihatesycophant(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2015
brunofarad:
lipsrsealed kiss This is serious
But if nnamdi can speak so well
He might as well write so well
Hence
This writing though seems not likely of nnamdi's

My humble inference lipsrsealed
Speaking and writing are two different issues in education. There are many people that they have good control of spoken english but have no control of its writing. Many abound in the society. With what you wrote I am cog sure you're still in secondary school or you never allow school to pass through you.
Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by ronald4lif(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
egift:
More Photos

cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters by eazyflow222: 9:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls stop saying rubbish if u dnt hav anything to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home In Imo: Suspected IPOB Members Set Vehicles Ablaze / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.