Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,844 members, 7,976,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? (18384 Views)

Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Help! Pls Should I Go For This Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by noordean(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Heineken:
see hym head like Heineken bottle. Op mbok take those yarns wey correct people drop. May God bless you as we enter this new year.
Badt guy... How are u boss
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Kazrem(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
holysam14:
I am a graduate from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko i study survey and few month after my NYSC i got a job at one construction in Lagos this company really pay me well i av been working for them for close to 5 years now but since April 2014, no work and since then i av been struggle to get another work but all to no result i av a wife and kids the small shop my wife is managing is far not enough to take of the kids not to even talk of paying bills. As this struggle goes on i saw a company who needed a dispatch rider and i applied luckily i was employed and to start work on Tuesday the 5th January 2016 the pay is 35k per month though i will av the bike in my possession which mean i am not going to pay for transport at all the fueling and the maintenance of the bike will also be done by the company. the issue here is that my wife doesn't want me to take this job just because of the risk involve, and also there are rumor that the construction company i worked for may call us back to site as early as January. so i'm confused here and i need a serious advice. thanks
Bro I will advice you take the job. There used to be an insurance policy for such job, I think. That should cushion for your wife's fear. As for your first company, you return if they eventually call back. But for now, take that job
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by mickey45: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
The wife who's dissuading you from a ready (albeit low-ranking) job now, will be the very first to start misbehaving towards you when another isn't forthcoming.

I'll advise you start this dispatch rider job for now, you may even find a way to create a niche that adds value to that chain and then you'd hit it big.

Let's even say your former company surely will recall you next year, how do you hope to finance/provide for the house till then?
It's better when you're not giving enough,
not dropping anything at all only lessens your worth and humble as your wife may be, (though I doubt it, giving her posture to the job), a woman (like I pointed before) will always act "womanly".
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
i am disappointed dat as old n mature as u are u look for advice on the internet....wot r u trying to teach ur kids wen they reach to make important decisions in lives...Man Up!!! Ur suppose to b leading a family.
U should be disappointed in your "Hugly" n stupid looking face,infact if u have been reading thru this thread u would see that everybody here is disappointed at the level of your stupidity.

@ Op if u dont know how to ride dont take the job
If u know how to ride well take it and manage for now even though the pay is small
Your wife has a good reaason to be concerned but, after a few months and u cant provide for the family u no go like how she go start they nag on u at home
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
u atleast understand my point of view n i get urs...but dat doesn't any way lessen d disappointed i feel for d o.p...smh a grown married man wit kids.....to me he doesn't take dis seriously
Guy sharap their, u dont even know how to speak/write good english and u are disappointed in someone else.
You should be disappointed that as old as u are u dont know the difference btw disappointment and disappointed

U are a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by abimbawealth(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
pedrilo:
proverbs are useless until u relate it to the scenario at hand.
Whatever, you are free to type whatever you like, it's your phone and your data undecided
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

Guy sharap their, u dont even know how to speak/write good english and u are disappointed in someone else.
You should be disappointed that as old as u are u dont know the difference btw disappointment and disappointed

U are a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT
go choke on a d!ck n die....i don't give a f@ck
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

U should be disappointed in your "Hugly" n stupid looking face,infact if u have been reading thru this thread u would see that everybody here is disappointed at the level of your stupidity.

@ Op if u dont know how to ride dont take the job
If u know how to ride well take it and manage for now even though the pay is small
Your wife has a good reaason to be concerned but, after a few months and u cant provide for the family u no go like how she go start they nag on u at home
go check on my first post MOFO,14likes, 2share n still counting, pple support my view.....so f@ck off n try to b useful to someone.....douchebag!!!!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
Mehn 4Q Super Ted, u think u know it all and u dont know shit.
U are just an over grown baby
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
Mehn 4Q Super Ted, u think u know it all and u dont know shit.
U are just an over grown baby
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
go check on my first post MOFO,14likes, 2share n still counting, pple support my view.....so f@ck off n try to b useful to someone.....douchebag!!!!
Iyalaya e Douchebag
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
i am disappointed dat as old n mature as u are u look for advice on the internet....wot r u trying to teach ur kids wen they reach to make important decisions in lives...Man Up!!! Ur suppose to b leading a family.
U even look like a pizza delivery guy ,are u sure u arent a dispatch ridergrin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

U even look like a pizza delivery guy grin grin grin grin
keep checking me out,i knw i look gud n i knw ur envious, i'm a better man u will ever be
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by riczy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Discipleship:

I"m more highly disappointed for you to come here and vomited this trash..Programmed Fool.
social forum has become a villification arena
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by pedrilo: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
abimbawealth:

Whatever, you are free to type whatever you like, it's your phone and your data undecided
my dear, i'm sorry. Pls dnt be offended. Happy new year in a bit.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
keep checking me out,i knw i look gud n i knw ur envious, i'm a better man u will ever be
hahahahaha, gala boy dont let me post my pic here for NLs to judge 4us or else ur wife/girl go run leave u
Next time when u see a post like the Ops, if u dont have anything meaningful to contribute just pass..
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

hahahahaha, gala boy dont let me post my pic here for NLs to judge 4us or else ur wife/girl go run leave u
Next time when u see a post like the Ops, if u dont have anything meaningful to contribute just pass..
u wan use ur ugly n miserable self to insult me..post am..tout!!...we go knw if its not urs....fake ass
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by chccho(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
u wan use ur ugly n miserable self to insult me..post am..tout!!...we go knw if its not urs....fake ass
I dont have time compare my looks with a Grotesque looking Nigga like u
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by DopeBoiRapy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
chccho:

I dont have time compare my looks with a Grotesque looking Nigga like u
......i dont even wana c d ugly n horrific face ur hiding....good riddens...MOFO
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by daroz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
holysam14:
I am a graduate from Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko i study survey and few month after my NYSC i got a job at one construction in Lagos this company really pay me well i av been working for them for close to 5 years now but since April 2014, no work and since then i av been struggle to get another work but all to no result i av a wife and kids the small shop my wife is managing is far not enough to take of the kids not to even talk of paying bills. As this struggle goes on i saw a company who needed a dispatch rider and i applied luckily i was employed and to start work on Tuesday the 5th January 2016 the pay is 35k per month though i will av the bike in my possession which mean i am not going to pay for transport at all the fueling and the maintenance of the bike will also be done by the company. the issue here is that my wife doesn't want me to take this job just because of the risk involve, and also there are rumor that the construction company i worked for may call us back to site as early as January. so i'm confused here and i need a serious advice. thanks
Mr. Graduate, I will advise you to go back to school, seriously.
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by abimbawealth(f): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
pedrilo:
my dear, i'm sorry. Pls dnt be offended. Happy new year in a bit.
Well, what can I say? I wish you same grin
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Nlevel(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2016
Discipleship:

I"m more highly disappointed in for you to come here and vomited this trash..Programmed Fool.

I love ur reply man. That guy/ladu is sick
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Nlevel(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Discipleship:

I"m more highly disappointed in for you to come here and vomited this trash..Programmed Fool.

I love ur reply man. That guy/lady is sick
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by KayCrack(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
If u have already "manned up". Age wud av suggested d right choice of words to use in order to type dz crap u wrote here. I tink u ar worse. U no wise gan
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by customer1: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Softhands:
Take the bike and work...If they call you back, you resign and move on. gaskia!

yesooooo take the bike and wen u re called back , u resign.
rather than "dreaming".
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by AdonisGodwin: 3:42am On Jan 01, 2016
LWKMD4H
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by lionphil(m): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Rhea:

[size=14pt]Advice I was once given: Never defer any opportunity for one that is anticipated. The only opportunity you have is the one starring you in the face. When another one shows up, you can always move on or stay put. But NEVER let a good opportunity pass you by. Take the job you now have. This is December. In January, even the crayfish seller is waiting for senate to pass the budget[/size]

I love this piece!
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by Heineken(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
noordean:
Badt guy... How are u boss
eh boss am fine.. How thangs... Happy new year
Re: I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? by noordean(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Heineken:
eh boss am fine.. How thangs... Happy new year
Fine boss. same to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / Globacom Customer Care Interview / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.