Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason (9242 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2009
iice:

grin grin Guilty cool I used to wear a wedding band back in high school grin grin

Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 13, 2009
iice:

grin grin Guilty cool I used to wear a wedding band back in high school grin grin
rotflmao, now thatz funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
Crazy chic

na2day?:

so that is wat u r wearing, a cheap walmart ring, well at least it is one step ahead of the dollar store ring i saw u wearing b4 tongue tongue tongue
Yep, but it kept you away tongue tongue
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

Yep, but it kept you away tongue tongue

true, it worked. i promised my mom never to bring in a gold digger (even if i dont have gold, i have faith tongue ) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amebono11: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2009
i hated wearing rings at first, until i got used to it, only wore it when i was finally settled

BTW i never accepted an engagement until i was ready for it, i dont believe in wearing a ring for years all in the name of being engaged, if i accept ur ring, then u had better be ready for the wedding almost immediately or forget it,cos i wont wear it and block off other suitors when i am not legally married
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

i hated wearing rings at first, until i got used to it, only wore it when i was finally settled

BTW i never accepted an engagement until i was ready for it, i dont believe in wearing a ring for years all in the name of being engaged, if i accept ur ring, then u had better be ready for the wedding almost immediately or forget it,cos i wont wear it and block off other suitors when i am not legally married
LOL Jenny, he meant that women who are not engaged but wears the ring nevertheless. Just to keep some guys at bay.

na2day?:

true, it worked. i promised my mom never to bring in a gold digger (even if i dont have gold, i have faith tongue ) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Well, I met your mother, she warned me that you still lived with her and she couldn't bother sharing her room with one other person. So I had to, you know, scat tongue tongue
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amebono11: 5:39am On Jun 13, 2009
@morenike, yea i got the question, i never wore rings until i was settled, never supported wearing rings to chase men off, wat if one of d dude go be my hubby, wetin i go tell olorun on judgement day,

the other one na offtopic extra talk wey i put in
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 13, 2009
Yea, I get your point. If he's really meant to be my hubby, then I'd tell him the truth if I dig his style.
But if I dont like his style, then the ring stays on tongue
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 5:43am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

u harsh ooo!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

FL Gators:

LOL Jenny, he meant that women who are not engaged but wears the ring nevertheless. Just to keep some guys at bay.
Well, I met your mother, she warned me that you still lived with her and she couldn't bother sharing her room with one other person. So I had to, you know, scat tongue tongue

nah, that is not my mom, that's my neighbor's mom who wants me to marry her 3 daughters  tongue tongue tongue she said that just 2 scare u so she can have me all for her daughters  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amebono11: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2009
for where morenike, some guys wont come close to you when they see d ring, i always left my fingers bare for all them men to know dat i was wonderfully and freely available, lots of varieties to choose from cool
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amebono11: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2009
@na2day

if d guy no ready for marriage, let him take the washing ring back to oshodi where he got it from, i will not wear a ring wey go keep me for 2-3 years, waiting for when things will be alright

naaaa
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

for where morenike, some guys wont come close to you when they see d ring, i always left my fingers bare for all them men to know dat i was wonderfully and freely available, lots of varieties to choose from cool
rotflmao cheesy Variety eh.
Got ya

@na2day?
see ya eh?
If wihes were horses sad
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 5:59am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

@na2day

if d guy no ready for marriage, let him take the washing ring back to oshodi where he got it from, i will not wear a ring wey go keep me for 2-3 years, waiting for when things will be alright

naaaa

what if i bought the ring in togo? undecided undecided undecided

FL Gators:

@na2day?
see ya eh?
If wihes were horses sad

dey there, i don dey ride horse no bi today grin grin grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amebono11: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2009
carry am go back to togo, and bring it back when u u r ready, make sure u bring it back with a lexus cool cool
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2009
,amebo no1:

carry am go back to togo, and bring it back when u u r ready, make sure u bring it back with a lexus cool cool

see arm robber in broad nite light shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Diva1(f): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2009
It is part of the fashion trends, moreover to ward off guys that like disturbing.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by ohaechesi(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2009
interesting package, dis-ring the chic and download what is in your mind jare. you no serious, lol
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by alex406(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2009
I guess we are all different in manner of thought and action.For them they have their reasons but for me i will always walk up to her and make friend with her in order to achieve my aim,that's when i will get to know if she is engaged or not.So don't assumed.always find out before reaching conclusion.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by DDbrown1: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2009
Why are people supporting this stupidity, if you wear ring and you're unmarried nobody will talk to you. You will miss many opportunities. Its a senseless move.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by parislomo(f): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2009
@ poster: why not concentrate on the babes without rings on! And please, how would you know nothing is happening with some with rings on?! Na wah o.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by phemnahs(m): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2009
ohaechesi:

interesting package, dis-ring the chic and download what is in your mind jare. you no serious, lol
I feel you die. What has ring got to do with it. If she go do, she go do. Just speak out and dont die in silence.
You know serve, how many babes dey NYSC camp with wedding bands, we no know wetin happen at the end. Abeg guy free your mind jare
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2009
I think it is for protection purposes, sometimes i wear one to ward off the guys, it is not all the time that i have the time and strenght to talk, but i don,t make it a habit either, so i weigh the situation based on where i am heading to at that time, infact the thing is always in my bag, but once i see a responsible looking guy, pronto i slip it off back to the bag where it belongs lol.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by jimmysho(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2009
ladies wear t5hat to prevent all these follow follow shine shine bobo syndrome. abeggy the ladies are right for doing that jarew
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by DrLorenz1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2009
Diva1:

It is part of the fashion trends, moreover to ward off guys that like disturbing.

^
^
Must everything a girl do be from fashion?
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by DrLorenz1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
jimmysho:

ladies wear t5hat to prevent all these follow follow shine shine bobo syndrome. abeggy the ladies are right for doing that jarew
^
^
U don marry?

DD brown:

Why are people supporting this stupidity, if you wear ring and you're unmarried nobody will talk to you. You will miss many opportunities. Its a senseless move.
^
^
I dig you jare.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by DrLorenz1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2009
For someone like me that doesn't believe in talking too much, if i see a ring i'll just disappear fast. Na the girl fat luck. She'll prolly be wearing the ring until she's 35 yrs old "warding off potential suitors" grin.

I love a girl that speaks her mind. Let your no be no. Even if the guy continues being a pest, i'm sure there are ways to "pesticide" him. After all no be today dem dey give guys the cold shoulder grin grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2009
where is the freedom of expression again? some people wonderful o
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by badboym: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2009
When you close your eyes cos someone you wrong is coming,you might as well not see the right one passing by.

I pity girls wey dey do that Nonsense
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
to me it just shows the level of insecurity and frankly low self esteem. if u need a ring to tell guys no, then u are not worth being a wife. do u think guys go for every girl that steps up to them or make suggestive signals at them? no! we have learned to say NO and the girls have the right to persist and we have the right to persistently say NO. i expect the same from any reasonable woman
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Secretz(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2009
Well I got too many rings, enough to fit atleast 2 per finger. ( I am not MRS T-So I do not wear them all at once) tongue

I wear a ring on that finger, but not one that looks like an engagement ring or wedding band, just other types of rings that only fit on that one or look better on that finger. Any guy who get common sense will use his 2 eye to see it's not an engagement/wedding ring. Whoever is brave enough to replace it, then I will glady accept. kiss

Platinum diamond please. grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by DrKitaun(m): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao cheesy Variety eh.
Got ya

@na2day?
see ya eh?
If wihes were horses sad

huh ? ? tongue
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by kored(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
i feel sorry for them. They scare away husband materials sad
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
kored:

i feel sorry for them. They scare away husband materials sad

i know right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.