Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason (9243 Views)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2009
Pretenders, that's what they are! grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by spikedcylinder: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2009
Na wa o. There needs to be a jurisdiction on who looks at what. undecided
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by seyz4all: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
i guess some ladies are just tied of we guys that they want us to keep off,
but for some guys, this would usually attract them, as they see it as a challenge to get someone gurl,

dont anythin wrong with this, may be u shld just verbally ask the gorgeous lady if she's taken, instead of lookin at her finger grin,
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by kok(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2009
Na true talk be this o! which levels sef? Ladies with different pattern every time wetin they want make guys do sef? Abi ring na to increase bargaining power? abeg all the ladies with "illegal engagement ring" make una explain o! ah ah!! lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by royalicon(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2009
Its a simple logic, they are running faster than their legs.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by prudentcy(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2009
You don't need to abuse them because they are avoiding people like you,
when you no go stop they chase girls up and down, i do advise any girls that are in serious relationship
to put on ring so that some of you will not be disturbing them, because if another guy collect your girl will
you be happy? so that is one of the best way to avoid some of you.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2009
A lady not married and puttting on a wedding ring is just inviting
trouble to herself.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by IyaKadijat(f): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
trust me-there is a reason we do it! Sometimes, we just don't want to be bothered-especially if we have a boyfriend or significant other and don't want to have to go thru the whole "I got a man" routine to the hungry beasts that call themselves men. LOL
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Heffalump(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2009
I concur with the ladies who try it. Believe me, some of we men are like blood-thirsty lions when it comes to women. So, it's a ploy to keep the hungry wolves at bay while their hunger lasts!! grin. But u girls who try such things should be careful so as not to lose ur real throb.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by prudentcy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
Punpil lips
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by amaechijay: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ poster

What's up with u?

What makes u think a girl would risk warding off potential husbands just for the fun of it.

They must have cogent reasons so it is either: -

Something is going on or they want wrong guys like u out of the way
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2009
IyaKadijat:

trust me-there is a reason we do it! Sometimes, we just don't want to be bothered-especially if we have a boyfriend or significant other and don't want to have to go thru the whole "I got a man" routine to the hungry beasts that call themselves men. LOL

I'd be more careful if I were you. The same 'hungry beasts' you're trying to run away from
is what is turning you into a pretender.

It's amusing how we build walls around ourselves to keep away the wolves without while
at the same time making ourselves prisoners within.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by bigben3: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
think it's a personal thing,though if you are really keen,you can ask for the green light politely,who knows,you might just be lucky ;d
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2009
IyaKadijat:

are u accusing me of sumtin? angry angry grin grin

George_D:

I'd be more careful if I were you. The same 'hungry beasts' you're trying to run away from
is what is turning you into a pretender.

It's amusing how we build walls around ourselves to keep away the wolves without while
at the same time making ourselves prisoners within.

omg u nailed it wink wink
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by v3: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2009
@post. . .

Na to dey look ladies finger dey hungry you now, abi

*wacks poster's head with a stick*. . .Ode, Ode, Ode. . . take it!!! angry angry
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by patwhizkid(f): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2009
Swty ~ HUD? ~
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by proshare: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2009
uhnn, that's deep
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by biola44: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2009
its cos some her actually due 4 d ring!
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by kok(m): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2009
actually due indeed, but cant wait to have it legally!, no be small thing o! ofcourse its easier to feel like but not easy to be one. "If e nor be panadol, e nor fit be like panadol" LOL
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2009
why run before you can crawl? why not wait for the real thing at the right time?
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by kok(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
George_D:

why run before you can crawl? why not wait for the real thing at the right time?

abi ooo!!! e easy

@Secretz
can I replace the one you currently have on that finger now? I have one in a corner of my library, I bought it for my ex about 22 months ago but "she" couldnt wait to have it. wink
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by kachiside: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2009
it is there business, maybe there is something going on with somebody, you can never tell except if you ask.

When i was going for my service, i thought of wearing Eng. ring to keep off guys, but i was warned against it, some guys don't even mind the ring, so if you can't say no to them without the ring, that means you can't say NO with the engagement ring on.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by No2Atheism(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2009
@flgators so is that y u keep telling me to put a real ring on it so that you would stop going fake  grin grin grin.

@topic

1. Women are independent beings hence are entitled to wear engagement rings on their hands if they want. Infact i could care less if they walk around naked. To each his/her own cup of tea.

2. Independent women who wear engagement rings to scare off guys, are obviously suffering from either shyness or inferiority complex, considering that it does not take much to say no to a guy u do not fancy, without having to lie about it.

3. Independent women who wear engagement rings when they are not really engaged should also not cry wolf when they get old, remain single and realise that most of the men that end up approaching them are always the bad guys would would toast, flirt and sleep with anything in skirt.
   Logic dictates that a responsible and reasonable man would not even bother to approach you once he sees the engagement ring, hence ladies are not going to even get the chance to tell the guy it was a fake ring. Cus the guy would not even bother to approach you talkless of giving you the chance to reveal the real intent behind the usage.
Hence women who wear the false engagement rings run the risk of alienating responsible men that would have approached them if they had not been wearing one, but who now choose not to even look their way becus of the false impression that the false ring gives.

@topic

Do i hate it when women wear fake engagement rings on the engagement fingers.

- No i do not hate it.

- Infact I could careless, instead it only goes to make my job as a responsible hunter a little bit easier.

- Its the loss of a lady that does so, cus she's just one in a million of possible suitors, hence I am always bound to find someone similar and better if i am patient enough.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2009
when nothing is going on and you try to give an impression that
something is going on, what is that?
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2009
No2Atheism:

@flgators so is that y u keep telling me to put a real ring on it so that you would stop going fake grin grin grin.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by na2day2(m): 5:07am On Jun 16, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin

dem don hang u and u still dey shine teeth
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by beingme(f): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2009
those ladies doesn't want men embarrassing them with i love u issue so i see no evil in their choices of putting rings there.

so back off man
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by v3: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2009
@pat. . .

Im gentle as ALWAYS. . .

Warrabout u?
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by Emysandy: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
U r not a lucky guy .why not ask God to give u d right girl to love n @ least buy her one of d ownership seal( ring).or r u runin away from ur responisibilty  2 meet wit d already made chickz. hey guy watch out bcoz they all ve their gift from sumone .wake up lov sum1 u stil ve d chance to ze her float those love hand around to d jealouz of other guyz.
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by GeorgeD1(m): 8:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
beingme,
You're really sure that is why they're putting those fakes on? grin
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by hunsuf(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2009
mad issues.u guyz should free ds honnies i beg! ;d
Re: I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason by juddy1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
i believe that the ladies who are wearing engagement rings on their engagement finger, they are just having the faith and belief that someday, their own Mr right will propose to them. So that is just my own opinion. So donot blame those ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / How To Identity Girls With Water Spirit / Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.