Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,200 members, 7,891,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

We Will Not Pay To Use Twitter. We Are Gone If This Happens - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Will Not Pay To Use Twitter. We Are Gone If This Happens (677 Views)

Here Are 5 Ways You Can Use Twitter As A Business / How To Use Twitter To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / How Do I Use Twitter To Market My Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Pay To Use Twitter. We Are Gone If This Happens by Dontpayfortwitter: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
Please do not consider this spam. This is for a important cause. I am posting this on as many sites as I can. Please tell your friends to come too! I will be putting up a petition soon.

Not subscriptions, not ANY form of paid accounts, twitter this is WRONG and you will drive away a lot of users. Join this group to protest against Twitter's proposals of paid accounts. We urge Twitter to advertise on their site rather than charge users to use it.

Twitter's servers are already cracking under the strain of the traffic they get. Who would want to pay for something that is slow & goes down all the time. What will they give us, a 'premium failwhale'?

Recent news is that b/c of a spammer, twitter is coming out this summer with premium accounts that will cost money. One of the best things about twitter, is that it's free to tweet! I for one will not pay, join in my group if you won't either!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=103507618736&ref=mf

(1) (Reply)

Take On One On One / Any Webmaster In The House / Unlimited Disk Space Offers - What Do You Think About Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.