Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,915 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out (40014 Views)

Ikpeazu Wins At The Appeal Court, Uche Ogah Heads To Supreme Court / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by justmenoni: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
No mind them...just imagine
...haba
Pk001:
This is the right judgment.
APC wants to reap where they have not sown. Haba.
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by vRendoh(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Waiting for same result for Wike. Enough of APC wahala on Rivers and Bayelsa! Congrat Wike, lets give peace a chance!. Rivers and Bayelsa make una wise-up! enof of the cheats! APC don use una die!

grin grin grin
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by Gamusgamus: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by shammah1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
This has nothing to do with Buhari. I commend the judge for doing the right thing even when surrounded by intimidation of the federal might. This is JUSTICE
ifeelgood:
Baba no dey do wuruwuru, Metuh wont praise Baba for this. Dasuki must be jailed!!! Wail on.
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by starlight101(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
sisnowee:

I have already seen 2016 Coz I am in It now live in Singapore, Babe GOD I thank YOU, may this person n his family n all my fellow Naija n brother n sisters, friends network family enter d new year successful.
amen tanks
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Atk1nson:

Nigerians and religion share. What has Christianity got to do with this?
You would never understand. What's happening in taraba goes beyond politics.
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by justmenoni: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year Bros...but it's baba God and not babe grin

quote author=sisnowee post=41528137]
I have already seen 2016 Coz I am in It now live in Singapore, Babe GOD I thank YOU, may this person n his family n all my fellow Naija n brother n sisters, friends network family enter d new year successful. [/quote]
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by lincolnj88: 6:00am On Jan 01, 2016
jonnieoneng:

I WILL LIKE TO KNOW UR ADDRESS SO I CAN DEPORT U TO BURUNDI OR SOMALIA
Another mumu
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by proprince(m): 6:46am On Jan 01, 2016
Mama shld go and sit down. Taraba state is purely a christian state and somehow someone somwher wanna bring a muslim woman to rule them. TY Danjuma will not even allow that to happen. undecided
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by nobeku: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
This is a huge sigh of relief to all lovers of democracy and Justice. What happened at the tribunal should put fear in our hearts. Imagine where Judges stand the law on its head and rewrite the laws on the spot.

Thank God the Judiciary is still the last hope of the common man. This is not about Mama Taraba or Ishaku. It is about our laws prevailing and being sacred.

Honestly my brother! Mama Taraba was the Chief Registrar of the FCT High Court at a time and she peddled a lot of influence and had the most controversial stay in office before departing in very controversial circumstances to run for Senate.

The Tribunal was shifted to Abuja, her turf, and the members played and danced to her bidding. The NJC should do the needful to save our Judiciary.

PMB should also begin to understand the calibre of people he works with. I shook my head when he was vouching for his. Ministers yesterday at the Presidential Media chat. Such political naivety.
Many are read..... Very FEW are UNDERSTANDING... This is the problem of 90% of the youth of this nation today.. BUHARI NEVER VOUCHED FOR ANYONE.. I hope you know exactly what the word "vouch" means?PMB said that he will not INTENTIONALLY want to be embarrassed by his ministers. That he doesn't have one minister with an ongoing corruption case in court... You are guilty till proven innocent...If any of his ministers end up in court based on corruption, the court will decide...

1 Like

Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by nobeku: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2016
dejfak:
Fayose's PREDICTION Number 19 fulfilled.
Remember Gov Fayose said in his "20 Things Nigerians May
Exprience in 2016 under Buhari's Govt," that Gov Ishaku will
win at the court.
YOU TALK ALOT OF NOTHING... Fayose is now a fortune teller...For you to be bantering about Fayose shows your a local personality...GUTTERBOY...
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by Rexyl(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
One of Fayose predictions coming to pass?
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by Splashme: 12:59am On Jan 02, 2016
TI1919:
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Nah God win

Mama should accept Jesus Christ for her salvation that is the only victory she need
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by PRYCE(m): 3:27am On Jan 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a victory for democracy. Congratulations to Pryce and all good spirited Tarabans.
Oga me We rejoiced till we did no more! I went home specially for it!...

That Boy Omenka reported me to a mod oo for defining his existence, I come chop three days ban!
Re: Ishaku Wins At The Appeal Court As Alhassan Loses Out by ifeelgood: 7:21am On Jan 06, 2016
maestroferddi:
Are you ok?

You need to tell us who was behind the bizarre decision of the Election Petitions Tribunal that arm-twisted them into giving a verdict that is alien the extant laws of the land.

Nigerians will stoutly resist dictatorship and the attempt to make the judiciary a mere rubber stamp.
Keep the blame on. We don't empower people to molest judges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? / Photos From The Bomb Blasts In Ummararim, Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.