Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,939 members, 7,922,316 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:04 AM

You’re Supposed To Let Go Of The Past - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’re Supposed To Let Go Of The Past (371 Views)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Supposed To Let Go Of The Past by ojun50(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ year. May you have a Happy New year

abeg all the beautiful ladies make una they reply my pm i won settle down

(1) (Reply)

Reality Check / Reject Every Spirit Of Friend Zone In Ur Life. / PMB Committed suicide because of....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.