Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Special Prayer From A Nairalander To All Nairalanders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Prayer From A Nairalander To All Nairalanders. (322 Views)

A Special Prayer For Diezani Alison Madueke. / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / Atiku Abubakar And Bukola Saraki At The World Aids Day Special Prayer In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Prayer From A Nairalander To All Nairalanders. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
God will shake the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry land and he will shake all the nations,and the desires of all nations shall come,and he will fill this house with glory,; the silver is mine,and the gold is mine. The glory of this latter house shall be greater than the former,and in this place will i give peace saith the LORD of host. Happy new year to you.,,.all., 4rom collins.

(1) (Reply)

Falana Slams Buhari Over Dasuki, Kanu’s Re-arrest / Come See Why You Need To Be An Entrepreneur. Hard Analysis / LCCI Urges CBN To Relax FOREX Policies To Enhance Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.