Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:51 AM

“I Just Want To Squeeze Your B00bs” – Naija Babe Exposes Church Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Just Want To Squeeze Your B00bs” – Naija Babe Exposes Church Guy (480 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Trashy OR Sexy >> Ugandan Babe Exposes Her Wet Punni In Photoshoot! / When Its 3am But You Are Trying To Squeeze In One More Episode (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Just Want To Squeeze Your B00bs” – Naija Babe Exposes Church Guy by adedemmy: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't know if this is a set up but I think you all need to see this. I always say it that so called church boys are sometimes badder than street guys, some of you think I was just talking but this "spirit filled" guy who has just been busted will make you understand me better.
This guy, Brother Koyomo, has been forming holy holy, spirit spirit…with pictures on IG but in secret he's desperate to squeeze the Brea5t of a lady who's not his wife. LOL! See more details…
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/i-just-want-to-squeeze-your-b00bs-naija.html

(1) (Reply)

Women!! Do U Want Ur Man To Luv U? Then Come In / Ladies See The Reason Why Some Men Who Love You May Not Marry You (MUST READ) / How To Handle Your First Year In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.