Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,397 members, 7,964,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:44 PM

South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons (10607 Views)

Biafra - The Good Nigerians In The East May Go Bad Soon / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. / The SGF Hitherto Reserved For The South-east May Now Go To Another Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
but why are you just realising that now your kinsman ruled for Six good years and never did I hear of igbo marginalization.....but now you people are shouting when we are barely 8 months into a Hausa man's government. a Hausa man you people didn't vote for. a man you are not shy to show your hatred towards and you are shouting marginalization.... common man. as a matter of fact, I saw a post from 2011 about yorubas then complaining about marginalization and I saw your comment. stop trying to play motivational speaker for me here. let's leave hypocrisy and work together then the country will be good for all of us.
An Ijaw man is my kinsman? I noticed your flair for idiocy when said that Igbos started crying marginalization after Buhari won. If anything, Igbos are connoisseurs of marginalization gospel. No be today.

1 Like

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by BiafranAvatar(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2016
obailala:
It's only reasonable for you to stop claiming that you are the only one being marginalised even when you know deep down that it is a lie. It is even more silly to accuse someone who suffers from a similar problem as you do of being responsible for your problems.

Your agreement that other regions are also marginalised further gives credence to the question asked by Buhari, "who is marginalising the Igbos?"
What we have is a leadership deficiency problem which is a GENERAL Nigerian problem and not isolated to Igbos; you can keep deceiving yourself by using the word 'marginalisation' freely.

Lemme make this clear... The worst sickness is living in deceit and denial...

Southeast only know their internal problem... Our headache is all we know not their so called stomach ulcer

2 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by xtropy: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
sanmibukunmi:

you kept quite for Six good years and watched as the country was torn apart. why didn't you shout then? why where you satisfied with what your kinsman did despite the fact that he failed most of his promises to you?? isn't this just hypocrisy?? look in towards yourselves and solve your own headaches. stop disturbing others trying to cure their own cancer.

What Igbos simply want is a separate existence from parasites, treasury looters and never-do-wells. Let that fact sink fast.
Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Bryan37:

Can u tell me why Port harcourt cannot be a commodity port

It was b4 d war, but dey refused to lift d Embargo after d war
Dat lead to d decay, but if enough dredging and infrastructural repairs is done on ds port
It can boost d economy of both SS nd SE and also decongest Lagos
But
D plan to keep Igbo man has clouded dem ll.

Can you also tell me why all the textile mills in the north are dead?.... You know it would greatly boost the economy of some northern states and reduce their parasitic nature on nigeri delta oil?... but I suppose these mills were killed to keep northerners down?

The groundnut pyramids were also killed deliberately to keep the northern economy down and ensure the northerners remain parasitic right?

Can you please also tell me why the multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant in Kogi state built since the 80's has not produced a single steel billet till date?... I suppose it was also a plan to keep the middle-beltans down?

Wake up from your 45 years old sleep bro... The problem is a failure of leadership and it affects everybody and every region. You are free to keep enslaving yourself mentally by believing Igbos are the main target of this general failure of leadership.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Afam4eva:

An Iraq man is my kinsman? I noticed your flair for idiocy when said that Igbos started crying marginalization after Buhari won. If anything, Igbos are connoisseurs of marginalization gospel. No be today.
an Iraqi man?? bro don't make me laugh......well I advise you stop dwelling in the past shouting marginalization and look towards developing yourselves.... you guys claim you are industrious and resourceful, put that into use if truely you are. use your supposed skill,ingenuity and never say die spirit to achieve what you want for your region. stop blaming every body for your woes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
xtropy:

What Igbos simply want is a separate existence from parasites, treasury looters and never-do-wells. Let that fact sink fast.
then study how other groups in other countries have fought for separation.... start electing people that have that same ideology as law makers.

8 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
xtropy:

Igbos are also fully involved as parasites, treasury looters and never-do-wells. Enough of this sickening holier-than-thou madness and superiority-complex mentality. And yeah, Igbos are not going anywhere, if you want to leave Nigeria, you can go to Cameroon but you aren't leaving with a single inch of Nigerian land.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2016
BiafranAvatar:

Where were you 2003 when buhari failed election?
Common man do you wana blame me for that too?? don't tell me the only people killed that time were igbos cos I know dts not true....

4 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
obailala:
Igbos are also fully involved as parasites, treasury looters and never-do-wells. Enough of this sickening holier-than-thou madness and superiority-complex mentality. And yeah, Igbos are not going anywhere, if you want to leave Nigeria, you can go to Cameroon but you aren't leaving with a single inch of Nigerian land.
lol bro take it easy on them......

personally I want them to go.

5 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 12:02am On Jan 02, 2016
sanmibukunmi:

lol bro take it easy on them......

personally I want them to go.
I am from the SE myself and we are not going anywhere, sorry! You know what they say about empty vessels making the loudest noise?... Don't let yourself be deceived by the noise you hear from some of these empty vessels online, they do not make up the larger population of Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by arresa: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2016
Today you are the richest people in Nigeria

Today you are the smartest people in Nigeria

Today you are the most superior people in Nigeria

..........but tomorrow, you are nothing and you don't have anything because you are marginilized..

How is it possible to be the best, the richest, the most superior, the smartest and still be marginilized at the same time?

Obviously you are not marginilized, you just have a sad case of low self esteem and insecurity..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2016
BiafranAvatar:

Lemme make this clear... The worst sickness is living in deceit and denial...

Southeast only know their internal problem... Our headache is all we know not their so called stomach ulcer
Then kindly clarify that the problem is a failure of government to deliver on its responsibilities. Stop fanning the embers of discord by continuously claiming that the whole of Nigeria is out to oppress Igbos. Say it as it is and stop being divisive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:
I am from the SE myself and we are not going anywhere, sorry! You know what they say about empty vessels making the loudest noise?... Don't let yourself be deceived by the noise you hear from some of these empty vessels online, they do not make up the larger population of Igbos.
hmmmmmm dts true though. I am just getting tired of the whinning. as a matter of fact an igbo family spent the whole of Christmas with my family. we ate together , played together. but this nairalanders really make it look like we are enemies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Southeast was bombed and leveled to stone-age during the civil war and an agreement for reconstruction was signed in 1970 by FG and it is still being awaited till today.

Northeast is being terrorized by bokoharam and many of their infrastructures destroyed, the government just borrowed $2.1 billion from world bank for its reconstruction even before the war has ended. Consequently, committee has just been setup for its realization.

Instead of rebuilding Southeast after the civil war, Abuja was built in the North while the Third Mainland Bridge, the National Theatre, the international airport, and so on, were built in the West.

Now tell me when the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Southeast will commence as signed by FG in 1970 after the war.
Is that the marginalisation you talk about?... Not rebuilding infrastructure after 45 years?... By the help of God, have Igbos not been able to rebuild and even surpass other regions of the nation in terms of human and capital development?... Taking away Lagos which was a former FCT and which is being developed by individual nigerians from all tribes, and taking away Abuja which is the current FCT, which region in Nigeria is better than the SE?

In terms of marginalisation, is the SE more marginalised by the SS?... With the exception of Lagos and Abuja, can you kindly point out anywhere in Nigeria which clearly and conspicuously has more federal presence to warrant this constant lamentation of marginalisation of SE?

8 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by xtropy: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:

Let me repeat it again for the sake of emphasis: what Igbos desire is a separate existence from parasites, treasury looters, never-do-wells and imperialists. Let it sink fast. But if you think otherwise try carry out your campaign in Igboland and see how it goes with you and your backers.

1 Like

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by xtropy: 12:38am On Jan 02, 2016
sanmibukunmi:

Common man do you wana blame me for that too?? don't tell me the only people killed that time were igbos cos I know dts not true....

Why do you lots like to twist events for your selfish ends? So, because the innocent people that were sent to their early graves at the aftermath of general elections were not only Igbos then the pogrom should be justified and swept under the carpet while the culprits still walk freely and are honoured with political posts?
Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:13am On Jan 02, 2016
sanmibukunmi:
but why are you just realising that now your kinsman ruled for Six good years and never did I hear of igbo marginalization.....but now you people are shouting when we are barely 8 months into a Hausa man's government. a Hausa man you people didn't vote for. a man you are not shy to show your hatred towards and you are shouting marginalization.... common man. as a matter of fact, I saw a post from 2011 about yorubas then complaining about marginalization and I saw your comment. stop trying to play motivational speaker for me here. let's leave hypocrisy and work together then the country will be good for all of us.
did you just called GEj Igbo? God will help you to graduate from primary 6. SMH

1 Like

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by LadyExcellency: 1:21am On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:
Is that the marginalisation you talk about?... Not rebuilding infrastructure after 45 years?... By the help of God, have Igbos not been able to rebuild and even surpass other regions of the nation in terms of human and capital development?... Taking away Lagos which was a former FCT and which is being developed by individual nigerians from all tribes, and taking away Abuja which is the current FCT, which region in Nigeria is better than the SE?

In terms of marginalisation, is the SE more marginalised by the SS?... With the exception of Lagos and Abuja, can you kindly point out anywhere in Nigeria which clearly and conspicuously has more federal presence to warrant this constant lamentation of marginalisation of SE?

Stop deceiving yourself and accept the fact that the marginaliztion of Southeast is not only systematic but premeditated.

How much was budgeted for rehabilitation of Ijaaw militants in 2016? N30 billion.

You see, there is no sugarcoating of the fact that the issues affecting what Southeast gets arouses envy, strife and hatred by other regions hence the unity in badmouthing the region. Ask them to support 2nd Niger Bridge and see pure antagonism and flimsy excuses why it shouldn't be and some will even ask SE Governors to pickup the bills.

Even common Enugu "pseudo" international airport is being sabotaged hence the hatred on Stella Oduah.

Accept the reality, Southeast is marginalized.

**NB: I just read your submissions on this thread and see that you are a frustrated and insecure bigot. Thank you for wasting my valuable time responding to a savage.

1 Like

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by obailala(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Stop deceiving yourself and accept the fact that the marginaliztion of Southeast is not only systematic but premeditated.

How much was budgeted for rehabilitation of Ijaaw militants in 2016? N30 billion.

You see, there is no sugarcoating of the fact that the issues affecting what Southeast gets arouses envy, strife and hatred by other regions hence the unity in badmouthing the region. Ask them to support 2nd Niger Bridge and see pure antagonism and flimsy excuses why it shouldn't be and some will even ask SE Governors to pickup the bills.

Even common Enugu "pseudo" international airport is being sabotaged hence the hatred on Stella Oduah.

**NB: I just read your submissions on this thread and see that you are a frustrated and insecure bigot. Thank you for wasting my valuable time responding to a savage.
Lol... Did I hear someone say 'frustrated'?... Anyway, regarding the reality you painted, I do not disagree with you that about the SE being marginalised, but I only want to make it clear that the SS, SW, middle-belt and every other region of Nigeria is also marginalised but maybe in different ways. The culprits are the elite rulers and these elite culprits also include south-easterners.

The other day, a shuttle bus wasn't present at the Enugu airport, and it was reported by a group of SE stakeholders as a 'deliberate sabotage' against Igbos. Igbo youths (at least on this forum) swallowed the delicious news without questions and added that to their compiled list of 'systematic and premeditated' marginalisations against Igbos. I no longer have doubts that this is now simply what Igbos like to hear so their hearts are always open to swallow such stories. Once a person in authority fails in his/her duties either due to greed or incompetence, they easily deflect the blame from themselves by alleging 'sabotage against Igbos' and of course, it is exactly what our people want to hear so we swallow it instantly.

Just weeks ago it was reported that common airstairs were unavailable at Bauchi airport and passengers had to board and disembark from a plane using NEPA ladders. I thank God that didn't happen in the SE because my brothers and sisters would have also added that to their compiled list of 'systematic and premeditated' marginalisations against Igbos; afterall, it is what we love to hear. Our brains have been configured from childhood to view the world in this way.

Finally, everybody is entitled to believe what they want to believe. So feel free to keep living in your paranoid delusion and keep hating everyone else for the failure of your leaders.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by OAFMods: 2:18am On Jan 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Why interchange tribe with region?

Igbos may not be marginalized from your assumptions but Southeast as a region is maginalized development-wise.

How about a centenary city in Enugu or Owerri for a start?

Igbos are not asking for N5000 every month for any category of its people far from it rather a federal presence in form of partial administrative or commercial or investment headquarters.

[size=18pt]Why can't centenary city be cited in Kano Kwara Niger Osun Edo etc ? Why must it be either Enugu or Anambra ? Do Igbos have two heads ? In fact why not even build centenary city in every corner of Nigeria.

Why must there be a Niger bridge talk less of a second linking the east ?

Why are states such as Osun Plateau Benue Taraba Rivers Delta etc not wailing for a second Niger bridge when they do not have a first ? Some of you Igbos need to find exactly what is wrong with your brains. [/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by OAFMods: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

It's people like you that get it wrong. Igbos have never said that they're the only one being marginalized but they're speaking for themselves. As much as Nigerians irrespective of tribe are marginalized, that of Igbos is on another level. You can keep denying it to yourself all you want but the truth is there to see.
That is because you chose to believe so. Like I pointed out to one of your likes above why is every state not asking for a second Niger bridge when they do not have the first ?

Why do Igbo feel entitled to that ?

Why do you think Igbo deserve a centenary like one suggested in the post ?

How many heads do Igbo have to make such demands ?

Why do ijaws not clamour for more states ?

Why are Idomas not wailing it's their turn to be president ?

Why don't we have more Efik Nupe Igala ministers n all the other rubbish the Igbos wail about ?

In fact why must FG allow Aba to be a manufacturing hub ?

Why must the only indigenous car manufacturing plant be cited in IgboLand ?

We all can wail the FG to its grave on why and more whys.

8 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by SUBWAY101(m): 2:42am On Jan 02, 2016
Afam4eva:

An Igbo man is my kinsman? I noticed your flair for idiocy when said that Igbos started crying marginalization after Buhari won. If anything, Igbos are connoisseurs of marginalization gospel. No be today.

Shut up hypocrite, were you not the dunce that said Yoruba should go meet Tinubu in 2011 when they complained of marginalization. The post is still there for everyone to see, you gat no shame bro. Mschew

8 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by SUBWAY101(m): 2:49am On Jan 02, 2016
arresa:
Today you are the richest people in Nigeria

Today you are the smartest people in Nigeria

Today you are the most superior people in Nigeria

..........but tomorrow, you are nothing and you don't have anything because you are marginilized..

How is it possible to be the best, the richest, the most superior, the smartest and still be marginilized at the same time?

Obviously you are not marginilized, you just have a sad case of low self esteem and insecurity..

They are just bitter and still cant accept the fact that the Buhari they all hate so much is there President. Many of them insult everyone before the election with there GEJ till 2019 but have now switch to marginalization and biafra. Bunch of confused hypocrites.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by arresa: 3:27am On Jan 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

A lot of states in have zero FG presence and don't even have airports sef so stop crying and if it bothers you so much that you don't have airport, join money together and build your own just like many states are doing.

Osun state that you people love to cry and fixate on instead of your own incompetent leaders with poor vision is building a new airport from scratch, they are not siting on their hands crying victimization or marginilization.

Jigawa built and commissioned a new international airport so why is it so hard for the so called richest people in Nigeria to build a common airport?

Just like 2nd NB, many states in the last 4 years have built many bridges and flyovers without crying marginilization and even sef, you voted for the same party for 16 years and stayed silent without crying, now all of a sudden you are being marginilized because you don't have airport.

You supported and defended Oduah while she saddled you with yeye airport that she repainted instead of taking advantage of her position to give you a worthy airport, now you are pointing fingers at other people instead of your own leaders and the people you voted for.

it's 2016, people are not falling for that emotional marginilization blackmail and con game anymore. It's all played out..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by modath(f): 3:36am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its just funny how they do whatever it takes to tarnish the image of Islam. Throughout my life in Northern Nigeria, i have never seen a Hausa christian before.

The highlighted just made me too also realise that ALL the hausa speaking christians i know are all from the minority tribes, but why is it so ?

I have lived in FCT since dem military days & also waka deep into north for NYSC so i should know one at least. smiley

2 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by anticabal1: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Southeast was bombed and leveled to stone-age during the civil war and an agreement for reconstruction was signed in 1970 by FG and it is still being awaited till today.

Northeast is being terrorized by bokoharam and many of their infrastructures destroyed, the government just borrowed $2.1 billion from world bank for its reconstruction even before the war has ended. Consequently, committee has just been setup for its realization.

Instead of rebuilding Southeast after the civil war, Abuja was built in the North while the Third Mainland Bridge, the National Theatre, the international airport, and so on, were built in the West.

Now tell me when the reconstruction and rehabilitation of Southeast will commence as signed by FG in 1970 after the war.

and the obailala guy is supposed to be Igbo oo, all these phantom igbos go kee person. hahaha
Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by anticabal1: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2016
obailala:

you self-deceit is legendary

1 Like

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by Rilwayne001: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its just funny how they do whatever it takes to tarnish the image of Islam. Throughout my life in Northern Nigeria, i have never seen a Hausa christian before.

lool.. I have seen them here in Ibadan. One is living beside my house. He is a friend though. They also have their own church, that consist mostly northern christians. Maybe 15-20 members I think. They speak fluent Hausa.

4 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by icewinz(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Translate these for me if you are hausa:

1)Kwanyata tana samun wasu yan chudanya.

2) Gayu na baram-barama

3) Earth worm

4) Ant

5) Burgu

Section B
Provide answers to these questions

1) Shuru ba ci ba ......
2) Baba na daka gemu na waje ....
3)Iya ta zaga baba ya zaga amma basu hadu a hanya ba....,..
4)Menene idan kare yana shinshina takalmi?
5) Komin nisan jifa ...

Your time starts now!
1&2 are idiomatic expression.
3 earth worm- TANA.
4 ant-CHINAKA.
4 burgu-RABBIT.

SECTION B.

LOL,you are giving me idioms to answer bt sorry sir cuase graduate in huasa language like you has never been noted even in the north,sha ah know one answer-
2-baba na ciki gemu na waje-MAIZE.

Anybody who thinks islam are here for peace should emial me,ah would give he/she my num,so i can send the leaked voice call between arewa progresive form which in the call one alhaji was saying how the woiuld finish the igbo and render them useless.
Smh stop talking what you dont know.
Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
did you just called GEj Igbo? God will help you to graduate from primary 6. SMH
hahahahahaha......... but you lots voted for him cause you believe he is closer to you..... most of you even claimed he is half igbo cause of his middle name azikwe. your shouts during those years was that you atleast has someone of your like in the aso Rick. but now you wana deny him...what did you say when ipob were protesting in bayelsa..... abeg go jhoor

6 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by sanmibukunmi: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
xtropy:

Why do you lots like to twist events for your selfish ends? So, because the innocent people that were sent to their early graves at the aftermath of general elections were not only Igbos then the pogrom should be justified and swept under the carpet while the culprits still walk freely and are honoured with political posts?
OK keep crying about spilt milk....other people have moved on. if you choose not to then dts your biz

4 Likes

Re: South East May Actually Been Marginalized; See Raesons by chrisblack: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2016
icewinz:
[center]as an huasa christian i support the IPOB,indeed the igbo's have been marginalized,islam is not here for peace,when the even have two swords as the sunnah logo and cliam the are preaching,we know them(the huasa christians),the tell there followers to fight there religion with there very last blood,the preach jihad almost in every of there talk abi messages,and the still cliam we serve thesame god.,nigeria christians should stand firmly cuase this are trying terms our past leaders have sold this country out. Thank God for even poeple like ayo oritsejafor still standing even tho he has no one to assist him and rest in peace to late bishop benson idahosa,i wish you where here sir,maybe aloota this shi would'nt have happened,GOD BLESS NIGERIA[/center]
guy you are not Hausa christian.the entire Nigerian polity is marginalized. Countries have reserve. That NNPC slab is found does not guarantee that that reserve is massive as being claimed by the op..The location of the LNG projects is strategic and simple economics.brass and bonny by the ocean .this make simple evacuation possible. Many states along the coast have large chunk of gas reserve.let me give you a simple example. In irele locagovt and okitipupa there is massive a massive reserve of gas in this area under the strategic reserve policy of the govt.it more than what is in Anambra and Enugu put together.yet they have never shouted.coal as a policy is been discard by govts all over the world what is general accepted is clean coal technology.This tech is expensive .the equipment and plant are in serious dollars.imagine if the Jonah govt save from the oil boom. The govt would have been able to bring the tech into the country.you talked about the river Niger bridge. In as much as I support the need for its expansion. You can never compare that bridge with the Lagos Ibadan,lagos-benin or lagos -kano. This road are the busiest in the country and they are so in economic terms.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Convention Is A Big Joke: Sheriff / Are Nigerian Youths Truly Ready To Run Or Just Ranting?, By Dele Momodu / My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.