Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,734 members, 7,895,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (3) (819 Views)

My Girl Is Comparing Me With Her Ex And Said He's Good In Bed Than I / Why Did God Create Men To Always Have Urge For Sex Unlike Ladies / He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He's Good In Bed Unlike My Husband (3) by Psaduwa007: 12:08am On Jan 02, 2016
  From my lips, his mouth trailed down my neck, to the low neckline of my dress, while his hands fondled my breasts through the thin fabric, making my nipples stand erect. I drew him closer to me, wishing I could feel those tantalizing lips all over my body.
 We were both so engrossed totally in ourselves we forgot all about Jovi. That was until his whining voice broke the spell.

"Mummy, I want another ice cream!" 

I disengaged myself from his warm embrace, and though feeling a bit shaky, quickly composed myself and turned to my son. He had been in the living room watching a cartoon on TV and feasting on his ice cream while Lari and I had been in the kitchen. What if my son had not interrupted us, perhaps we would have ended up making love right there in the kitchen. So intense was the strong feelings, the longing for each other.

"You've had enough for today. You will have tummy ache if you eat too much of it," I said, wiping his lips smeared with ice cream with a paper napkin.

"There's more in the fridge. My sister Anita, who has a sweet tooth, buys a lot of it whenever she comes from school. That girl lives practically on ice cream, doughnuts and chocolates," he stated. But I insisted Jovi had had enough and we had to start getting home...

After that encounter, I did not see Lari for some as he was out of town on a business trip. I tried to get him out of my mind, knowing the implication of getting involved with him. But it was difficult. He intruded on my thoughts every minute even when I was with my husband. All I could think about was the feel of his lips and his hands on my body.

Log on to truelifestoriesng..com to read the rest of the story!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Saga / Me And My Bae Rehearsing For Val Like? Pic / Why Men Fall Out Of Love?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.