Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,630 members, 7,944,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Twins Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twins Dilemma (847 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / A Must Read.. 'a Story Called Dilemma'..a Nightmare On My 2go Girlfriends Visit. / Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins Dilemma by Hiploko(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Crack: If a pregnant woman gives birth
to a set of twins such that the first one comes by
11:54pm of December 31st and the second @
12:03am January 1st.
Answer the following questions :
1, Are they age mates?
2, which year will each claim?
3, Can they still be called twins?
Re: Twins Dilemma by obiorathesubtle: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
as far as em share the same bele at the same time.. dem be twins.. e no matter when em born any of em.
Re: Twins Dilemma by saint2ace(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
Crack: If a pregnant woman gives birth
to a set of twins such that the first one comes by
11:54pm of December 31st and the second @
12:03am January 1st.
Answer the following questions :
1, Are they age mates?
2, which year will each claim?
3, Can they still be called twins?

Small thing... just round it up to the nearest whole number meaning they were both born on January 1st, secondly a the end time of a process determines the time input, in birth the woman only finishes the process after completing the delivery sequence which ends with the birth of the 2 babies; again the sequence end on January 1st.

According to most cultures there's always an elder of the 2 twins, in yoruba land a Taye and Kehinde; the first to come to the world and the one that comes from behind. Even though there's a difference in timing as both children cannot come to the world simultaneously they are still regarded as age mates as they went through the gestation period together na road wey no allow dem come out together cause gbege. Shekina... grin
Re: Twins Dilemma by Hiploko(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
saint2ace:

Small thing... just round it up to the nearest whole number meaning they were both born on January 1st, secondly a the end time of a process determines the time input, in birth the woman only finishes the process after completing the delivery sequence which ends with the birth of the 2 babies; again the sequence end on January 1st.

According to most cultures there's always an elder of the 2 twins, in yoruba land a Taye and Kehinde; the first to come to the world and the one that comes from behind. Even though there's a difference in timing as both children cannot come to the world simultaneously they are still regarded as age mates as they went through the gestation period together na road wey no allow dem come out together cause gbege. Shekina... grin
science don chop your brain grin
Re: Twins Dilemma by saint2ace(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hiploko:
science don chop your brain grin

Na u sabi OOOOOOOOO, na answer I give no be u ask question tongue tongue tongue
Re: Twins Dilemma by Hiploko(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
saint2ace:

Na u sabi OOOOOOOOO, na answer I give no be u ask question tongue tongue tongue
grin

(1) (Reply)

When Should Your Child Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend? / He Won't Allow A Male Stylist Plait His Girlfriend's Hair. / 8things You Must Do Before Your Wedding Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.