Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:40 AM

Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? (608 Views)

This Snake Was Killed With Light On Its Head, Could Someone Explain This / Can Someone Explain Songs Of Solomon 4 Vs 5 To Me / 5 Seemingly Tiny Issues That Can Make Someone A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Benard94(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Welcome to 2016 my dear nairalanders!!!
I was pondering on a seemingly contradictory issue. When you ask single guys about their relationship status, 95% profess to be single and seriously single. Drawing the same question to the ladies' zone, 95% are also engaged.

This is confusing...who are the ladies dating? Pls i need answers
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by jmaxjohn(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yawns!!!!!
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by vkon2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
When five girls are dating one boys cos of money ,wat do u expect them to say ? single or in a relationship coolWhen five girls are dating one boys cos of money ,wat do u expect them to say ? single or in a relationship
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by excellencyabia1: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
If your girl said the she is engaged and you say the you are single who is your girl friend engaged to?
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Laveda(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Benard94(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2016
I am getting answers that are thought provoking but i think gals should contribute. This is more on their doorsteps.
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by vkon2(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2016
ok u have 5 boys and 5 girls ,one of the 5 boys is wealthy.now the 5 girls are willl to b a share the rich boy.wen ask ,do u expect her to say she is singing?and for the remaini 4 poor boys let dem go and make money until den ,dey remain single
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Benard94(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
The answers am getting hinges on multiple dating from guys. Is this the apparent answer?
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by TrapKNNG(m): 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
Its simple. 1 guy can have 7 girlfriends. Savvy? undecided
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Engaged u say? They're just sluts 4 d mean time. They will be engaged for years no marriage. The real sensibles ones get engaged only when they're ready and marry straight away. The senseless(95%) ones will test this one and test that one and end up saying men are bad while their own mouth would have open wide looking for a young millionaire to marry them. If they eventually find one with d help of babajuju, they'll say again that they just like him they don't love him. As in very visionless lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Benard94(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Surprisingly! Gals are peeping from a long distance. Are they afraid to bail us out?
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ladies, come in na undecided
Re: Seemingly Contradictory, Can Someone Explain? by Benard94(m): 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
adepeter26:
Ladies, come in na undecided
Help me beg them o

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry An Adopted Girl Who's Yet To Know Her Biological Parent / Again Cossy Releases Tempting Photos, Flaunts Her Big Stuffs (see Photo) / Ingenious Way To Cheat Via Text Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.