Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,844 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 (765 Views)

"Davido Was In His Feelings After Our Headies Beef" - Cynthia Morgan / Don Jazzy And Banky W React To Tekno & Danfo Drivers Pictured Together / Why Olamide Might Remain A Local Artiste For Long !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 by kobothoughts(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2016
Everybody thought that "Skelemba" was the beginning of collaborations between MAVIN records and YBNL, two alpha music groups in Nigeria. But Headies had a different plan for us.(Things fit change sha grin)

Olamide and Don Jazzy are currently at loggerheads with each other due to 'the next rated' category in the concluded Headies. Bloggers have taken this opportunity to lambast and take sides at this first beef of 2016( bloggers I hail thee); even Nigerian artistes have started taking sides ( I nor go mention names sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ). But this is not the way forward..

We need good music this 2016 and people are already shouting for beef music ( Nigerians too like fight sef angry angry ). We need to work together, both fans and artistes alike. Gone are the days when we shall beef each other. It is not good for the music ministry. Please, anyone who knows Don Jazzy or Olamide (or both) should tell them to apologize to each other ( Even Olamide nor wan hear anything undecided ). They are both C.E.Os and they should lead by example.

And That is my Kobo Thought on this issue.. smiley smiley

#Long Live 9ja Music

#Ybnl &Mavin Collabo

#Long Live Good Music..

Don't just view, share your thoughts, comment and share with your friends..

#Kobo_Thoughts

SOURCE: www.kobothoughts.com

Share your thoughts, even the little ones on KoboThoughts.

Please lalasticlala, mods,(frontpage) the earlier the better.

MODIFIED; Happy New Year Nairalanders!!

1 Share

Re: Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 by kobothoughts(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
Cc MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 tosyne2much
Re: Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 by jaymejate: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=15pt]I de wait for Olamide's first release this year... Woh Don jazzy go know say Street diff from studio.
Olamide please giv a good punch line song grin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 by kobothoughts(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]I de wait for Olamide's first release this year... Woh Don jazzy go know say Street diff from studio.
Olamide please giv a good punch line song grin[/size]
lol. But bro that is not what we want this year. We need good songs bro.
Re: Headies Beef; Don Jazzy And Olamide Might Regret This 2016 by cruzita(f): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2016
e concern dem.na dia money and time

(1) (Reply)

"Gongo Aso Is One Of The Best Albums Of Our Generation"-Toni Payne Backs Ex 9ice / Nollywood Actress, Faithia Balogun Shuts Down Beauty Parlour / Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.