Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe (773 Views)

'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / Toyin Aimakhu Blasts Fan Who Dissed Her For Dating Seun Egbegbe / Toyin Aimakhu Confirms She ’s Dating Seun Egbege , See Her Chat With A Fan(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by theshaderoom: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2016
A fan had asked the actress about the rumour which has been making the rounds and fuelled more by the video of Toyin Aimakhu spraying Fuji artist, Sule Alao Malaika who called her Seun's wife.

The actress replied the fan saying "Yes" several times like she was tired of people asking her about it. Well now we know! See the screenshot of her confirmation below!

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by theshaderoom: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2016
People should leave her alone, she is seperated from her husband so she is allowed to move on. She deserves to be happy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by Cutehector(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Chei I think say na seun osewa she been wan write. cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by okonja(m): 12:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Nice answer
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by theshaderoom: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by mistarsam(m): 2:53am On Jan 29, 2016
oga seun..na mistake..na u she won talk before
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Confirms That She Is Dating Seun Egbegbe by pretydiva(f): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2016
So should I start crying undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks / Pic: Ola Proposed Live In Warri Again / Finally!!! Jude Okoye Part Ways With P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.