Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,522 members, 7,914,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Need A Manager Urgently - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need A Manager Urgently (610 Views)

When Should I Consider Being Represented By A Manager By Kingsong Udoh / Where Can I Get A Manager / I Need A Manager Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Manager Urgently by Oluti(m): 1:33am On Jun 14, 2009
I am about to enter into the studio to record my third album. This time I want to do it right so I need a manager who not only will manage my affairs and direction, he would be responsible for arranging for artists who will feature on the record. He will also help me look for somebody who will co-arrange the music. Even though I play a couple of instruments including guitar and have a fair idea of what I wanted, I need somebody to fine tune what I have. One could call my type of music Afro Hip Hop to give it a tag but it is more of an African thing because the music is rooted in an indigenous music from my home town in Ijeshaland. Any one interested or who know who I can contact should get in touch with me. I sing mostly in Yoruba but I have about three tracks in English.
Re: I Need A Manager Urgently by chronique(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
u probably should talk to CHRONIQUE RECORDS NIGERIA. Its an A+R company with expertise in music business.we can get you what you want.but first,you need to have the raw talents with which we can work with. for more info, you can call us on 08064256929. or reach us on chronicrecords721@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Manager Urgently by Oluti(m): 2:48am On Jun 16, 2009
In reply to the above topic posted on Nairaland, I think I have the raw talent. I have done this twice in the past. I mean release albums. In the past,I missed the advice of experts in term of promotion and distribution hence my inability to create a major impact. My second record recorded about eight years ago, enjoyed adequate airplay but low return on investment in term of sales. I want to do it right this time hence the need for an expert. I don't even need the sponsor of a studio as I have gone way beyond that. What I need is the expert advice and guidance to do it right this time around.
Re: I Need A Manager Urgently by chronique(m): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2009
ok. what stage name do you go by? if in the last eight years,u have released two albums and enjoyed massive airplay,we must know who you are.we've been in the industry from way back and have the track record of almost every nigerian artiste. you can contact us for further discussions. +2348064256929.
Re: I Need A Manager Urgently by chronique(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2009
ok. what stage name do you go by? if in the last eight years,u have released two albums and enjoyed massive airplay,we must know who you are.we've been in the industry from way back and have the track record of almost every nigerian artiste. you can contact us for further discussions. +2348064256929.
Re: I Need A Manager Urgently by Oluti(m): 4:08am On Jun 20, 2009
My brother,
I never used the word 'massive' in my post. I said my last record (which was a Christian anyway) enjoyed 'adequate' airplay. If I had enjoyed massive airplay, I wouldn't been needing you now would I? Anyway, on my first record I used J.J. Oluti Sr as my stage name. For the second one, I recorded it in conjunction with my church choir group though I wrote, and produced the music. We use a group name. I'll call you like you said so that we can meet and talk.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Romantic Songs / Frijos Is Back! / To Music Lovers: A Music Company Needs A Receptionist And Networking Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.