Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,812 members, 7,889,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Girlfriend With NEPA Attitude!!! Psycological Problem?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend With NEPA Attitude!!! Psycological Problem?? (2389 Views)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Toyota Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girlfriend With NEPA Attitude!!! Psycological Problem?? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
stupidity:
can you just imagine. Ladies are really complicated. I still don't understand why she doesn't open up and demand an apology if I am found guilty. This her drama gives me headache whenever it happens, coz am always playing back my memory to figure out what I did or said wrong to her. The worse part of it is when am out of town for days or weeks. It becomes an emotional torment to me.
no worry, na guy u b
Re: Girlfriend With NEPA Attitude!!! Psycological Problem?? by JustOzito(f): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2016
stupidity:
like seriously!!! Its not fair na. We guys are the one suffering it. Since yesterday I have been asking my lady the "what happened" question. She got angry this evening bcoz it was becoming too much. During these times, do you want to be alone and far from him or his presence will makes you feel better?
i just want 2 b alone because seeing or hearing frm him irritates me. I kno i love him bt i dsire privacy now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Pretty Girls Are Very Naugthy ? / Naija Girl Caroline Naked Pussy And Sex Photos Leaked By Boyfriend / Girls Why Do You Always Feel Cheated And Used After Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.