Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,930 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? (3235 Views)

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
so theres this weird thing that happens sometimes.............

Something, anything might happen and i'll just feel this weird shiiii like what happened just now has happened before

its almost like i've seen the scenerio play out before.............eg i might be talking to some friends and we just say or do something that i feel i've seen playout before............and in the excat same way too...

Is it just me or has it ever happened to you before..............
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by falconey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Deja vu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by NairalandCS(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Happens to me too.

3 Likes

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's called "Deja Vu".

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
falconey:

Deja vu

oh i see

happens to everyone then right
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by falconey(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see

happens to everyone then right

Yeah i suppose

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by NaoSlay: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
It happens to me , the feelings becomes weird.
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
It's called "Deja Vu".

oh ok.............

But then i also sometimes see the future

like i saw u in wild crazy mode going all ________ on me...............

and we were enjoying it too

whats that called grin
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh ok.............

But then i also sometimes see the future

like i saw u in wild crazy mode going all ________ on me...............

and we were enjoying it too

whats that called grin
Mad boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by CaroLyner(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's called ‘’dejavu‘’ and it happens to basically everyone

6 Likes

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Archangel15: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Deja vu, the situation plays out in your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by captainking(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Something, anything might happen and i'll just feel this weird shiiii like what happened just now has happened before

its almost like i've seen the scenerio play out before.............eg i might be talking to some friends and we just say or do something that i feel i've seen playout before............and in the excat same way too...

It happens to me too... Hehehe..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
I doubt it is Deja vu
Most scientists believe for something to be de ja vu it must already exist in your memory based on past event

Except you have experienced similar shiit before in reality

Do you see or hear weired stuff ?

2 Likes

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
I doubt it is Deja vu
Most scientists believe for something to be de ja vu it must already exist in your memory based on past event

Except you have experienced similar shiit before in reality

Do you see or hear weired stuff ?

no i dont

i could rightly say this is the only weird shiii i experience

i aiint a believer of things like being gifted or having supernatural powers eg being able to hear or see ghosts and other shiiiii like that
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

no i dont

i could rightly say this is the only weird shiii i experience

i aiint a believer of things like being gifted or having supernatural powers eg being able to hear or see ghosts and other shiiiii like that
noo there is a reason I asked that question

Deja vu is common but hallucinations is not common and it is mild in some
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by ikp120(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
There's more to man than man knows, but man is scared to explore them mainly due to some religious and scientific reasons.

I always thought it was some "past life" stuff. That's, something that happened in one's "past life" but just repeated itself. I don't think I believe in past life though because it has to do with reincarnation.

It's not actually a clair or psychic stuff because you only get to make the connection after the thing has already played out, not before the thing plays out. But clair or psychic stuffs involve you clearly knowing that something will happen (not based on factual or logical reasoning) before it plays out.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
noo there is a reason I asked that question

Deja vu is common but hallucinations is not common and it is mild in some

oh i see

well which ever one it is i'm just glad it happens to everyone and it isnt just me grin grin

thanks bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Basic123: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

its called deja vu.

it happens to everyone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Gebbson007(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Deja vu bro,ur mind is playing tricks on u
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Bros it happens to everyone I think

And it usually plays out d exact same way
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't think its happens to everyone,Its always like that same scenario has happened before, Like a flashback then I will start remembering. I always wondered if it is normal
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Olive4(f): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
happens to me too... I thought it is something about past life
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by THUNDAR(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
That shit does happen to me too! I even thought I was some super human! So na everybody e de do self
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
De jà vu.

Everybody experiences it!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
It happens to me nothing new!

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Samswags9(m): 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Yessssssssssss its. true

it happens to me also mostly with my dad and my friends
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by amprat: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
when you won't go to church regularly
you would have known that it's a sort of prophetic gift, where ppl can see into the future and foretell what's likely to happen.
maybe develop it and use it for betterment of mankind and glory to your maker.
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by durasome(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
this very thing you just said do occur to me from time to time I just can't explain it.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by DaFlash: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
We all are in the matrix and its the universe trying to reboot its self.

1 Like

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emzyme:

Bros it happens to everyone I think

And it usually plays out d exact same way

true.................it always out the exact same way................

Happened to me again today and i felt weird so i decided to ask

it feels good knowing it isnt just me and i aiint some kinda freak cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Samswags9:

Yessssssssssss its. true

it happens to me also mostly with my dad and my friends

i feel relieved knowing it happens to you and everyone too

it means we are all freaks and i aiint the only one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Filmed Having SEX On Flight / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job / See How This Male Twitter User Dropped His Number For A Girl To Contact Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.