Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,996 members, 7,880,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? (3233 Views)

Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gebbson007:
Deja vu bro,ur mind is playing tricks on u

oh
so its just a mind thingy

But someone said its some sorta gift

i think someone commented same thing here sef
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
dupsyluzy:
I don't think its happens to everyone,Its always like that same scenario has happened before, Like a flashback then I will start remembering. I always wondered if it is normal

oh

but have you come to a conclusion now

i mean is it normal or you still wonder if it is
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Olive4:
happens to me too... I thought it is something about past life

yeah thought so too but not anymore

do you still think its something about life

cos now i think its just a mind thingy
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
THUNDAR:
That shit does happen to me too! I even thought I was some super human! So na everybody e de do self

lol
your own good sef, you thought you were super human cheesy cheesy

i thought i was a freak...........it was freaking me out i swear
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
amprat:
when you won't go to church regularly
you would have known that it's a sort of prophetic gift, where ppl can see into the future and foretell what's likely to happen.
maybe develop it and use it for betterment of mankind and glory to your maker.

lol

i do go to church regularly hun

and it aiint some spiritual shiii o cheesy cheesy...............its just some crazy mind trick

besides i aiint one of those douche bags who read spiritual shiiii into every little thing and goes running to their so called pastors and daddy in the lord when little things happen
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
DaFlash:
We all are in the matrix and its the universe trying to reboot its self.

reboot itself? cheesy cheesy cheesy

na wah for you o flash the fastest cartoon/movie character alive cheesy
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh

but have you come to a conclusion now

i mean is it normal or you still wonder if it is
Honestly, I haven't come to any conclusion,why I said its doesn't happen to everyone is because,I once told my mum and siblings about it and they never told me they experienced same. I am looking for answers just like you
Is there a scientific explanation or is it metaphysical
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
dupsyluzy:

Honestly, I haven't come to any conclusion,why I said its doesn't happen to everyone is because,I once told my mum and siblings about it and they never told me they experienced same. I am looking for answers just like you
Is there a scientific explanation or is it metaphysical

oh i see

well i have no idea what it is

but for i just wanna assume its my mind playing tricks on me

dont worry we aiint freaks or super humans if thats what you thinking cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by georgeben205(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
another shitty bleeping supernatural crap about to erupt out of the blue again fa the 1 wey d lord-samu-rai start never do una shebi?
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Gebbson007(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh
so its just a mind thingy

But someone said its some sorta gift

i think someone commented same thing here sef

Gift ko present ni

It's ntn dnt bother ur self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by amprat: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i do go to church regularly hun

and it aiint some spiritual shiii o cheesy cheesy...............its just some crazy mind trick

besides i aiint one of those douche bags who read spiritual shiiii into every little thing and goes running to their so called pastors and daddy in the lord when little things happen
like it or not Mr.
you're now embedded in the "spiritual shii"
can you hear the voice reaching to you from the skies ?
You have been chosen to evangelize
prophet, Doctor spiritual Shii.
Re: I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
amprat:

like it or not Mr.
you're now embedded in the "spiritual shii"
can you hear the voice reaching to you from the skies ?
You have been chosen to evangelize
prophet, Doctor spiritual Shii.

lmfao

i guess you missed the part where EVERYONE said this shiiiii happens to them all missy cheesy cheesy

you tryna tell me the voice's calling us all or is just me it wants

i wont mind evengilising though if i've got a pretty spirirtual sister like you by my side grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Male Twitter User Dropped His Number For A Girl To Contact Him / Seun Is My Boy / Between Amala And Akpu.. Which Is Healthier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.