Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,934 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

Some Greek Quotes By Philosophers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Greek Quotes By Philosophers (675 Views)

Are Philosophers Atheist? / Best Philosophers In Nigeria / TOP 15 Quotations Of Great Philosophers By Unlimitedmission's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Greek Quotes By Philosophers by tuminix(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Socrates

" One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom."

Aristotle

" Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy."

Epicurus

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist."

Herodotus

"Whatever comes from God is impossible for a man to turn back."

Giannis Ritsos

" I know that each one of us travels to love alone, alone to faith and to death. I know it. I've tried it. It doesn't help. Let me come with you."

Aristotle Onassis

" If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning."

Maria Callas

"It's a terrible thing to go through life thinking that you have a rock on your side when you haven't."

Source; greeka.com
Re: Some Greek Quotes By Philosophers by tojujack: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
F

(1) (Reply)

If Academic Institutions In Nigeria Were To Be FOOTBALL Clubs / Jamb 2016: Is this Real? / Categories Of People You Will Meet In A Typical Nigerian Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.