Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:13 PM

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike (26181 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by babafirst(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wizlove:
;DUpon the lengthy write up, only three likes. Monkey pikin.
Monkey pikin pampas you never get any like ohhhh and the bobo don get 24 likes.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by bigiyaro(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
As if you get choice.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

hehehe..just because you are as idiotic as what the wailers do,doesn't negate the fact that the write up is true.
The wisdom in its writing was born out of righteousness,not stupidity and greed akin to chumps and charlies like you wink

He needs to check the post he quoted again. smiley

He celebrates too early.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by phantom(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
For the first time in the history of rivers state,Militants make up 90% of the state house of assembly and you want some of us to take you and your WIKE serious?
I grew up NEAR diobu to fear the name "VOKOR".a boy who grew up in diobu doing "funny things" to survive.
That same guy is making laws for rivers state.
real PH boys know who I'm talking about.Will not call his full names.

Tonye,save your rubbish for guys wey dey outside rivers state. Forget all the sugar coating.Rivers is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wike forever, haters can go and hang.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by akoraye(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
O jebi!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by onunwa21(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
kestolove95:
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man

U re calling Barr. Wike ediot......u see...

U can't even spell idiot.......

Now, who is the real Idiot u or Wike?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by theV0ice: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantom:
For the first time in the history of rivers state,Militants make up 90% of the state house of assembly and you want some of us to take you and your WIKE serious?
I grew up NEAR diobu to fear the name "VOKOR".a boy who grew up in diobu doing "funny things" to survive.
That same guy is making laws for rivers state.
real PH boys know who I'm talking about.Will not call his full names.

Tonye,save your rubbish for guys wey dey outside rivers state. Forget all the sugar coating.Rivers is in trouble.

Of course i know VOKOR very well....I did some part of my junior secondary school in Borikiri before transfering to a school in Nkpolu Oroworukwo. I know VOKOR very well like i know KINGS OF BAPTIST whose father owns one ashawo joint on Okija street.

clansmen and Viki things way back

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by WaffenSS(m): 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,
these guys didnt remember Aristotle or A.V Dicey essays on Rule of Law.

When Fayose enter courtroom and beat up a Judge. No Rule of Law.
When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

When a sitting Governor and Speaker of House of
Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

How about Guantanamo Bay where people are detained without trial?
We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )

I don't care where you're from, that there is funny.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by hollywater: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Wike is gradually cleansing himself from IPOB controlled spirits

The fear of PMB is the beginning of wisdom

Who wants to end up like the pedophile called Nnamdi Kanu?
A confused fellow talking out of point. They are taking about rivers state,he is talking about Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by miqos02(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by phantom(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
theV0ice:

Of course i know VOKOR very well....I did some part of my junior secondary school in Borikiri before transfering to a school in Nkpolu Oroworukwo. I know VOKOR very well like i know KINGS OF BAPTIST whose father owns one ashawo joint on Okija street.

clansmen and Viki things way back

God bless you.you know every. 90's PH.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by OnankpaBa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
MTCHEW
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by akinladejo: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2016
hmm , don't accept now.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Gamesmart: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Does he have a choice?

Does he dare not accept?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Olaolufred(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
You know there is a new Sheriff in town.

All your brigandage and misbehavior ends with otuoke weakling's regime.

If you try it now, you will rot in hell.

However, I am happy you know your limit.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tunami:
all of you that are supporting dakuku and wike what good have they done that affect ur lives positively, you guys should keep on allowing those yeye politicians to use your heads.
Dont mind them. Its only 'my party must win' theyre interested in.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by simi4me(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
that is a welcome development.
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
phantom:

It scares me when many people on this forum tout you as having a "high IQ". And it even scares me the more when I realize many of these your "fans" have PVCs in their wallets.....akin to madmen carrying around AK-74s.

Wike as a matter of fact,is of the "odili" lineage.
Look at all the people on his side....a criminal exgovernor,failed ex president, militants and robbers.
What experience does wike have other than flooding the streets with touts as LG chairman.
Toney,stop misinforming people. Some of us live in PH and know that the influence of PDP here is grossly exaggerated. Wike Will not of a sudden become a saint because you and your people are smarting from the defeat of a clueless ex president.
To some of us GROUNDED PH boys,wike DOES NOT impress us. QED.
Why must you insult me for taking a political decision even if you disagree?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by busomma: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
As if u hv any other choice. Dumboooo.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by leboss6(m): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
like he has an option
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by gsport: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Appeal to God
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Rubbish! He should take the case to the Privy Council in the UK. Is the Supreme Court not the last appelate court?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by phantom(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Why must you insult me for taking a political decision even if you disagree?
it's not an insult just a statement of fact. I find it very tragic.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Dklef(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
You've got no choice joor
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by peleson: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Tunami:
all of you that are supporting dakuku and wike what good have they done that affect ur lives positively, you guys should keep on allowing those yeye politicians to use your heads.
Dakuku commissioned the road and street light which led to my street! Dualized

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
SoNature:

Rivers people say, "Dakuku is the right man, but in a wrong party."

Just like PDP cannot win in Lagos, APC cannot win in Rivers State. It is as easy as ABC
....keep saying it till you believe it...

1 Like

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by peleson: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
My exact position! We should politicalise the courts whenever judgement doesn't go our way. I believe Chief Wike will retain his weat whether or not the SC orders a rerun. He's the man of the people though not perfect.

As for brother Peterside, he has shown that he's unfit and unprepared for leadership. Beside, he has no experience(as Governor) unlike Wike. Most painfully, he represent the interest of exGov Amaechi, ex-Dep Gov Toby and other members of Odili's establishment. We can't afford an "Abdulfatah Ahmed" kind of Governor in Rivers state.
Dakuku has more experience in gvernaance and elective position than wike. He has Moore capacity than wike and he will do better than wike
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by gannycute: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
Mutuwa:

as if o! Later the "rule of law morons" will come out and say the CJN was biased,blah blah..

Excerpt...

Rule of Law in Nigeria
Funny Nigerians!!!
Suddenly all the slumbering lawyers, some of whom were defenders of Patience Jonathan are out. They now know and remember the principle
of Rule of Law. When Patience Jonathan paraded herself as First Lady and even brandished official seal, an office not recognized by our constitution, these guys didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Abba Moro abused his office and scammed unemployed Nigerian youths and went scot free under the watchful gaze of his protector GEJ, these empty heads didn't remember the Rule of Law.

When the Governors' Forum conducted an election and Amaechi had 19 votes against the 16 votes of his opponents, GEJ and his gang.insisted that 16 was greater than 19, these guys were silent.

When Stella Oduah did her thieving and abuse of office under oga at the top and walked scot free,
these guys didnt remember Aristotle or A.V Dicey essays on Rule of Law.

When Fayose enter courtroom and beat up a Judge. No Rule of Law.
When Obanikoro threatened a military General,rigged an election (all caught on camera), and was compensated by GEJ with a political office, these guys didn't bleat Rule of Law.

When a sitting Governor and Speaker of House of
Representatives plane was grounded on "Orders from above", wailers didn't remember Rule of Law.

When Amaechi was Prevented from entering Government House Port Harcourt as a sitting Governor by a weak Police CP Mbu, they didn't
remember Rule of Law.

When 5 out of 32 Rivers lawmakers sat and "impeached" the Speaker, these "Rule of Law" guys were silent.

But when President Buhari went after the yam eaters and gave Nnamdi Kanu a long excursion trip and view of how life is like for an animal caged in a "zoo", these guys are out, tap running their mouth and lecturing us about Rule of Law. Folks, take that lecture to USA/Britain/France,
where were you guys when they invaded Iraq against UN laws, Libya nko? What about Morocco?

How about Guantanamo Bay where people are detained without trial?
We want our yams and knowing how stubborn goats can be, President Buhari has our support to use whatever means necessary to get our yams back! All we need is our yams back!! As for Nnamdi Kanu, well, i have always questioned the intelligence of this man who called
a place a Zoo and willfully walked through the gated cage of the Zoo knowing full well that he had previously earned the attention of the Zoo Keeper through vexatious insults. "

#GodBlessPMB
#GodBlessNigeria

(Courtesy Mr. Bakare )
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by kulekaa(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:
before unko or na ICC you wan go before
God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) / No One Insults And Attack More Than APC Trolls - Mr Macaroni / Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.