Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,875 members, 7,933,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike (26184 Views)

APC Buried In Akwa Ibom After The Supreme Court Verdict (Photos) / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers / Live Updates: Rivers State Gov. Election Petition Verdict: Wike Vs Peterside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Mutuwa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ikology:

Painment

To those quoting... wink
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

Stupidest love child ever.Good luck as you accelerate your shamelessly ridden self in bottom less pits of sentiment and idiocy.
Folks like you rarely last long.It's obviously notorious that you are your likes are products of special birth centers.
Donkey grin

I can only imagine the pain and the misery that have be-clouded your sense of reasoning..

I love that your a very mad right now and can't be controlled.. .Kontinuu!!

I can only imagine, 'I said' Maybe your are even reply from the market naked.. grin grin grin

Zombie!

Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by APCsupporter: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

You thank someone for saying rubbish.. Now I am the one to thank you today..

Hope you are not in the hospital for HBP.

Hbp for?
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mutuwa:

Like I said you are just a status frustrated lad.
Lovelessness is also part of your problems,coz you a typical case of coitusss interuptuss.
Sentimental donkey grin
May your journey to stupidityyy be accelerated..

A peep at ur profile pix..i was disappointed to see the thing I was wasting my time on.. Porverty personify.. .wearing Okrika monkey jacket..
You have suffered, sorry for ur condition.. It's really that bad!
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by princemillla(m): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

But it was you that reality finally dawned on.

Stale!

Omo iya mi
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Meriekriss: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!

Lol.. I thought you deactivated this account oo.... Chai..
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Meriekriss: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2016
kestolove95:
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man

Dakuku ko, Dasuki ni
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Meriekriss: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Kyase:
before unko or na ICC you wan go before

I knw u didn't see this coming.. Tell that to Dakuku
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Meriekriss: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

It seems my guy don see the writing on the wall? No hope!!!
And now??
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Kyase(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Meriekriss:

I knw u didn't see this coming.. Tell that to Dakuku
Lol nawaooo for you ooo.
Well we lost this time.
But don't complain again
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Yorubasgreat(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

Mumu..this is the problem with a love child.you shouldn't extend your loveless life of frustration to all and sundry.You are just a common riff raff which the erstwhile system had already brainwashed.A donkey with no direction.
Coitusss interrupttus was the means you were wrongly ushered into this frustrated world you leave in..
So who is to blame?
No wonder you Mumu pass cow self! grin

Frustration, hunger, porverty, penury, suicidal, laxity and confusion are all the symptoms you display..
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Mutuwa(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

Frustration, hunger, porverty, penury, suicidal, laxity and confusion are all the symptoms you display..

I can see that the love child is out of what to write.Its a pity young lad, that you allow your loveless self into the deceitful and spiteful world of Sentiments.Illitrate Mumu..Wike and Amechi have gone high above poles,they are not even in your line of lineage,yet your halitosis ridden mouth open to insult whenever any of their names are mentioned.
A poor peasant like you who is a product of a special birth center.This is why I reiterate,that you are a DONKEY.. grin
I always have enough stone for hungry barking dogs. wink
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Happiness87(f): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
As if he had a Choice!
do you have a another choice? hahaha
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Happiness87(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
kestolove95:
U have no choice ediot..tout..dakuku is d man
dakuku's house keeper how market??
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Happiness87(f): 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
TheNonce:
undecided

It seems my guy don see the writing on the wall? No hope!!!
yes He saw It, tongue
Re: I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike by Happiness87(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Keneking:
You are already down by 2-0 and you are waiting for 3-0 grin
you can say that again cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Want Referendum Not Asylum, IPOB Tells UK / Buhari’s Order: Sowore Asks Osinbajo To Resign / Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.