Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! (2749 Views)

A Year Old Relationship Suddenly Go Sour/advice Pls / Would You Leave Your 5 Years Old Relationship For This? / My 5 - Month Old Relationship Is Now So Boring. I Need Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by queenfav(f): 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
Olamide’s beef with Don Jazzy over the Headies Next Rated awards has come and gone, but for one couple the damage done may be everlasting.

According to an unnamed 33 year old lady, a. discussion via Skype with her boyfriend over the whole saga has led to a termination of the relationship that began when she was 25.

She disclosed the details in an email she sent to popular online blog Stella Dimoko Korkus.

She wrote:

Dear Stella, I have been following ur blog since 2012. Call me a monitoring spirit cos I know everything happening over there but I have never commented. No, I commented once but it wasn’t posted. Lol. So here goes my chronicle. 

I’m 33, by the way. I’ve been dating this guy. since 2008. We served together but started dating after service. He left the country in 2008 but we have been dating since then. I’ve had a couple of “serious relationships” but somehow they keep getting messed up and I keep going back to him. He has been awesome and treats me well. He loves and respects me and sometimes I get irritated because he doesn’t have a mind of his own. 

We do anything I want to do, and I’d prefer someone who would make major decisions sometimes. I have visited him a couple of times in the UK. 

So day before yesterday we were skyping and inside the gist he asked me what I think about the Olamide/Donjazzy ish. And I said I think they were both wrong, Olamide shouldn’t have thrown a tantrum and Don J should have just ignored. Boyfriend starts saying Donjazzy is a pretender, etc etc and as far as Olamide has apologized it’s ok. 

I told him not to judge as he doesn’t know what goes on in the life of these people but My crime was to say that saying sorry does not wipe away your f-up as you might say sorry and the person says it’s ok but it doesn’t change what you have done or the pain you have caused. Gbam. 

My guy starts shouting that I am mean and unforgiving. At first I thought it was a joke because we were having a healthy argument till‎ I realised he wasn’t joking.  Like joke he ended the relationship saying he’s not sure he can be with someone who can make a comment like that (saying sorry doesn’t right your wrongs) and went off the line. I’m still confused. 

I can categorically state that I never disrespected him or raised my voice.  A part of me is finding it funny cos if someone asks why we are not together am I supposed to say we broke up on top of Donjazzy and Olamide argument?

I called yesterday and all he said was that it wouldn’t work. I can’t apologize for having an opinion but I’m scared. Will I meet someone else? Or am I supposed to remove my heart from a 7 year relationship because of this? I know it sounds unbelievable because people have posted chronicles and I have rolled my eyes and asked myself “who dis one wan lie to”, but it is true. Please post this, Stella, under chronicles or in house gists I don’t even know. I shouldn’t be finding it funny because we were supposed to do our traditional wedding in April. 

Someone Please help me make sense. Am I supposed to beg?

Source:HeraldNG

Nairalanders,how una see am?For me I feel the guy had checked out emotionally from the relationship ages ago.He just needed her to say something that he would use against her to end it.What she narrated is not even enough to start a fight over,let alone breakup after 8 years.
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
haha is dis story 4 real
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Vjcray: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by queenfav(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
zenar:
haha is dis story 4 real
Its for real,it was sent to stella's blog.
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by mperoakeem(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dated for 8 years and u're now 33....

I don't know what to say self
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Dinocarex(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well cooked story to have traffic on a blog
As a blogger... U will know cooked story!!!
Make una well done ooo
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by zoeee(f): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lies
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Gracito(f): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nawao
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dumb couples
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Deejavu1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
It terminated my 6months relationship too,The bae like lil kesh me I like reekado. embarassed
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
lol.. these people foolish
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
undecided undecided fools!!
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
I tot she said the guy doesn't have a mind of his own. So what is happening now is like film trick to her.
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Jhosh(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Jhosh(m): 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some nairaland juveniles be like
Sue them to court grin...
Seems your boyfriend na olamideRIAN(Yoruba guy)
You b Don-jazzITE..(Op na igbo?)
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by VampireeM(f): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
She dated a guy abroad for more than 7yrs and now she is 33!... Hmmmm, she is took big risk oh! And now see the flimzy excuse he is giving... Years Wasted. Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Shaadey: 12:17am On Jan 05, 2016
madness + the story is so untrue
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Tobilastik(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
7 years relationship Nd u never marry! na MBBS

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by misspicy(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Dude is obviously fed up with your slacked kini tongue
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Youngpo413: 11:08am On Jan 08, 2016
misspicy:
Dude is obviously fed up with your slacked kini tongue
wtf!
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:
Olamide’s beef with Don Jazzy over the Headies Next Rated awards has come and gone, but for one couple the damage done may be everlasting.

According to an unnamed 33 year old lady, a. discussion via Skype with her boyfriend over the whole saga has led to a termination of the relationship that began when she was 25.

She disclosed the details in an email she sent to popular online blog Stella Dimoko Korkus.

She wrote:

Dear Stella, I have been following ur blog since 2012. Call me a monitoring spirit cos I know everything happening over there but I have never commented. No, I commented once but it wasn’t posted. Lol. So here goes my chronicle. 

I’m 33, by the way. I’ve been dating this guy. since 2008. We served together but started dating after service. He left the country in 2008 but we have been dating since then. I’ve had a couple of “serious relationships” but somehow they keep getting messed up and I keep going back to him. He has been awesome and treats me well. He loves and respects me and sometimes I get irritated because he doesn’t have a mind of his own. 

We do anything I want to do, and I’d prefer someone who would make major decisions sometimes. I have visited him a couple of times in the UK. 

So day before yesterday we were skyping and inside the gist he asked me what I think about the Olamide/Donjazzy ish. And I said I think they were both wrong, Olamide shouldn’t have thrown a tantrum and Don J should have just ignored. Boyfriend starts saying Donjazzy is a pretender, etc etc and as far as Olamide has apologized it’s ok. 

I told him not to judge as he doesn’t know what goes on in the life of these people but My crime was to say that saying sorry does not wipe away your f-up as you might say sorry and the person says it’s ok but it doesn’t change what you have done or the pain you have caused. Gbam. 

My guy starts shouting that I am mean and unforgiving. At first I thought it was a joke because we were having a healthy argument till‎ I realised he wasn’t joking.  Like joke he ended the relationship saying he’s not sure he can be with someone who can make a comment like that (saying sorry doesn’t right your wrongs) and went off the line. I’m still confused. 

I can categorically state that I never disrespected him or raised my voice.  A part of me is finding it funny cos if someone asks why we are not together am I supposed to say we broke up on top of Donjazzy and Olamide argument?

I called yesterday and all he said was that it wouldn’t work. I can’t apologize for having an opinion but I’m scared. Will I meet someone else? Or am I supposed to remove my heart from a 7 year relationship because of this? I know it sounds unbelievable because people have posted chronicles and I have rolled my eyes and asked myself “who dis one wan lie to”, but it is true. Please post this, Stella, under chronicles or in house gists I don’t even know. I shouldn’t be finding it funny because we were supposed to do our traditional wedding in April. 

Nairalanders,how una see am?For me I feel the guy had checked out emotionally from the relationship ages ago.He just needed her to say something that he would use against her to end it.What she narrated is not even enough to start a fight over,let alone breakup after 8 years.

angry
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:

She wrote:

...sweet hatt...what as olaminde & Don Jacob hav to do with Romance?....din't any one telllllu Romance section is strictly for chasin women?.. are you lightskin? angry
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Monalisa185(f): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww, ordinary relationship... find someone else, this time, date for 10years
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by queenfav(f): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrCork:

...sweet hatt...what as olaminde & Don Jacob hav to do with Romance?....din't any one telllllu Romance section is strictly for chasin women?.. are you lightskin? angry
lol,abeg leave me eh...Am trying to appear busy while doing nothing at work.
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:

....ermm slowdown sweeery...nairaland is not a market place so plis plis plis...act like a lady ask we can shase you. ..this is our job had guys...anyways can you cook n clean & do you have edu kation more than primary 6? angry
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:

..and are you lightskin yellow? angry
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
queenfav:

...did you say you at work?...sorrrrrry ooooo...sweeery .I apologise. I was driving my £28000 (cash)range rover spot will klatamink alloy wills & satnab on the motor way hear in London so I cud not read yorrr text very well wink
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by ShayGirl(f): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dude has been looking for a way of calling it off before, and he found a mini-excuse!!!

I wonder the difference between Courtship and Marriage if courtship could be this long..undecidedundecided
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by queenfav(f): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrCork:

...did you say you at work?...sorrrrrry ooooo...sweeery .I apologise. I was driving my £28000 (cash)range rover spot will klatamink alloy wills & satnab on the motor way hear in London so I cud not read yorrr text very well wink
i give up!
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by Hillzy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
R
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by MrCork: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
ShayGirl:
Dude has been looking for a way of calling it off before, and he found a mini-excuse!!!

I wonder the difference between Courtship and Marriage if courtship could be this long..undecidedundecided

...arrh ok...so you sayn the two guys are gay & courtin..corrrect? (READ YOUR post)...did u see them coutin?..you are how you homebase people start rumour calling them gay? (SHAME) angry
Re: Shocking!!Olamide And Don Jazzy Beef Terminates 8 Year Old Relationship! by ShayGirl(f): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
MrCork:

...arrh ok...so you sayn the two guys are gay & courtin..corrrect? (READ YOUR post)...did u see them coutin?..you are how you homebase people start rumour calling them gay? (SHAME) angry

U really need deliverance Gentleman cos I Neva mentioned d name "Gay"undecided Pls, go Over it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Places Call-girls Systematically Wait For 'Customers' / Sinaj Upload Your Full Pix / Complicated Love Life Quotes In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.