Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kwara Is Broke – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Is Broke – APC (1788 Views)

Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke / Ondo State Is Broke,I Can't Pay Workers, Mimiko Says. / Tonyebarcanista! Kwara Is Majorly Yoruba-land,rivers Is... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 05, 2016
johnmartus:
I CANNOT PITY THEM THAT IS WHAT ILORIN CAUSED TO OTHERS THEY KEEP VOTING BASED ON RELIGIOUS BELIEFS A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THE NEW HOTEL THIS USELESS GOVERNOR BUILT WORTHY 1.2BILLION.
I can't even find the hotel. I don't blame them when they have decided to be ruled by saraki and his son to be governor limited
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by JaredNomak: 10:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Psittacus:
kwara is in north central not southwest. And those buffon of a figure head are dedicated liers, who refused to pay local goverment workes and those teachers in the primary school, state workers and secondary sch teachers are paid regularly. Imagine a state government claiming they are not responsible for wateva is going on the local gov... I weep for a frnd whose parent are both teachers, and dey cud nt even afford to give him 2k when he had to go bck to sch yesterday. They had beta watch dia bck, kwarans are widely awake nw
Your story is touching, anyway, this APC goverment should get their acts right.
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by kingbash1: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2016
saraki oya borrow them money from the ,ooted funds.
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oma307:
I can't even find the hotel. I don't blame them when they have decided to be ruled by saraki and his son to be governor limited
ACCORDING TO A RELIABLE SOURCE THE MAN WAS EVEN HIS AID IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM IT THE HOTEL IS BEHIND AHLIKMAN UNIVERSITY POPULARLY CALLED WHITEFIELD HOTEL
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
johnmartus:
ACCORDING TO A RELIABLE SOURCE THE MAN WAS EVEN HIS AID IF YOU WANT TO CONFIRM IT THE HOTEL IS BEHIND AHLIKMAN UNIVERSITY POPULARLY CALLED WHITEFIELD HOTEL
sorry, it's build or renovate cos I know the place
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by dsquare33: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
The problem with Kwara started with the late Saraki and his family, especially the son,they milk Kwarans dry, there is certain amount of money that the poor State pay into Bukola Saraki's account every month. Let the incumbent Governor stop funding Saraki lavish life style with the meagre resources and Kwara will improve.
Re: Kwara Is Broke – APC by onatisi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
But the dullard gave all states bailout funds and loans to pay salary arrears of workers and kwara too collected . So what happened ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adorable Pic Of Former President Babangida & His Last Daughter Halima In 1991 / ghgg / CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA ; What Is The Way Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.