Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,141 members, 7,907,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:12 AM

Free Electricity Now For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Electricity Now For Nigerians (541 Views)

Free Entreprenueur Skill On Solar Power Inverter ! Get Free Electricity Now / The Real Work At Home Jobs For Nigerians / Free Electricity For Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by stocktrade(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2009
Something new is now in town for all Nigerians who have desired to have constant ELECTRICITY without depend on the PHCN.

In the past years a lot of researchers have discovered and introduced to Nigerians some methods which they thought will help us in generating 24hrs electricity without depend on PHCN or even some cheap generators. The methods includes: Solar Power which depends on the sun to generate Electric energy. The disadvantage of Solar power is that it’s very expensive to the average Nigerians to afford, as 1000W Solar will cost between N400,000 to N1,200,000. How many Nigerians can afford to install that?

To solve Power problem, we have discovered the method which can be used to GENERATE 24hrs electric power without burning fuel, or depending on sun. The system is called ELECTROMEC.

ELECTROMEC is a system which generate electric power at affordable price and very easy to use.
To know more about ELECTROMEC Please we invite to attend our Seminar where you see every thing by yourself.

Venue:141, Isolo Rd, Mushin.
Date:20/6/2009
Time: 10-2PM
Fee: N2, 000.

We have bonuses to give to when you come.

For ore info please call 08052460384, 018722694

Note: YOU CAN START GETTING NONSTOP ELECTRIC WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH!
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by MrCrackles(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2009
stocktrade:

Something new is now in town for all Nigerians who have desired to have constant ELECTRICITY without depend on the PHCN.

In the past years a lot of researchers have discovered and introduced to Nigerians some methods which they thought will help us in generating 24hrs electricity without depend on PHCN or even some cheap generators. The methods includes: Solar Power which depends on the sun to generate Electric energy. The disadvantage of Solar power is that it’s very expensive to the average Nigerians to afford, as 1000W Solar will cost between N400,000 to N1,200,000. How many Nigerians can afford to install that?

To solve Power problem, we have discovered the method which can be used to GENERATE 24hrs electric power without burning fuel, or depending on sun. The system is called ELECTROMEC.

ELECTROMEC is a system which generate electric power at affordable price and very easy to use.

To know more about ELECTROMEC Please we invite to attend our Seminar where you see every thing by yourself.

Venue:141, Isolo Rd, Mushin.
Date:20/6/2009
Time: 10-2PM
Fee: N2, 000.

We have bonuses to give to when you come.

Are you not sounding like a thief? angry

When the topic of your thread says FREE ELECTRICITY NOW FOR NIGERIANS

Then you went on to say ELECTROMEC generates power at affordable prices

And you are looking to charge N2000

And then you rounded off you "fraud-like" post with YOU CAN START GETTING NONSTOP ELECTRIC WITHOUT SPENDING MUCH

Can you explain yourself sir?

If you dont come back and do so, i will assume you are just another fraudster poncing around on the internet!
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2009
I bet the poster is still a trainee fraudster trying is new learnt skills out on much skooled nlers.
ELECTROMEC?
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by frankhills(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2009
could u pls explain dat better ? i may be interested
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by stocktrade(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
sorry for terms I used in the post, I did ment to defruad anyone please.
I was trying to inform Nigerians on the method of sourcing nonstop electricity without paying much.
The system I'm talking about is what I have tested and it's working ok.

Just attend the seminar and see by yourself.

Thanks.
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by Kx: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
I think we are making progress.
Frankly speaking,ur answers will prove the poster below right or wrong
jay bee:

I bet the poster is still a trainee fraudster trying is new learnt skills out on much skooled nlers.
ELECTROMEC?

My question is,how much does it cost to attend ur seminar pls?
Re: Free Electricity Now For Nigerians by frankhills(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2009
i am also waiting to hear the cost

(1) (Reply)

Info About Quick Paid Survey / 22 Tested And Trusted Nigeria Busnesses. / Mens Prada Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.