Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue (580 Views)

When it is wrong to argue with a woman / Stop Hyping Marriage! It's Not An Acievement Neither Does It Make You Successful / The Big Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by dlivefeeds: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Really, how easy is it to stay married on and on and on into the future? How easy is it to stay married when so many marriages around you are ending in divorce? How easy is to stay married when you can’t quite remember, most days, what made you decide to team up with the other person anyway and when their habits drive you more to derision than distraction?

So here are two big truths: no relationship is ever perfect, and every relationship requires hard work to survive. A lot of hard work, and then some.

“Too many couples bury the nasty bits – they avoid arguments, but what they don’t realise is that it’s the conflict and challenge in a relationship that helps it grow,” - Marshall

“What I want people to realise is that it’s OK to argue and actually that’s the best way of repairing your relationship. Arguing is very intimate: you have to care enough about someone to want to have it out with them. Often it’s easier to let something go than to have an argument. But that’s another brick in the wall in a relationship.”

http://www.thelivefeeds.com/big-truth-about-marriage-its-good-to-argue/
Re: Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2016
smileywink
Re: Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by Monalisa185(f): 10:59am On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by ucnwafor(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
the moniker above me is laughing jackass
Re: Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by Monalisa185(f): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
ucnwafor:
the moniker above me is laughing jackass

grin
Re: Big Truth About Marriage...it's Good To Argue by xpac01(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
@OP you forgot the balancing. You should never allow the period of argument outweigh the period of peace and fun. If the argument in marriage outweighs the peace and fun, then the "joint crack" is eminent...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Here Are 10 Silly Reasons Not To Get Married! / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / What Will You Do If This Happens To You Or Someone You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.