Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,655 members, 7,918,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? (1445 Views)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by eyonigger(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2009
As for me I would prefer a female child first, I really dnt know why, but I guess thats my "choose" what about you?

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Bolarge(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2009
Yeah, kinda want a girl too and funny enuff, don't exactly know why either.

Maybe it's got som'n to do with us being all boys in my fam so I'm just sick n' tired of 'bones'. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by beingme(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2009
TWINS - a boy and a girl

so watz up, u re doc?
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
A boy, cos i never had a brother.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by eyonigger(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2009
beingme:

TWINS - a boy and a girl

so watz up, u re doc?

Yea perfect gift to be precise. To be more speculative, I mean if you are to have one child.

Aint no doc, why ya ask bro?

Fhemmmy:

A boy, cos i never had a brother.

Aww so sad!
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by hackney(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2009
A girl ; i think they are usually better behaved and set a good precedence for the younger ones.
(hopefully she wont be a slag)

2 Likes

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
i would like my first child to be HEALTHY and INTELLIGENT. wouldnt mind if it was either a boy or a girl.

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by noetic2: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
A girl: I just love cute little baby girls.

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Sissy3(f): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2009
i would prefer a healthy baby first.

btw, there is already an existing topic on this same issue.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by SeanT21(f): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2009
A GIRL!!

but, I will be happy with a boy
!!

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by eyonigger(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2009
~Sissy~:

i would prefer a healthy baby first.

btw, there is already an existing topic on this same issue.

healthy or whatever is set aside, we r talking about gender here.

Could you please paste a link of a thread as this? So I can ask the mod to lock this. tnx.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Sissy3(f): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2009
eyonigger:

healthy or whatever is set aside, we r talking about gender here.

Could you please paste a link of a thread as this? So I can ask the mod to lock this. tnx.

for me it doesn't matter which one first.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-61264.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-116921.0.html

there could be more topics on these, maybe u could try the search engine
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by IFELEKE(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2009
A Girl! infact 2 girls grin
I personally want 6 kids and I pray it's 4 girls and 2 boys.

2 Likes

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
IFELEKE:

A Girl! infact 2 girls grin
I personally want 6 kids and I pray it's 4 girls and 2 boys.

Na wa oh, a little basketball team?
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by IFELEKE(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
Yeah 6 now and an orphanage filled with them later in life.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by iice(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
Boy. . .all boys
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Akinagirl(f): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2009
Either gender, doesnt matter to me. JUst want them to be healthy and so full of life.

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by beingme(f): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2009
how will i get twins if i want to?
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Emeka72(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2009
Maybe a boy because I am d first born of four our last born is also a boy and girls as second and third born.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Emeka72(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
I would prefer a boy first but I wouldn't mind any one

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2009
beingme:

how will i get twins if i want to?

unless you naturally release two eggs, ovulate twice monthly or your egg splits, the only sure way to get a multiple pregnancy is through fertility treatment.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2009
identical twin girls because it's awesome grin

1 Like

Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
*bumped*

A boy. definitely a boy.
If I have twins then a boy and a girl would awesome.
Re: What Gender Would You Like Your First Born To Be, And Why? by Princiology(m): 5:57am On Jun 21, 2019
There is a post on the Meaning of Gender and other related terms on my website, click the linked text to read.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ppd Or Something Else? / What Are You Passionate About? / Where Can I Obtain Liquid Latex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.