Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? (14809 Views)

15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Hausa And Yoruba War: Why Are Nairaland Yoruba E-warriors Cold? / Checkout This Cartoon Of Buhari's Anti-corruption War & Why It Wil Reach GEJ(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by DiademSh07: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
my happiness is that most Europeans can't even differentiate Igbo from Yoruba. Google is helping to spread the gospel.
LOL!
You wish! Go and deport the dominant Yoruba people that constitute Usa and London!
I can tell you that the Asia knows ibos though! The Malaysian, thailand Idonesia knows you wella and have no qualms cutting of drug dealing ibo's head! LOL!

3 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by DiademSh07: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
when two pained yorubas start lying to themselves grin

Nairaland eh
These are true life facts though!
Maybe you should come to my house and witness this! It's an everyday occurrence!
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by ICAMETOWIN(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
You retarded clowns are at it again this new year abi?IBO this, Yoruba that. Y'all need brain scans.FACT#1AFRICA AS A WHOLE IS A POO DUMP.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by DiademSh07: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eledan:

Only an Igbo man can invite his brothers to join him to hack down his wife in cold-blood.
That's sickening!
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by Eledan: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
DiademSh07:

That's sickening!

Just google this story.

Mr. Praise Ismail Onye and Mr. Azubike Onyejegbu who both hail from Oba Idemili South LGA, in Anambra, have been declared "Wanted" by The Nigerian Police Force, for the murder of Mrs. Nkechi Onyejegbu. The incident happened on Friday 6th, November 2015, in her house shortly after she came back from an event she attended with her husband. The two younger brothers of her husband used cutlass and other weapons to attack her.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by stzy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
DiademSh07:

Are you implying that Akure directly leads to Edo state? LOL!
For the record, all Southwest states capital beats that of the Southeast in every ramifications! Talk about Akure, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti and Oshogbo!
am like dude are u saying ondo state and edo state shares no boundaries n hey have travelled 4rm Akure 2 Abj b4... Well I was talking about a route 4rm Akure 2 Abj n a town I found dat pinched my concciousness... And hey hav u crossed 9ja bridge b4 or east- west bridge 4rm south south... U spent ur whole life in red cities of d west dat lavished huge federal presence and have guts 2 compare it 2. Self sustained super eastern cities
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by DiademSh07: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
stzy:
am like dude are u saying ondo state and edo state shares no boundaries n hey have travelled 4rm Akure 2 Abj b4... Well I was talking about a route 4rm Akure 2 Abj n a town I found dat pinched my concciousness... And hey hav u crossed 9ja bridge b4 or east- west bridge 4rm south south... U spent ur whole life in red cities of d west dat lavished huge federal presence and have guts 2 compare it 2. Self sustained super eastern cities
You are too dull!
You implied that you entered Benin through Akure which is impossible! There are still about 4-5 towns after Akure before you get to Edo except you go through Ore road!
That already confirmed you to be a liar!

1 Like

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by WIZGUY69(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Opinion are like an arsehole. everybody got one.; D -Aareonakakanfo (2015).

That's the case of the flat headed op.

Reminder : Join all the developed part in the enter SE, it can never be compared with the developed part of only Ibadan. (A capital in SW). cool

The op is waiting for his photographer brothers to keep taking pictures of SE, because nobody care about the region. taking pictures of SE is their own way of telling the world that alaibo ain't a forest anymore. issokay grin

Advice : Op. get out of your enclave/Cave travel yourself to see things in reality.

Se cities avergely finer my fair ass.
grin

2 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by WIZGUY69(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
YoruBanger:

Poppycock! You all feasted on this thread, gunz blazing, hoping to have a field day talking shyt about the same region that is host to your armies of destitutes all over the SW region. You bold o, sitting there talking about SW people and poverty in the same sentence, compared to your nomadic ethnic group. Last time I checked, Igbo traders are in every nook and cranny of the SW region, selling their wares and coming in droves as economic migrants. We gave you all a market, bigger, more robust and better than anything you can match in your region. That is why we are your preferred destination anyday! Who are those buying from your traders? No be we Yorubas? Y'all invade our region coz you know we have the spending power and moola to buy your goods, without which y'all would be bankrupt! # FACT.

Go to the Agric section of this forum and see what young and energetic SW youths are doing in Agric, making more than your traders can only dream of. Just coz we don't make as much noise as y'all don't mean we're stupid. We're just silent achievers, that's all. Yinmu.

God bless you Bro.
truth be told, you can never win an iboe boy, when it comes to chest beating grin
I must attest, they are very good in that.
if one should follow those ipob tout, one will think the economic strength of Onitsha is suppose to be better than Tokyo. and Enugu should be more developed than Belgium. grin
I asked my iboe friend about this topic,he was like maybe the op is mentally unstable. grin

5 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by funmijoyb(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
This is how an average southwest city looks like.
you should be ashame of urself omo igbo(bush boy) oyo state is bigger than the whole five south east states yet is not getting budget of just one eastern state in d east but ibadan cannot be compared in terms of beauty with anywhere in d east..then why are u ranting about?

oyo symbolizes acient mordernization and people's acient/ancestral homes.
well articulated

1 Like

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by funmijoyb(f): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
WIZGUY69:
Opinion are like an arsehole. everybody got one.; D -Aareonakakanfo (2015).

That's the case of the flat headed op.

Reminder : Join all the developed part in the enter SE, it can never be compared with the developed part of only Ibadan. (A capital in SW). cool

The op is waiting for his photographer brothers to keep taking pictures of SE, because nobody care about the region. taking pictures of SE is their own way of telling the world that alaibo ain't a forest anymore. issokay grin

Advice : Op. get out of your enclave/Cave travel yourself to see things in reality.

Se cities avergely finer my fair ass.
grin
hmmmm my yoruba brothers are very intelligent....we can handle them gringringrin
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by funmijoyb(f): 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Eledan:
Orile
Amuwo.
Ajegunle
Olodi-Apapa
Ladipo market
Alaba.
These are some of the dirtiest places in Lagos and they happens to be the main enclaves of Igbos.
They brought the dirtiness and chaotic nature of Onitsha and Aba (Igbo most popular cities) to SW.
they are now being demolish now....tenx 2 d hard working lagos governor

2 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by diadem10: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
you are reporting me, don't forget you have also made some comment too wink
Not reporting per se! That guy in question is just too annoying! Don't take it serious joor!
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by lolzzzz: 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
diadem10:

Not reporting per se! That guy in question is just too annoying! Don't take it serious joor!
see your mumu sense.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by ayindejimmy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
EternalTruths:

He might be stoking tribalism but turn it for good by bringing up the real reasons. cool

Which is...
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by ElekeNtioba: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
WIZGUY69:

God bless you Bro.
truth be told, you can never win an iboe boy, when it comes to chest beating grin
I must attest, they are very good in that.
if one should follow those ipob tout, one will think the economic strength of Onitsha is suppose to be better than Tokyo. and Enugu should be more developed than Belgium. grin
I asked my iboe friend about this topic,he was like maybe the op is mentally unstable. grin

u ar always asking an imaginary "iboe" friend. Who in his right mind would be friends with an unhinged fella like u??

2 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by diadem10: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
lolzzzz:
see your mumu sense.
Yeye! Better be happy I didn't press the report button!
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
ElekeNtioba:

u ar always asking an imaginary "iboe" friend. Who in his right mind would be friends with an unhinged fella like u??

grin. I Swear down.

I asked my iboe friend.

He's even on nairaland.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by WIZGUY69(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
funmijoyb:

hmmmm my yoruba brothers are very intelligent....we can handle them gringringrin

Don't get you ma'am cool
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by WIZGUY69(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
funmijoyb:

they are now being demolish now....tenx 2 d hard working lagos governor

Don't mind them, while running down to Lagos, they carried their filthy aba and Onitsha along. grin
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
totit:

• 2 SW states is Bigger the whole SE.
• Quarter of SE tribe resides in SW.
• You claim has not backings nor fact or prove. And you want us to just swallow you Aba made?

• Is Aba developed, that filthy states and what about that backward Ebuyin state in SE?
• lastly, SW is the only region with the least poverty rate.

Final upper cut : what's the use of these tiny beauties in SE while all her sons and daughter lives and survive in the SW you so look down upon-with no prove?

Heheh grin

Ibo and lies are like bread and butter.
many communities in Ebonyi is developed
not lagos many communities in Lagos or LG is dirty
example oshodi, ikorodu, Ajegule, etc this places Onueka in Ezza or Agubia in Izzi is far better than oshodi or Ajegule
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by totit: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hizzy:

many communities in Ebonyi is developed
not lagos many communities in Lagos or LG is dirty
example oshodi, ikorodu, Ajegule, etc this places Onueka in Ezza or Agubia in Izzi is far better than oshodi or Ajegule

Dey deceive ya self. Ok grin

We all know Ebonyi and Aba.
And yes you are not far from the truth when you talk about these area occupied by Ibos in lagos. Mind you? Nigeria is a developing country grin
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
stzy:
If u are going 2 Abuja 4rm Akure dia's dis town js before u enter Edo state... All I saw there was red 4rm roof 2 d ground d only tin signifying mordern tech is mtn mast at d entrance of d town n d road... Even d cars in d inner red streets reeks of ancient civilization... General west apart 4rm Lag has nt evolved much since d tym of Awolowo

Gbam.... you've nailed it.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by mikolo80: 6:46am On Jan 07, 2016
YoruBanger:

I challenge you to show me any SE home/building/mansion that's finer, more modern as these in the SE. Mind you, these aren't in Lagos o.
bros no be alalubosa gra be dat 2ndd pic

1 Like

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2016
After AWO-OLE-OWO had stolen the money meant for the Igbos at the end of the war. But, rather advised the FG to give them 20 pounds each. Today, with just 20 pounds, we've been erecting mansions and skysrapers. Your states might be more developed. But, by who? Without the Igbos, Nigeria will be virtually nothing. Come to think of it: Yoruba+Hausa+Fulani+Kanuri. Imagine such a country! I've just killed myself with laughter!
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2016
funmijoyb:

you should be ashame of urself omo igbo(bush boy) oyo state is bigger than the whole five south east states yet is not getting budget of just one eastern state in d east but ibadan cannot be compared in terms of beauty with anywhere in d east..then why are u ranting about?

oyo symbolizes acient mordernization and people's acient/ancestral homes.
well articulated
Look at how she spelt 'ancient'! FUNMIJOYB should be at the Bus-stop sucking Hausa men's dick.
She talks about size, not intellectual capacity. Nigeria is larger than israel, both population-wise and landmass. But, can your fragile Nigeria withstand Israel in terms of war? Israel will annihilate your punk ass Nigeria.
Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by christopher123(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2016
This might sound harsh but its the fact

The war helped igbo..the war made igbo to believe that they can call the government bluffs and not depend on government and the bombing leveled most igbo cities and they started building new cities

Just like the fire that burnt Manhattan helped new York rebuild ...just like Hiroshima was rebuilt

The war also made igbo ressillient and stronger and made them understand that they can take in anybody

On the other side

The war made the Yoruba to be complacent and the indeginization decree helped them to be a bit dicile making them depend on government

I was at Owerri and Awka few weeks ago.I just couldn't believe the transformation I am seeing..it forced me to start renovation

It seems that nobody is using zinc again but aluminium

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by christopher123(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2016
40oz:

Very easy, Because they strive to be second or lower at anything (that's why I assume you're excluding Lagos and Ibadan u know… because no hope)

Since I've answered may I ask why the citizens of these fine fine cities are, trooping daily to ugly rotten SW cities ? Because me I dunno oo

Cc: scholes0

Economic colonization. Just like asking why the British came to Africa to colonise them ...or why are Chinese coming to Nigeria now

It's basically business ..dont u you think ? I have a feeling that the economy is in the hands of igbo and Asians in Nigeria

Just look at that phone ..it is either it is been sold to you by an igbo man or its been imported by an igbo man

1 Like

Re: After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? by christopher123(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2016
justbusy:
After AWO-OLE-OWO had stolen the money meant for the Igbos at the end of the war. But, rather advised the FG to give them 20 pounds each. Today, with just 20 pounds, we've been erecting mansions and skysrapers. Your states might be more developed. But, by who? Without the Igbos, Nigeria will be virtually nothing. Come to think of it: Yoruba+Hausa+Fulani+Kanuri. Imagine such a country! I've just killed myself with laughter!

I have come to believe it....during chtistmas and new year ..Lagos was a ghost town ...I stay in Lagos and I am telling u the fact

This has shown that Lagos is in the hands of foreigners

But we are all Nigeria

One Nigeria ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBOG Responds To Lai Mohd's Letter, Seeks Pre Sambisa Tour Meeting With NSA, CDS / $1.1bn Malabu Scam: Adoke, Others Face Extradition / Boko Haram Hijacks Bus, Abducts 20 Passengers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.