Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

Jamb Success 2016! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Success 2016! (340 Views)

A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. / Jamb Success Secret Exposed! / Jamb Success Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Success 2016! by pasv4life(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning all,this message is for jambite..i want to used this meduim to let you know that,jamb this year wiill be different from other years.In last year jamb my candidate scored above 250,and in this year I want to do thesame thing,as I earlier said, this message is for the serious jamb students.if you have written jamb upto five(5) times,don't worry am assuring you that this year will not pass you..if you are interested with my offer..you can call me on this number 08063912526 or you can add me on what apps.thank you very much...am here to help everybody.please don't flash me.i don't take late entry,if you are ready start calling me..jamb 2016 will be the best if only u can work with me and co-operate. Thank you. Once again for reading!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Quality&result Driven ICAN Lecture Centre? / What Is The Goal Of The Nigeria Public Sector? / Please Do Not Sit At Home This Year......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.