Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu (21238 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? / Buy A Plot Of Land @ Mowe Ofada With Free Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by doskie(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2016
Akorkor:
Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu? The reason is because I am working on island and I can't afford land on island for now so I want to start from a minimal level. Please advice?
we are exactly in the same shoes. I just want to buy the land, put container house there first till i have money.
Half plot in epe will give you full plot in agbara.
Ikhorodu is far better.
One major concern should be to avoid any place dominated by indigenes. They have some fetish traditions that you may not enjoy at the end of the day. Its wise to build your tent where you can have peace of mind. Epe is a citadel of juju.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by doskie(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2016
goldiam:
Mowe you can also try Arepo.Ikorodu is already jammed up.
cost?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by doskie(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Handsomecole:
Ikorodu, Ibeshe to be precise, it's serene, with very good road networks. You'll thank me later.
cost?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by doskie(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
teacherbim:
I prefer Mowe to Ikorodu,things that are happening in Ikorodu lately makes me scared and this their ORO tradition that they perform during day time too.
i heard about it. Is it true they kill people?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by jujunaty(m): 7:42am On Aug 14, 2016
Oga e be like say u no dey nairaland o. Abi you no dey hear all d havoc weh dey happen for ikorodu? Or is it because BADOO is dead u nw have samll moral to mention ikorodu. I cnt live there abeg. But well, we live in d era of change. Ikorodu might CHANGE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by nigerfine: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2016
If they shout alumni, they will be the first to come out with big name.you are comparing two things and looking for the best among the two.kwontinue.i would have ignored but for it being the title; the mod ,the op.congrats
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by doskie(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2016
omololu2020:
mowe that is so disprganise,no good roads..the way them build house for there sef,with the kin houses I see for there,fear catch me
better if its safer. Our people say.... It is the great fullishness of a cow that makes it jubilate at the prospects of been taken to a beautiful abattoir.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu is more developed but the traffic is terrible!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by teacherbim(f): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2016
doskie:

I don't know ooo,all I said is that they do ORO in day time ooo,no be for my mouth them go hear say teacher Mama die ooooo
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by eph12(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Currently I live in Ibafo but am buying a land in Ikorodu. I believe you shouldn't go to mowe and these are my reasons
1. Development will come faster to Ikorodu than mowe. Ogun state government don't have plans for people staying in mowe ibafo axis. I trust Lagos state for faster development. Light, tarred road etc. I have vowed never to live in a place that the roads have no hope of being tarred.
2. By the time the 4th mainland bridge is completed Ikorodu will be so expensive to live. Very easy access to the island. This will fast track every development.
3. The go slow on that mowe ibafo road can be very terrible.

18 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by gboisgroups(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Bro/sis. Sir/ma, it seems I came last but let me pour out my mind. As for me I will rather ask for your budget. After that we can now talk abt location and so on. You can get a land at IBEJU LEKKI at a cheap price and you know in few years time that place will be massive just like the other town in lagos. IKORODU also is good because of the new project that its about to start over there. Mowe or simawa is also a good idea, the new RCCG auditorium is under construction if the auditorium is ready for service that place also will be massive. I will rather ask for your budget and also have a fore site of where to build your home.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by martineinstein(m): 7:51am On Aug 14, 2016
TDonald:
Ikorodu : it's better developed than Mowe
u mean it better developed in terms of millitancy,kidnapping,raping,cultism,ritualism,arm robbery etc?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by omololu2020(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2016
doskie:
better if its safer. Our people say.... It is the great fullishness of a cow that makes it jubilate at the prospects of been taken to a beautiful abattoir.
how is mowe safer than ikorodu?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by martineinstein(m): 7:53am On Aug 14, 2016
doskie:
if u want to house to become millitants,ritualists,cultism,rapists,thieves,kidnappers' favourite tourist destination,choose ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Ask4Info: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2016
nigerfine:

I THINK I AM FEELING TOO SLEEPY OR OUTRIGHTLY DUMB FOR POSTING THE BELOW BCAUSE IT MAKES NO SENS3 AT ALL.

If they shout alumni, they will be the first to come out with big name.you are comparing two things and looking for the best among the two.kwontinue.i would have ignored but for it being the title; the mod ,the op.congrats
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by suzzy4God(f): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Am presently living in ikorodu,as someone said earlier,ikorodu is developed more than mowe. You will have access to many things,market& BRT. But we are still building our house at mowe, the place refused to develop many of our neighbours there just left their lands so I prefer ikorodu to mowe. My husband prefer mowe to ikorodu just because if one is travelling on land from far place,u will get to mowe before Lagos.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by DaDevin: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2016
gboisgroups:
Bro/sis. Sir/ma, it seems I came last but let me pour out my mind. As for me I will rather ask for your budget. After that we can now talk abt location and so on. You can get a land at IBEJU LEKKI at a cheap price and you know in few years time that place will be massive just like the other town in lagos. IKORODU also is good because of the new project that its about to start over there. Mowe or simawa is also a good idea, the new RCCG auditorium is under construction if the auditorium is ready for service that place also will be massive. I will rather ask for your budget and also have a fore site of where to build your home.
Hmm for someone with a budget of 1.5m which would u propose?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 14, 2016

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by ojabel(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2016
Ikorodu all the way. See the why below:

At last! Lagos Government Begins the construction of 4th mainland Bridge. Goodnews to all residents of Ikorodu Division!

STOP PAYING RENT in Lagos!
Start Building your own House with EASE.

Buy Cheap & Affordable Plots of Land Suitable for Residential, School, Farm, Factory, Hotel, Resort, Co-operative, Church, Camp etc at any of our sites listed below and start building IMMEDIATELY:

Odelemo: close to Agowa from #250k
Imota, Ikd from #250k
Simawa Ewu-losi, back of Redemption camp. From #300k
Mowo-Nla, Ikd from #400k
Agbowa, Ikd from #400k
Ofada, along Papalanto Sagamu Exp rd from #300k
Agunloye- Lugbusi, Ikd from #450k
Igbalu, Ikd from #350k
Emuren Road, Ikd from #300k
Ewu-Oloye Maya, Ikd from 280k
Oke-eletu Estate, Ikd from #2.6m
Nitel Estate, Ikd from #6m
Ewu-Elepe, Ikd from #3m

Benefits:
* Free From Land Speculators (Omo-oniles)
* Land Free From Government Acquisition.
* Deed of Assignment with survey Available at a Fee
* Good Layout/Earth Road
* Free Inspection: Monday through Saturday.
* Few plots Available

Price from #250,000 - #6M depending on the LOCATION!

*No matter your budget there's something for you!

For enquiry & clarifications Feel Free to Contact us on: 08023599385, 09092578141.

Check us out at www.ruthlandestate.com our testimonial speaks volume!

An Opportunity To Be A Landlord without stress!

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by StPete: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2016
U can buy land at Ijanikin. With the ongoing 10 lane road structure with light train rail, the Ojo-Badagry expressway will be the most sort after place in the whole of lagos in the next 5years. Also, the Lagos State government have already concluded plans for the construction of a Seaport in Badagry.

cc Akorkor
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by musicwriter(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
Reminds me of 2008 and how an agent took me to buy land at Ikorodu. We have to drive through several bad roads and villages. When we got to the land it was a thick forest they just cleared by burning, and they were asking for N300,000 per plot. One was the last land just at the sea shore and we could see boats crossing to and fro Lagos island. That was the last day I went there. We bought a lot of bush meat on our way though.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Taolakprinting(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
To be honest with you, Epe or ikorodu is far better than mowe. Firstly epe an ikorodu has basic amenities like electricity an good road, I don't think their electricity in mowe an the area is not well planed as all. Lagos state have a better plans that of Ogun state where nothing is functioning. I Built my house too at ikorodu after a lot of consultation, as in compare Lagos to Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by martineinstein(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Ytechconst:

Please when have you taken a stroll all round ikorodu? Do not hold on to the news you are hearing to justify that all location in ikorodu is prone to all this act.
at least,nairaland can be my witness
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Taolakprinting(m): 8:25am On Aug 14, 2016
martineinstein:
u mean it better developed in terms of millitancy,kidnapping,raping,cultism,ritualism,arm robbery etc?
Stop saying what u don't know. People carried their evil act anyway they want to. God protection is the key. Lagos state has better plan to Ogun state where nothing functions

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Taolakprinting(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2016
Akorkor:
Please where do you think it's best to get a land and build your own personal house. Mowe or Ikorodu? The reason is because I am working on island and I can't afford land on island for now so I want to start from a minimal level. Please advice?

Epe or ikorodu simple.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Lexusgs430: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Alexk2:
All depends on "proximity" but I think mowe is much better if all conditions remain constant.

Like what conditions remaining constant? Reminds me of my economics teacher (during my night school days).
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Akorkor(f): 8:32am On Aug 14, 2016
I asked this question in January and now nairalanders are replying me. Thank you all my decision has been made already. I have almost completed my building at Arepo and I love the vicinity.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Zoharariel:
Buy it in ikorodu and let gun-totting kidnappers, militants & ritualists be your regular visitors. grin

Even if dem dash me land for ikorodu & mowe, na to sell am sure pass. grin

Those who are buying lands at Banana-Island, Ikoyi & Lekki do not have 2 heads, be patient & work harder until you can afford to buy there.

Gboromidelerus - Please, do not take offense at me for sharing my trimmed & carefully barbered opinion. grin

She should wait for Banana island, till she can buy? She know her size!!!!!
Pesin wey no fit buy keke and dey read Ferrari magazines, nah the dreamland hin go dey till hin kick the bowl !!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? / What Are The Things You Consider Before Moving To A New Place Of Residence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.