Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu (21240 Views)

Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / Mowe Or Ofada Or Ikorodu, Where Is The Best To Buy Land Presently? / Buy A Plot Of Land @ Mowe Ofada With Free Bags Of Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:14am On May 06, 2020
doskie:
we are exactly in the same shoes. I just want to buy the land, put container house there first till i have money.
Half plot in epe will give you full plot in agbara.
Ikhorodu is far better.
One major concern should be to avoid any place dominated by indigenes. They have some fetish traditions that you may not enjoy at the end of the day. Its wise to build your tent where you can have peace of mind. Epe is a citadel of juju.
citdal of, sorry sir u never go epe recently.. Do u know dat dat is the home of ambode fmr Lagos state governor
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by bx1: 2:51am On May 09, 2020
3 plot of Land For Sale Near Crawford University Where You Can Build Hostel After Lusada, Atan, Ota, Ogun State which is 15 minutes’ drive from Winners Chapel, Canaan Land, Ota.

Receipt Of Payment And Global Survey Available
Price 3m negotiable
My phone number is +234 808 047 0906
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by somehow: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
haibe:
ignorance. If u know how big ikorodu is, u will close ur eye in shame with this statement. The areas affected isnt up to 1% of the wholr Ikorodu land mass. If am not mistaking ikorodu is the biggest local government area in Lagos State.

Alimosho is the biggest.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by teewhydope(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Akorkor:
I asked this question in January and now nairalanders are replying me. Thank you all my decision has been made already. I have almost completed my building at Arepo and I love the vicinity.
Hi, how would you rate the environ after 5 years. is it developing and what about the road and electricity
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by xammax(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Akorkor:
I asked this question in January and now nairalanders are replying me. Thank you all my decision has been made already. I have almost completed my building at Arepo and I love the vicinity.

Please where is arepo located, how is the environment? Also would you advise someone to buy a land at agbowa ikorodu or imota ikorodu? I have no idea of these places. Not based in Lagos state but want to buy a land between those two places.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Akorkor(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2021
teewhydope:

Hi, how would you rate the environ after 5 years. is it developing and what about the road and electricity

Unfortunately, I didn’t finished the building due to the nature of the land. I stopped at foundation. But I usually check up the place once in a while. I can say it’s developed but too far for me due to my work place.

All the best!
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Buy Land? Mowe Or Ikorodu by Akorkor(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
xammax:

Please where is arepo located, how is the environment? Also would you advise someone to buy a land at agbowa ikorodu or imota ikorodu? I have no idea of these places. Not based in Lagos state but want to buy a land between those two places.

Arepo is immediately after Berger ( Not too far from Berger). Security ratings , it’s better than ikorodu. If you can get a dry land there I would advise you buy land there.
What I got there was smashy land and it took so much money that I had to abandon and invest somewhere else.

All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Own A Home In Abuja Through Easy Mortgage / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? / What Are The Things You Consider Before Moving To A New Place Of Residence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.