Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,134 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:58 AM

How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off (1291 Views)

"Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / Psyche Of The Average Nigerian / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by OgunNewsFact: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
Yours reminds me of a post on Facebook by one Kelechi:

1) When the budget was released Kelechi hailed the budget as the best since our independence

2) when an online blog carried the news that the budget had been withdrawn to make adjustments, Kelechi hailed Buhari for being humble enough to listen to the voice of the people

3) When Lai Mohammed said the budget had not been withdrawn Kelechi praised Buhari for not listening to the wailers !

Joe

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by DickDastardly(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Such youths are the reason i no longer comment in politics section. Ridiculously sentimental grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by vayne(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol,confused set of zombies cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by dj187: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lol

3 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Blakjewelry(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Funny but true

7 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by dunkem21(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Lalasticlala, sometimes it's good to laff it off ..

3 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by BrosPeter: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
OgunNewsFact:
Yours reminds me of a post on Facebook by one Kelechi:

1) When the budget was released Kelechi hailed the budget as the best since our independence

2) when an online blog carried the news that the budget had been withdrawn to make adjustments, Kelechi hailed Buhari for being humble enough to listen to the voice of the people

3) When Lai Mohammed said the budget had not been withdrawn Kelechi praised Buhari for not listening to the wailers !

Joe

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This should be on front-page but partisan Nairaland would never put it on front-page. That Kelechi is probably also known as Ngene......
kikikikikkiki!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by excellencyabia1: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is it that kelechi is confuse or if want to be seen in every tread or looking for a pay rise? Kelechi! Kelechi!! Kelechi!!! How many times did i call you? Why have you choosen to tell every one that your school fees would have been best use for breeding birds? In mama peace voice, THERE IS GOD OOO

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Dosinspector(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
Moderators is part of them so don't expect this to make front page

7 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by EdCure: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
DickDastardly:
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Such youths are the reason i no longer comment in politics section. Ridiculously sentimental grin
Don't forget, the subject's name was Kelechi!
Does that ring a bell? grin

We will always have a herd of gullible laymen from that part of the divide.
Good thing is, they're incurably loyal to whoever is manipulating them. grin

3 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by impartialspec: 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
Most APC followers are simply terrible, you can't seem to understand how they reason most times.

2 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2016
There is another programmed Kelechi on Nairaland that calls himself passingshot.

5 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by drss2(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
hahaahahahhaha! cheesy das to show u how double faced they ar. dem go say one tin today, den say anoda tin tomorrow. always confusing demselves. das why we call dem zombies. grin

5 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Ola17: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
I lean towards APC but this analogy is damn funny and I Can't stop laughing cheesy
You are almost right.

Lalasticlala come laugh small

5 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by ticker(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
There is another programmed Kelechi on Nairaland that calls himself passingshot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Zombies will always remain Zombies grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by EdCure: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
impartialspec:
Most APC followers are simply terrible, you can't seem to understand how they reason most times.
Yeah, this administration can do a lot with a handful of laymen from the east, who are too dumb to question the dynamics of the changing star grin

The kelechis and Uches come handy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
EdCure:

you've just insulted the igbos in a very big style which shud ordinarily demand a ban from mynd44 but u were sharp sha....igbo people seem so much loyal to whoever they align with thats for sure though...but thought some ppl say igbo ppl dont like buhari...hw about this same kelechi

2 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by EdCure: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
you've just insulted the igbos in a very big style which shud ordinarily demand a ban from mynd44 but u were sharp sha....igbo people seem so much loyal to whoever they align with thats for sure though...but thought some ppl say igbo ppl dont like buhari...hw about this same kelechi
Did I mention ibo

Aproko! grin

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
So Ngebekwenoot isnt d only Igbo( Ipod) guy dat loves Buhari... Kelechi too...
Buh APC sha.... ha ha ha. . I will laff anyway
Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by opiaoku: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
EdCure:

[/s]

are you so dumb that you can't even decode a simple irony in that name "Kelechi"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by opiaoku: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
ngeneukwenu /Clerverly
Omenka
passingshot
and so many irredeemable walkers are just like this grin

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by EdCure: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
opiaoku:
are you so dumb that you can't even decode a simple irony in that name "Kelechi"
The only semblance of irony here is your trademark idiocy.

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by opiaoku: 11:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
[s]
EdCure:

The only semblance of irony here is your trademark idiocy.
[/s]
Afo sagbuo nne i ebea

2 Likes

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by EdCure: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
opiaoku:
[s][/s]
Afo sagbuo nne i ebea
Opiaku my boy, vocè estar um bobo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2016
EdCure:
Did I mention ibo

Aproko! grin
every right thinking person will pick up ur subtle acrimony cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How The Psyche Of An Average APC Follower Works- Laugh It Off by opiaoku: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2016
EdCure:

Opiaku my boy, vocè estar um bobo! cheesy

Kitikpa sewaa i onu ebea

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Critics Of Government / Another APC Lies On Amosun Loot Busted. / Biafra Is Ijaw, Not Igbo- Asari-dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.