Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread (19699 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by larry1000: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2009
Has Esut done this Year Post UME??
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Olutozn54(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
U guyz pls update on d date of pume 4 kogi
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by larry1000: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2009
Could anyone inform me whether Esut post UME form is out or they have already done the post UME, u can send me an e-mail to ibelieveicanfly2003@yahoo.com, Thanks

Jerry
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by ceebaby: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2009
Guess what ! the unilorin post ume test result is out and i passed half percent but the only problem now is that i dont know the cutoff for mass com. anyone with an idea, just help to stay in touch my email is "serahapeh@yahoo.com" cheers
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by lanrei(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2009
Does any1 kno wen uniosun post ume 2009 result would be out? Or is it out already?
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by onimisi: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hi nairalanders,does anyone knws wn ABU Zaria post ume result will be out
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by onimisi: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hi nairalanders,does anyone knws wn ABU Zaria post ume result will be out
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by lilwheezy1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
is there anybody that knows when OSU and IMSU will do their post UME
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by lanrei(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Hi ppl dont kno if any1 knos about uniosun post ume2009
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by saints4rea(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2009
what is the cut-off mark for anambra state university for second choice candidaate.pls l need ur response
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by saints4rea(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2009
l like to know the cut -off mark for anambra state university concerning second choice candidates
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Typewriter(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2009
I think this Post UME is a big fraud and should be stopped.

it's just a money making venture for all the universities that per take in it
why can't JAMB do it's work!

it's a pity what students go through to get education
which way Nigeria, 1 step forward 419 steps backward.

there is no way the universities can absolve all the students that go through Post UME
same problem they accused JAMB of. so who is fooling who?

1 they are now using laptop to test student of which 85% have never used computer before
then the tension of server failure as experienced in unilag.

2 the same crowding of halls exams with less invigilators is still

3 bringing in of foreign material is still the other of the day

4 the exams Obj type question same as Jamb is in use. even their standard is lower yet more student fail
can they prove that the student actually failed? since the student have no copy of the question paper to prove his/her case.

if post UME is to be real then

1 it must be hand writing( so that student can have his copy when the results is marked
to prove that what he wrote is actually marked, just like school test assignments.
you get back your marked worked and see what and how you went up or down.

2 no post UME fees till the result is out (kill the urge for profit making out of students woes)

3 inter university marking will go a long way to show transparency and honesty of admissions
with Jamb posting back the marked papers via post or email or date of collections at a designated universities
on per course and department level on an agreed date announced on the university and JAMB web sites and via radio TV and other media.

And if these are not so good enough then a body of students, parents university and Jamb reps and other stakeholders should constituted to map out a better way for post UME.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by kwenu: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2009
PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHEN UNIMAIDUGURI POST-UME EXAM WILL BE WRITTEN, I HAVE TRIED TO CHECK ON THEIR WEBSITE BUT IT ISNT RESPONDING, ANYONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON UNIMAIDUGURI POST UME
THANK TO YOU ALL
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by pecho(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2009
Pls i personally need info for ESUT post ume,both 1st & 2nd choice.
Email:pechobros@yahoo.com
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by pecho(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2009
Pls,can someone inform me on ESUT 2009 post ume date,both 1st & 2nd choice &their official website.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by pecho(m): 11:28am On Aug 22, 2009
Pls,can someone inform me on whether UNN is doing prescience programme & their cut-off mark 4 combined physical science.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by nkenta(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
pls guys has oou conducted thier post ume
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by nkenta(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
info on oou
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by umoroye: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2009
thanks
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Okikiolaol: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
pls, any info on UNAD post UME, A frnd told that they don`t allow second choice, another informant update me that they allow second choice, But now telling me that the second choice is not registering,
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by blairbrook(f): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2009
pls who has any info on unilag post ume cut off mark 4 IRPM?
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by idealsico(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2009
Results for the recently held Post UME test for the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has been released.
Visit www.futoadmissions.com or www.futoeduportal.com for enquiries.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by judebeyou: 1:03am On Sep 16, 2009
helo nairalander. i want to pls tell me what the niger delta university ndu cut off point is for their admission
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by dejo2007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2009
This is to inform those who chose Enugu State University of Science & Technology (ESUTECH) as first or Second, that the Post UME dates has been sheduled as follows:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: (All Entries must be in Block Letters)

A. ONLY candidates who already possess the JAMB Minimum UME score of 180 as well as ESUT General Departmental Entry requirements for the proposed course of study and have applied for Admission through JAMB (UME) for the 2009/2010 session are eligible to apply.
B. No candidate is allowed to apply for 2009/2010 admission more than once. Anyone found to have done so will be DISQUALIFIED.
C. Application Forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
D. Candidates must have credits in English and Mathematics plus three other relevant subjects.

. Candidates must note that the subject combinations for the Post-UME Screening are as follows:
{i} Faculty of Agriculture

a. English Language b. Mathematics
{ii} Faculty of Applied Natural Sciences

{iii} Faculty of Education

c . Economics d. Biology
. For the Faculty of Education, candidates will be screened as follows:
- Educational Foundation: English language and Economics.
- Health and Physical Education: English Language and Biology.
- All others: English Language and Mathematics

{iv} Faculty of Engineering

{v} Faculty of Enviromental Sciences

{vi} Faculty of Law
a. English Language b.Literature in English

{vii} Faculty of Management Science
a. English Language c. Economics
b. Literature in English d. Mathematics

. For the Faculty of Management Sciences, candidates will be screened as follows:
- Public Adminstration: English Language and Econonmics
- Mass Communication: English Language and Literature in English
- All others: English Language and Mathematics.
{viii} Faculty of Medicine
a. English Language c. Biology
b. Chemistry d. Physics
{ix} Faculty of Social Sciences
a. English Language c. Mathematics
b. Economics
. For the Faculty of Social Sciences candidates will be screened as follows:
- Economics: English Language and Mathematics
- Political Science, Psychology and Sociology/ Anthropology: English Language and Economics

12. Eligibility for Screening
Candidates must present photocopies of the under listed Screening Documents to be admitted into the Screening hall.
{i} Post UME Screening form {ii} JAMB Result Slip

13. Enclosures
Completed screening forms must be returned online with a photocopy of each of the following documents:
i. UME result slip
ii. Receipt for the purchase of this Application form
iii. Entry qualification certificate(s)
iv. Four (4) identified current passport photographs

14. Attestation
This is to certify that the information given by me in each of the sections above is to the best of my knowledge, accurate. Should any be found false, I shall consider myself disqualified.

for more information refer to the school's website: www.esutportal.net or Thisday Newspaper of Today 16/09/2009.

wish you all the best.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by lekki2004(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2009
anyone with useful info about enugu state university post ume should pls contact me on this nos 08057677311,08088327595,08036478166. i'll pay for whatever expenses it might cost. thanks.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by bak(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
Pls,can someone tell me d cutoff mark for psychology. I had 52.1. Do i still av a chance. My no is 08058405685. Prominent001@yahoo.com.2nks
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by babaijo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
For all who want to know about post u.m.e, why not wait until ASUU call off its strike. Because ASUU said it will not recognize any test while strike is on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Is Correct??? / 8 Characteristics Display By Carry- Over Students In Nigeria Campus- ThemiDhayor / Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.