Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,224 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:11 PM

Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread (19723 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
wink wink wink wink
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
Any one with info on how ui conducted its post ume interview.Pls share ur experience with d 2nd batch group.Thks
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Arent u unda any intaview b4 It's simple! Dressing code, your mode of answering questions i.e your english, am am, your course and d likes. And plz, dnt put up an annoying face grin it's nt gud. If u face a lady, avoid d use of yez and no frequently, dnt d too serious and nt b too jovial. Also, fink b4 u answa any questions. Lastly, GUD LUCK grin
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
Arent u unda any intaview b4 It's simple! Dressing code, your mode of answering questions i.e your english, am am, your course and d likes. And plz, dnt put up an annoying face grin it's nt gud. If u face a lady, avoid d use of yez and no frequently, dnt d too serious and nt b too jovial. Also, fink b4 u answa any questions. Lastly, GUD LUCK grin
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2009
@adebayo.I know all d craps about interview.Dress code,composure bla bla bla.My inquest is beyond that.I was enquiring from those that did d interview in UI last week to share their experience on how it was,if any member of nairaland attended the interview last thurs to help boost morale of pple on 2nd batch
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by engrkunlex: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
I hope they use 150 or they cancel the exam, My people lets figth for our rigth a friend of mine sat for the exam andd scored 148 and he gots 250 in Jamb, please what has wrong with them, I score C6 (204) with my 231 in UME does that mean I have droped academically with the unclear and incorrect questions sets by their foolish exam body.Please call VC out to come and speak on the Exam conducted in his school.
My people this is our right OAU mark rubbish for us,lets protest, Masses are crying outside, a friend of mine scored 92 and this fellow girl is very brilliant, i wonder how she fell droped with her consistent reading
Am Kudos from Oyo State
I will get there no matter what they use ooooooooooooooo
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by engrkunlex: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
OAU POST JAMB
I hope they use 150 or they cancel the exam, My people lets figth for our rigth a friend of mine sat for the exam andd scored 148 and he gots 250 in Jamb, please what has wrong with them, I score C6 (204) with my 231 in UME does that mean I have droped academically with the unclear and incorrect questions sets by their foolish exam body.Please call VC out to come and speak on the Exam conducted in his school.
My people this is our right OAU mark rubbish for us,lets protest, Masses are crying outside, a friend of mine scored 92 and this fellow girl is very brilliant, i wonder how she fell droped with her consistent reading
Am Kudos from Oyo State
I will get there no matter what they use ooooooooooooooo
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by mikkiano(m): 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2009
http://www.unicaledu.com/pumeresults.aspx

unical post ume result is and second choice exams date are out!!!!!!!!check d above site to confirm, grin
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 2:35pm On Nov 07, 2009
@kunle, it is not the varsity's fault undecided y nt ask the candidate wheda they beat d tyme alooted 2 the questionz. I also sat 4 d exam which wil mak it d third time cool nt dat i'm nt gud bt i faild 2 kno dat OAU uses pume 2 screen and ume 2 admit cry first of al, time is used 2 screen candidates, questions are used also. I pity doz dude of urz. Mind u, no mata what, ife wil neva used 150 as cut off bcoz sum pple faild shocked just ask numba of distance learners dat wantd 2 gain admission too. I'm highly sorry 4 dat. Ok?! cheesy
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2009
@kunle, it is not the varsity's fault undecided y nt ask the candidate wheda they beat d tyme alooted 2 the questionz. I also sat 4 d exam which wil mak it d third time cool nt dat i'm nt gud bt i faild 2 kno dat OAU uses pume 2 screen and ume 2 admit cry first of al, time is used 2 screen candidates, questions are used also. I pity doz dude of urz. Mind u, no mata what, ife wil neva used 150 as cut off bcoz sum pple faild shocked just ask numba of distance learners dat wantd 2 gain admission too. I'm highly sorry 4 dat. Ok?! cheesy
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by hamson4u: 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
adebayo201:

@hamson, dat'z nt true. I filld uniabuja form 4 one of my frend yesterday night. Ar u sure u score 180 and above And also in d access code make sure u start like diz: PUME- after d - put d numba dat folowz. Also, u nid 2 upload a pasport fotograf of 15kb. Send me an email if u encounter any problem. grin
Hmmn.Thanks my boda. At the end we that are having probs., in filling our pume form, is due to the fact that we didn't choose Abuja initially, that was why we were having probs. we were allocated a special center for the exam.
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by adebayo201: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
thanks for the info jare grin grin
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by olasco25(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
i can see the admission come just relax guys
Re: Official 2009 Post UME Discussion Thread by Phemour: 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2010
:d :d :d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Abandoned Burnt Room In MOREMI OAU / Secret On How To Check Your Laspotech Admission Status / Aminu Sheu: Osun Polytechnic Student Slumps, Dies After Writing Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.