Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home (343 Views)

Buhari’s Top Aide In Trouble Over Attempt To Usurp Osinbajo’s Powers / Soldiers Kill Cattle Rustlers In Zamfara And Arrest 5 In Kaduna (photos / I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by olokeded: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2016
According to the police in Bayelsa, they have arrested five people over an alleged plan to attack former president Jonathan's home in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state.

According to reports, the five men were arrested at a hotel close to the former president's house as they put their plans in motion. Confirming the arrest, Police Public Relations Officer, Bayelsa State Command, Asinim Butswat, said;

“On the January 6, 2016, based on a tip-off, detectives from the Anti-Kidnapping and Anti-Vice unit stormed a hotel premises in Swali community, Yenagoa, and arrested five suspects. The suspects are Asupha Emeka, 34, Ebipre Ebebi, 25, Samuel Joe, 27, Okilo Matthew, 25, and Timiere Matthew, 25”

The spokesperson didn't say why the men plotted to attack Jonathan's home but many believe it could be part of a plot to create tension in the state ahead of a supplementary election in southern Ijaw local government.

The spokesperson said the suspects are currently being interrogated.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/police-arrest-5-over-attempt-to-attack.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by Pavore9: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Who sent them?
Re: Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by Blakjewelry(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2016
Me I no trust Nigeria police o
Re: Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2016
they were just coming for a friendly visit...
Re: Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by Decapo: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2016
Propaganda
Re: Police Arrest 5 Over Attempt To Attack Jonathan's Home by richybanky(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2016
I blame APC for dis grin

(1) (Reply)

Why There Should Be Little Sympathy For Olisa Metuh / Buratai Justifies Shi’ites’ Killing, Says Army Acted Within Law / God's Political Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.