Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,578 members, 7,934,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pentecostals - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pentecostals (2027 Views)

ALL Pentecostals Should Read This / Why Do Pentecostals Reject Catholic Baptism / Are Pentecostals Really Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2009
@timmy7
you owe me no explanation,you come in here bragging you have brilliant comments yet you're totally ignorant. . .HYPOCRITE FOR JESUS!
Re: Pentecostals by timmy7(m): 11:05am On Jun 25, 2009
Kosi danu jawe,hypocrite 4 devil where did i brag i had brilliant coment The stupidity u display here shows ur pitiable home training wink
Re: Pentecostals by segyemaro(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2009
Do you know yourselves outside this forum?
Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
Dindinrin de ma ni bobo yi. . .you labelled everyone else's comment meaningless which by implication means you had a better or much brilliant view yet all we saw was you recycling the O.P like a damn secretary. . .BABA HYPOCRITE!
Re: Pentecostals by timmy7(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2009
Oogbadun at all wink op ani ode ni e once again ok tell me what is meaningful in response lyk ''pentecostal=pentefraudsters''(rendered by dumb lyk u i 4give u 4 dis sha as a victim of fraudulent pastors grin ) or ''pentecostal=penterascals'', '', mostly a bunch of deluded clowns, '' or d fallacy of hasty generalisation in response like '', pentecostals pastors are responsible for ALL d problems in christendom today'' and what has simple questions on this thread got to do with reply like ''how come pentecostals pray straight to Jesus but pay their tithes to Jesus through their pastors, '' is d thread about tithe again Unless u r d op who only want to stir up anoda baseless argument.
Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
So for all your 'wisdom' what was your response except repeat questions asked by the o.p. . .OLODO!
Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
And incase sense e ogbadun
pentefraudsters or penterascals means awon pentecostals are fraudsters or rascals respectively. se ti get e. . . . oloshi omo.
Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2009
And incase sense e ogbadun
pentefraudsters or penterascals means awon pentecostals are fraudsters or rascals respectively. se ti get e. . . . oloshi omo.
Re: Pentecostals by ajokeakin: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2009
segyemaro:

Do you know yourselves outside this forum?
i beg help me ask them ooooooo,TOM and JERRY
Re: Pentecostals by segyemaro(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
They are always at each others neck!
Re: Pentecostals by timmy7(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
Haba! Lati odun wo shocked nw things r falling in place, either u or d poster above u initiated this post grin
Re: Pentecostals by Tudor6(f): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2009
Don't mind them. Won ni ise se. . .
Re: Pentecostals by Bobbyaf(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2009
Come on good people you mean to tell me that no decent disagreements can be forthcoming from this thread? I have strong feelings about a lot of religious matters, but you have to list the issues and show them clearly.

Make a list of what you consider inappropriate and let us discuss them. There is no need to curse each other out.
Re: Pentecostals by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
Bobbyaf:

Come on good people you mean to tell me that no decent disagreements can be forthcoming from this thread? I have strong feelings about a lot of religious matters, but you have to list the issues and show them clearly.

Make a list of what you consider inappropriate and let us discuss them. There is no need to curse each other out.

Why dont you introduce the sabath since pentecostals don't observe it
Re: Pentecostals by Bobbyaf(m): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2009
Why dont you introduce the sabath since pentecostals don't observe it

Go confess your sin of disrespect to your Catholic priest. Have some respect for the author of the thread.
Re: Pentecostals by kolaoloye(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2009
eghosaobas
Pentecostals
« on: June 16, 2009, 07:27 PM »

there are some things i have observed from the pentecostals doctrine and io would want to analyse some of them,and i would appreciate sincere contributions.

1.which is genuine in baptism,infant baptism or water immersion and would also want to know the differences.

2.some churches dont pierce the ear of their female kids and those that pierce dont wear ear rings including the adult ones,so i want to know if its wrong to wear ear rings or not and scriptures to support its usage or not.

3.In some churches they use on-speaker to disturb others while in a passage in the bible is said that one should not disturbs another with your prayers,so what do you think is causing this?

4.Is it right to drop money on the alter when a sermon is going on? and scripture to support,because the pentecostals are found of doing this alot.

5.why is it that that General Overseers dont use thesame microphone with other pastors,this also happens alot in pentecostals.
All these are just some of what i have observed in the pentecostal churches.I was born into the Christ Apostolic Church,and their services were real good and ok,but now they are already following the path of the pentecostals.pls your candid contribution is welcomed.

1. Infant baptism is not genuine. Jesus never baptized any. It is meant for adults who knows their right from the left.

2.Ear ring has nothing to do with your salvation. Have you not observed some of these people without #100 ear-rings
that usually have wrist watches that cost more than #20,000?

3.Civilization is the major cause

4. There is no scripture either that forbade dropping of money on altar during sermon.

5.This your last question is something else. In your place of abode is the entire family using a single towel?
I don't think there is anything wrong in having another microphone for the pastor or the G.O
Thank you.
Re: Pentecostals by marvisken: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2009
kola,you are sounding like one of them
Re: Pentecostals by segyemaro(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
May be he is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read! Jesus Is Not A Christian – Pastor Femi / 10 Lies Propagated By New Generation Church Pastors / Idk Why People That Study Islam Turn Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.