Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay (33257 Views)

Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra / Pictures Of Buhari With His First Wife, Safinatu And Family / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by abduljabbar4(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

They say they want their own country and you claim they don't have any direction. How else do you expect them to put it so u can see the direction? grin

There is a specified way of going about it and not insulting other tribes and threatening to kill everybody in the "zoo"

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
OperationIgrigi:

[s]**grins** Check my previous post it is meant for people like you. You and your limeage will have to live with the Igbo problem for the rest of your life. You voluntary choose it. tongue **grins**[/s]

What is the meaning of this nonsense.? undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ccoolitempa: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

Bleep off...the fact is that i wasnt bred in yorubaland and cant have u guys myopic way of reasoning.....being educated is not enough but staying off tribalism is golden....i wont insult u unless u prove otherwise..just try and respect yoursef miss....
fact is that most of us yorubas are tribalistic and will attck anybody opposed to it

Sharrappp there...anuofia... angry...don't let me descend on you today...bloody slowpoke...jobless tout...masquerading to be someone else... angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by omonnakoda: 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
wislika2015:

These position are ministerial so don't count such, every state is entitle to minister.

That is all they are entitled to!!

This is what was said just 5 years ago

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

Isn't life funny?

Well we must not forget this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=745731&post=9019830

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ChristStriker(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Even the quoted above, Muhammadu Okechukwu EnyiKaNwanne Buhari has shown us magnanimity in Victory by appointing/Still appointing our Sons and Daughters into Strategic and Important posts in this administration.

Just Take A Look At The Ones Below:

Chris Ngige (Minister Of Labour): He is going take care of the teeming Jobless IPOB Youth residing On Nairaland, who still dwell on the fantasy Country of Nnamdi Kanu.

OkeChukwu Enelemahsad Minister of Trade, Industry and Investment): Now all the indigenous and local industries dotting the land of South East and beyond owned by the Igbos will receive the financial and technical supported needed to compete with their counterparts abroad.

Geoffrey Onyeama- (Minister of Foreign Affairs) This automatically put Ndigbo in the World map. At least we now have something to brag about.

Ogbonnaya Onu (Minister Of Science and Technology) All the craftsmen, local technicians, and all the local fabrication companies abound in ABA and Onitsha will be giving a lift courtesy of our son (ONU).

So I ask again just like Buhari: What else do the IPOB want?

You Forgot to add Ibeh Kachikwu who is minister of State for Petroleum.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by obailala(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
wislika2015:

These position are ministerial so don't count such, every state is entitle to minister.
The fact of the matter is that Igbos schemed their way out of the political leadership by placing all the eggs in the basket of GEJ and PDP. The best the Igbos may get in this administration are ministers which is just a constitutional requirement like you said. However, now is the time to start plotting and strategizing for 2019, it is not a time to keep crying over a lost political battle or plotting to run away from Nigeria because of a single political failure. Even the Ijaws and the rest of the Niger-Deltans have moved on since.

For crying out loud, 2015 election is not the last election in the world!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
ccoolitempa:

Sharrappp there...anuofia... angry...don't let me descend on you today...bloody slowpoke...jobless tout...masquerading to be someone else... angry
ikpu nne gi.....anuofia
gud i grew up among igbos....so i will use igbo to abuse u so that u will continue to think am igbo.....ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. APC controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are APC states. They should go and meet oga Jonathan if they feel marginalized.

Afam, over to you. I just substituted APC for PDP and Tinubu for Jonathan. Do you agree that Igbos should shut up and go and meet Jonathan if they feel marginalized?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2016
obailala:
The fact of the matter is that Igbos schemed their way out of the political leadership by placing all the eggs in the basket of GEJ and PDP. The best the Igbos may get in this administration are ministers which is just a constitutional requirement like you said. However, now is the time to start plotting and strategizing for 2019, it is not a time to keep crying over a lost political battle or [size=15pt]plotting to run away from Nigeria because of a single political failure[/size]. Even the Ijaws and the rest of the Niger-Deltans have moved on since.

For crying out loud, 2015 election is not the last election in the world!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro, you have a way of hitting the home-run.
The impression is Igbos cannot contest politically in Nigeria and they are intimidated by Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas, that they feel more comfortable politically with the Southern minorities.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nawa4nl: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
Igbo people think about this, if you were useless to Nigeria they would be happy to let you go.

But The Yoruba's & North know very well that if you leave Nigeria, they will loose.

So they are scared, very very scared.

We from the Niger Delta will not be fooled anymore.

We own most of the Oil lands, the North owns most of the Oil blocks.

Please who is fooling who.

The Yoruba's stand with the North, fine.

Please Yoruba people allow us to stand with the Igbos, we are closer to them than to the west.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ccoolitempa: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

ikpu nne gi.....anuofia
gud i grew up among igbos....so i will use igbo to abuse u so that u will continue to think am igbo.....ozu nwuru anwu

Aiye o ni lari...omo to ba so wi pe baba oni soun...owun gan o ni soun...ko idoti e kuro lana jo...olorikpelebe jati jati... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
ccoolitempa:

Aiye o ni lari...omo to be so wi pe baba oni soun...owon gan o ni soun...ko idoti e kuro lana jo...olorikpelebe jati jati... cheesy

Please leave that low-lifer.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Goke7: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
The igbos can prove Prof sagay wrong by stopping the blackmail against PMB and accepting him as the Nigerian President.

Truth be told, the average Igbo man is yet to accept PMB as President, they still see GEJ as President and can't move on. This is their problem and PMB is not fooled at all.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ccoolitempa: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Igbo people think about this, if you were useless to Nigeria they would be happy to let you go.

But The Yoruba's & North know very well that if you leave Nigeria, they will loose.

So they are scared, very very scared.

We from the Niger Delta will not be fooled anymore.

We own most of the Oil lands, the North owns most of the Oil blocks.

Please who is fooling who.

The Yoruba's stand with the North, fine.

Please Yoruba people allow us to stand with the Igbos, we are closer to them than to the west.

Another IPOB youth forming Niger Delta... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lexo22:

All they want is their own Republic as the 1914 Fraudulent amalgamation/conjoine has long expired, get it sink into your silly head.

You realized you want your own republic just after the candidate you supported lost an election.
Well, get Ekweremadu and other legislators to start putting it and lobbying for it in NASS.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by apholaryn: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

so anybody who is against a particular ideology he/she belongs is denied...smh
so why not also say the ngeneukwenu i quoted is yoruba and not igbo bc she supports pmb....irrational beings everywhere
how far Chukwudi?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by chi4ik4(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
2011, south east gave PDP almost 7milion vote but in 2015, they gave PDP 2.5 million vote. you APC should just keep quiet because Igbo didn't really vote GEJ as they did in 2011. anyway, God bless Nigeria
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by simplycarro: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
chi4ik4:
2011, south east gave PDP almost 7milion vote but in 2015, they gave PDP 2.5 million vote. you APC should just keep quiet because Igbo didn't really vote GEJ as they did in 2011. anyway, God bless Nigeria

Igbos were able to inflate the election of 2011, the card reader machine greatly hindered the chances of that in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

There is a specified way of going about it and not insulting other tribes and threatening to kill everybody in the "zoo"

Well, I was interested in the lack of "direction " lol. Anyway, freedom is never achieved on a platter of gold. Sometimes blood, and more blood, leads to freedom. The road to freedom is paved with the flesh of martyres and washed with their blood.

In as much as I like Nigeria the way it is , geographically, I think there's so much hatred among Nigerians. There's never been any love lost among its peoples at all.

I had hoped that PMB and APC would have brought genuine change. The SE didn't vote for PMB because they claim that he doesn't love them. Besides, the SE has been predominantly PDP since 1999. Can you blame them, given the utterances from PMB? Especially the 5% and 95% rubbish.

I would have visited the SE first, if I were PMB. The first appointments I would have made, would have been from that zone. I would prove them wrong, not proving them right. To unite Nigeria and Nigerians is very easy. We are not very difficult people as our leaders want us to believe. All we need is a chance to survive. Opportunities to thrive. A level playing field for all. Equity and justice. And all these are what a responsible government should provide without much ado.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Goke7: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2016
chi4ik4:

Card reader fall their hand big time, not that they didn't vote gej, 2011 figures were over bloated

1 Like

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Nawa4nl: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2016
ccoolitempa:

Another IPOB youth forming Niger Delta... grin grin grin grin

Your divide and rule ways are no more working. angry

We have woken up to the fact that we have nothing in common with the south-west! angry

So una dey fear, una suppose fear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by prideofscience: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
No Biafra Agitation during GEJ time. Igbos there are god's
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Goke7: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Eluwilussit post=41752435]

Well, I was interested in the lack of "direction " lol. Anyway, freedom is never achieved on a platter of gold. Sometimes blood, and more blood, leads to freedom. The road to freedom is paved with the flesh of martyres and washed with their blood.

In as much as I like Nigeria the way it is , geographically, I think there's so much hatred among Nigerians. There's never been any love lost among its peoples at all.

I had hoped that PMB and APC would have brought genuine change. The SE didn't vote for PMB because they claim that he doesn't love them. Besides, the SE has been predominantly PDP since 1999. Can you blame them, given the utterances from PMB? Especially the 5% and 95% rubbish.

I would have visited the SE first, if I were PMB. The first appointments I would have made, would have been from that zone. I would prove them wrong, not proving them right. To unite Nigeria and Nigerians is very easy. We are not very difficult people as our leaders want us to believe. All we need is a chance to survive. Opportunities to thrive. A level playing field for all. Equity and justice. And all these are what a responsible government should provide without much ado.[/quote
]

You mean visiting people who called you terrorists? Common even the se guys are not that nice themselves. They have themselves to blame and they should take responsibility first then PMB will listen but instead they want to intimidate a whole General
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by marlockj: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2016
ify2016:
You don mean it?

Myopic brain

50% indeed. Liars

This I put wrong Ppl into the biafra stuff!!

The man you quoted has nothing to do with biafra,Evn biafra Neva stage their protest their.

Meaning is not biafra region.

I think u made a mistake

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by ccoolitempa: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Your divide and rule ways are no more working. angry

We have woken up to the fact that we have nothing in common with the south-west! angry

So una dey fear, una suppose fear grin grin

O sharrrapppp....clown...who dash you Niger Delta...they can never reason like you hateful clowns... cheesy cheesy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Goke7: 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I would have visited the SE first, if I were PMB. The first appointments I would have made, would have been from that zone. I would prove them wrong, not proving them right. To unite Nigeria and Nigerians is very easy. We are not very difficult people as our leaders want us to believe. All we need is a chance to survive. Opportunities to thrive. A level playing field for all. Equity and justice. And all these are what a responsible government should provide without much ado.

You mean visiting people who called you terrorists? Common even the se guys are not that nice themselves. They have themselves to blame and they should take responsibility first then PMB will listen but instead they want to intimidate a whole General
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by crestedaguiyi: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2016
kunle75:

hmmmm all i can see in you is a full grown fool............so sitting down at home during election was the best your bros can do abi.why now asking for positions when truly you did not come out to vote?

Nnamdi kanu your senior brother will rot in buhari gulag for this comment,please quote me and jump into lagoon.

bastared, who is asking for position and appointment
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by chyket(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
Everybody is entitled to his own personal opinion in a democracy.I just hope he will stick to this his submission and not deny it like he did in the last Daily tribune interview.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by Eluwilussit(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Goke7:

As a General, he should be magnanimous in victory. I would be. It's about Nigeria and Nigerians, not about PMB. Jona did everything in his power to carry the North along. Even though it was clear they weren't happy with him.

PMB is the president of Nigeria and not the 95% only. SW didn't vote Baba in 1999. Did he abandone them? Nope! Instead he worked hard and won them over. We need to unite our country, at any cost.
Re: Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay by abduljabbar4(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You should understand that its not about proving Igbos wrong or right but about MERITS. Since he began by appointing Northerners? Why didnt the South westerners and the south southerners complain? Dont forget that you gave him only 5% and you are expecting him to give you 90% ?

You need to understand that we are in the 21st century. Freedom can be achieved without a single drop of blood. Just follow the right procedure and fiam! Freedom will be granted. If you think Namdi Kanu's way will give you freedom then you are only decieving yourselves. Sit down, call all your relatives in other parts of Nigeria and have a referendum and fiam! Biafra is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) / Bomb Blast In Kaduna/ Malali / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.