Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Girls, Keep Your Virginity! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Keep Your Virginity! (42088 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by joseph1832(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2016
texanomaly:

tongue
Howdy Tex. You went ghost on me. Lol. grin
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by texanomaly(f): 5:37am On Mar 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Howdy Tex. You went ghost on me. Lol. grin

Sorry...fixed the problem now.
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by joseph1832(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2016
texanomaly:

Sorry...fixed the problem now.
Nice...

1 Like

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2016
CarlyX8:
guys am a Virgin oh!.... i refuse to date until i graduate, am in final year and am searching for a Virgin girl to date seriously,u no need get package bt u go fine oh.. marriage tin afterwards

lolzz.....smh
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by uzuede4(f): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Luukasz:
Girls of this generation are rotten to find a virgin among them is rare out of 10 if your are lucky perhaps 1 or none.
You will see a girl of 14 when you check her stuff her V is gone the funniest part is the flimsy reasons part you hear reasons like ehn i was forced into it,reasons like he didn't penetrate he only f!ngered me when i hear this i laugh and i Smh. A lot of guys also go about saying virginity is over hyped its a big lie from hell in fact virginity is underrated which shouldn't be.
Some guys may not be so enthusiastic about their wife to be Virginity but guys like me do and i get more emotionally attached to virgin women 10× than the none ones that's why i will love to marry a virgin if she's naive there's nothing bad in tutoring her. No man even if he's not interested in V's like i do will want to marry a woman who has been knacked by countless men.
So young girls out there keep your virginity for the right man who will cherish and love you not just any guy those of you ladies who are still V's don't be overwhelmed by peer pressure & the urge to do so and besides staying off sex is easier for women than men so there's nothing stopping you from staying put till marriage
May your days be long
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by LorenzoWisdom(m): 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY

Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by uyisteven(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
What is it with Virginz sef....

Just Give me a lady that has had Sex Once or twice, and I'm Good...
Can't start digging someone who doesn't have a lil bit of Experience... undecided
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Only if one exist...
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
Now, except if suffering from the mental illness called SELF DECEPTION shall anybody say "Any society that PRIORITIZES INDECENCY OVER CHASTITY, is not walking the path of becoming RUINED".

This so called 'MORDERN WORLD' is so filled with EMPTY HEADS who choose to living a LIE, while SELF DECEIVING themselves that they are WISE.

Where is the WISDOM abeg you 'MORDERNS' who are always quick to call anyone who advocates GOOD VIRTUES practiced since primordial as practices by cavemen and cavewomen, ARCHAIC?!

Is IRRATIONALITY not a manifestation of denying EVIDENCE of the eyes, OUR REALITY, EMPIRICAL ANALISIS while upholding FANTASIES, a cherished ILLUSIONS begotten by VAIN DESIRES, a mirage?

The empirical analysis of the consequences of an INDECENT SOCIETY, using the United States of America as a case study of REALITY, with their rebelliousness against TRADITIONAL VALUES OF WHICH 'VIRGINITY' AS THE SUBJECT MATTER HERE, shows nothing but LOSS, UPON LOSS, UPON LOSS to our collective humanity. As such carnal culture promoted as its devastating consequences encroaches the rest of this so called 'MORDERN WORLD'.

O! 'MORDERNS' are you truely WISE?!

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION OF THE 60'S U.S.A. AN EVIDENCE TO THE EYES AND FOR COMMON SENSE!

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled, DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003)

"One might equate growing up with a mistrust of words. A mature person trust his eyes more than his ears. Irrationality often manifest itself in upholding the word against the evidence of the eye. Children...remember far less what they have seen than what they have heard". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition)

This so called modern world keep producing ADULTS who are so INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOUR, who even the most SPOILT CHILDREN would balk at their STUPID!TY.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened more by their juveniles within than enemies without." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition).
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Let me enumerate these fruits of the seed of INDECENCY by attaching numbers to them as to make us see CLEARLY what we are up against so called 'WISE PEOPLE'.

1. Regressions in the qualities of life.

2. Out of wedlock births.

3. Rise in Teen pregnancy.

4. High rise in divorce.

5. Decline in marriage.

6. "During the 1960s, there were only 4 sexually transmitted diseases but now there are 24"

7. Children living in a single parent family has trippled.

Can these enumerated consequences justify that we should underestimate and degrade such an advocacy about 'ABSTAINANCE', 'VIRGINITY' if in TRUTH we are INTELLIGENT BEINGS, whose gift of INTELLECT is to make WISE CHOICES from options in laws of cause and effect?!

I am asking based on empirical consequences enumerated, NOT RELIGIOUS and the fact that we call ourselves homosapiens, wise.

To choose to be MORALLY UPRIGHT or IMMORAL is a human affair not of God. God doesn't get infected with H.I.V. or GONORREAH or SYPHILIS................E.T.C

Its you O! MAN and WOMAN that gets infected with STDs. It's you who will bear the consequences of your own actions. Its not GOD'S business. It's an option to choose by the society to either fold their arms and say "ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS" and be ready to embrace the pandemics of STDs and eventual reality as it already is or to stand upright in TRUTH and HONOUR and DIGNITY saying "NO TO INDECENCY" and reaping the fruit of a COLLECTIVE GOOD.

I have not talked about the EXTERNALITIES to each of these consequences.

For example, the rise in Teen pregnancy is directly proportional to rise in abortion, an externality.

So that when we further trace the consequences of abortion all that there is, is an ugly picture, dehumanizing.

Each of the enumerated, obviously have a chain of NEGATIVE externalities, retrogressive with devastating implications.

CARNAL CULTURE as it has become the culture almost every where in the world today did not start as so without a STRUGGLE to making it so by ACTIVIST who believe in a DREAM. A DREAM OF 'SEXUAL FREEDOM': "Freedom to use our bodies as we choose without having to worry about the burden of unwanted pregnancy".

Its said that, "the urge to 'FIND ONESELF', the activism of the 60s and the quest for autonomy were characterized by changes towards sexual attitudes at the time." (M.J Heale, The Sixties in America; History, Politics and Protest [press, 2001] pp 13-14.

ARE WE STILL FINDING OURSELVES?

ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?

Is 4 STDs before the-60s as against 24 STDs after the -60s a culture of promiscuity a joke?! Am asking intelligent people. 'MORDERNS' WHERE UNA BRAIN DEY ABEG?! ALL YOU GLORIFIED FOOLS!

Does God get infected with GONOREAH? Who are those who get infected with STD for their choice of Immorality and then a pendemic society?

Hmmmm......................!

"We know now that when dreams come true they may turn into NIGHTMARES. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. THE WRITING ON THE WALL IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE, BUT NO ONE HAS FOUND THE KEY TO DECIPHER IT". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

Only NARROW MINDED PEOPLE think of ' 'VIRGINITY' as being solely about MORALITY. It's about a HEALTHY SOCIETY as well. A WISDOM SINCE PRIMORDIAL, SO CALLED 'MORDERNS' CALL ARCHAIC all because the keep self deceiving themself with the invention of Condoms and Pills and INSTITUTIONALIZED Abortion a lack of conscience to commit MURDER.

SoapQueen:
False. Like I said in my other post.

Virginity is such a big deal. It means a lot.

If you know what it means to preserve something of value over the years! Go check UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites and see for yourself.

I'm not even going to lie, I feel jealous of them.
The fact that I am no longer one does not give me the right to start feeling like virgins are backwards.

Who would opt for a tokunbo car when he can buy a brand new one?

I have just quoted a heart of Gold above. One not living a lie! www.nairaland.com/4531494/dear-virgins-nobody-cares-virginity
Re: Girls, Keep Your Virginity! by JOACHINpedro: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hey Shortty///Come Hop on this Divk

I just Tire for this Gold diggers

Time for me to go buy shares for all those companies selling fake virginity packets

At the rate we are going, Virgins will be the New Gold embarassed
This is the man that saw tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

/ Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.