Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,416 members, 7,881,524 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16247 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Lagosboy: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2009
lojik:

Dating married men takes away all your time and by the time u remember ur age, u r desperately looking for one bobo to marry you by force by fire.
All your mates would have been married and then u realise u are ageing @ an alarming rate of 75hrs/min . This is called second hand or fairly used! Aloku.
Then NL get threads with funny subjects like
"Girl 30 needs a hardworking guy to marry (Tribe, religion and age not a barrier)"

who tell you say 30yr old woman be "Girl 30"? Pre-used female homo-sapiens

Simply hilarious !! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Lagosboy: 1:12am On Jun 20, 2009
tytylayor:

dat means all those married women dat are aving dis problem av done it while they r still single, so i tink its a tin dat will never stop,

i believe say all u guys wey dey condemn dis ladies r still single, dis stupid tin is in ur blood, i dnt believe there's any gentle man, so to say, av met and seen a lot who in their look r very gentle but r scorpion wen it comes to ladies matter.
so abegi spare us o

Are u currently dating a married man?? If yes

You could make it legal by marrying him and save him from adultery.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by ourland(m): 2:15am On Jun 20, 2009
Many are the reason girls date married men, these include
but not limited to the following factors:

1.Lack of proper upbringing
2.Bad company
3.Covetousness
4.Abject poverty
5.NFA ( No Future Ambitious)
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by samparian(m): 3:39am On Jun 20, 2009
If you see a brother without a babe, girls dont look at him twice.

All it takes for you to be in their radar is to get a girl and other girls will begin to wonder why you? what did this lady see in this dude that made her marry him?

Another reason is simple,"ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS" grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by cheta02(m): 4:46am On Jun 20, 2009
lol,,the want some of the Goodish.go ask MR.INCREDIBLE
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2009
@ Topic

Poverty/awoof mentality is a major factor
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Money4: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2009
Greed!! Lack Of Morals!! Insensitivity!! NO Handi Work!! and lots more.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by leaps4joj(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2009
diff reasons, Luv, moni, care, bla bla bla
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Hotchyk(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2009
This is a prayer for all girls out there who go around chasing other people's husbands
1. May you regret the day you met him. Amen
2. May your sister sleep with your boyfriend /Husband. Amen
3. May any girl or woman who wants to try this bullshit with my man become infected with incurable boils,scabies and crawcraw Amen,
4. May God give my man a heart that will yearn for me AND only me.AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fimmy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2009
mostly because of Money
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tytylayor: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2009
my answer still remains, if ur husband is doing it, definitely u've done it to som1's hubby to, so no need epe

as to d singles guys complaining too, stop breaking ladies heart and always be urself wen in a relationship

@lagosboy
if am currently dating a married man or not is non of ur biz, be serious and get a gud wife for urself
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by mrsb(f): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2009
A poster said it is the man's fault for succumbing. Whilst I agree, I also hold the chicks responsible - they lay themselves on a plate (literally) and it makes it hard for even the very best man to keep on resisting. I've seen the girls in action and they are like vultures, they don't give up and they are shameless in their behaviour.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2009
they are deformed from home = bad upbringing
or peer influence
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by beingme(f): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2009
i dont see money being the No1 reason.

most ppl think its adventurous
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by camry2008: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
i am married with one issue, i trust my wife and my wife trusted me, the issue of going after young ladies is a thing of the mind, men are poligamouse in nature, grin do it but dont let ur wife to know about it cos it hurt grin grin. as for me- i cant try it cos i love my wife and she loves me more than i do

them never born the girl
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by freezy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hotchyk:

This is a prayer for all girls out there who go around chasing other people's husbands
3. May any girl or woman who wants to try this bullshit with my man become infected with incurable boils,scabies and crawcraw Amen,
4. May God give my man a heart that will yearn for me AND only me.AAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNN

Haba, madam. this your prayers harsh o!

However, I think prayer number 4 is not meant for those chis. . . Savvy?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hotchyk:

For person that prays and enver got answered, how can they curse and pple worries?
I think this is the most pathetic kinda prayer i have ever heard/read.
Whatever happens to pray for ya enemies?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tommyex(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
To get some money and play around with their life jus a little bit,.
Most times it back-fires though
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by MrWaters: 4:47am On Jun 23, 2009
Every1 has differ views for predicament. Most girls do it for daily needs and backups!! Naija girls ar so crazy about situations, always takin tins too serious
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by free2ryhme: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2009
the money of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, what else? With the High rate of poverty and most parents dont wanna take their responsibilities anymore ,
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by beingme(f): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2009
Posted by: Lagosboy
Are u currently dating a married man?? If yes

You could make it legal by marrying him and save him from adultery.

sorry it doesn't apply here. marry him and save him from adultery. why should the man/men not contitent with what they have?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by yommyflo(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2009
money is part of it but i think some decent one are in search of maturity, cos everything is not money
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by yommyflo(m): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2009
GO WHERE YOU WILL BE LOVE AND LOVED, oti tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
yommyflo:

GO WHERE YOU WILL BE LOVE AND LOVED, oti tan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

Do married man really love the babes, or they just love how they can take them to cloud 9?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Do married man really love the babes, or they just love how they can take them to cloud 9?

I believe the married men just use the babes. How many of them eventually marry the ladies? True love is rare (if this ever occurs) in this kind of relationship.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Kx: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
How many of the single men end up marrying them?
Playing instincts knows no nound,married or single.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Kx: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
Kx:

Playing player instincts knows no nound bound, married or single.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by JJYOU: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2009
mrsb:

A poster said it is the man's fault for succumbing. Whilst I agree, I also hold the chicks responsible - they lay themselves on a plate (literally) and it makes it hard for even the very best man to keep on resisting. I've seen the girls in action and they are like vultures, they don't give up and they are shameless in their behaviour.
na true you talk. very sad
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Gentlelady(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
Kx:

How many of the single men end up marrying them?
Playing instincts knows no nound,married or single.

At least when dating a single person, one has the person to himself/herself while the relationship lasts!   Also your mind is at rest that you are not stealing what belongs to another.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Kx: 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
Gentlelady:

At least when dating a single person, one has the person to himself/herself while the relationship lasts!

Unconfirmed survey report have it that an average nigerian boyfriend
keeps at least 3 girlfriends at a time.
So dos the "At least when dating a single person, one has the person to himself/herself while the relationship lasts!" still hold?

Besides u 'd be shocked to learn dat d so thought single men are unconfessed married men.

Someone once called it supply chain mgt.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
Gentlelady:

At least when dating a single person, one has the person to himself/herself while the relationship lasts!   Also your mind is at rest that you are not stealing what belongs to another.

Most Single man has more than one babe at a time, and it is hard for the babe to know who be the real owner.
So everyone na thief, na the one caught be barawo.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by pop247(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2009
Why do married men go after single girls?
We all have reasons behind our actions.
yes there are reasons for all action taken but the question left unasked is, is that 'reason' reasonable enough (good enough) for u to take that action. when u can answer that question then u may change ur mind whether to go ahead or not in taken that action.

Most Single man has more than one babe at a time, and it is hard for the babe to know who be the real owner.
So everyone na thief, na the one caught be barawo.
also applicable to single gals. most of then date more than one man, so nobody is secured from infidelity.

@poster, there are many unnamed reasons for a gal to leave the singlez and date the married men. it's certain that men dont take no for an answer, but the gals can put an end to this mess by resisting and rejecting then, and by doing so they can help these unreasonable & irresponsible men to stop cheating at their wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? / Should I Be More Selfish? / How To Prevent Your Marriage From Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.