Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,494 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why Do Girls Date Married Men - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Girls Date Married Men (16246 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / Women Who Date Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Nezan(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2009
It all boils down to MONEY,,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by sfdaram(f): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
one of the issues in this life that ever remain complex that is only God Almighty that knows why , is the issue of men & women dating.i do agree & disagree with some replies here.

if you say young or single girl date married men,vice verser what of married men dating married women & vice verser.

i tell u issue of dating has nothing to do with nigerians ladies,guys ,men & women alone. is an issue througout the whole world. only people involve can tell the reason why they are doing it.

i disagree with points like upbring,poverty,no future ambition. dating issue happen in both poor & rich enviroment or society.

there are well to do single ladies (from wealthy home) in universities that date married men for reason best known to them not money this time around. dat single lady dating her married boss is for what? young guy banker dating married woman or those women selling clothes in GOTA in isale eko is for what? when a married woman date her driver is for what? when a married man date his house maid is for what?

i tell you if you move around you will see why single lady date married men & some single guys too date married women.
the atrocity is commited both in low & high places. single tenant dating married tenant,single dating married in the office,go to abuja & see datin even in the upper houses for positions & contracts.

some guys remain in abroad today if nt for dating that married woman who help them for papers or document.
so fellow lander, to me is a complex issue dat only d creator can say why? even in the churches & mosques is the same thing.

single dating married, married dating single, married dating married ,reason best known to those involve .

i believe we all need help.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by FILEBE(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2009
it beats me to know why they do that also o o o. haba cant they fall in love with mens of thier size? i am yet to even know what a girl of 19 wants from a guy of 26 isnt that too much?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2009
FILEBE:

it beats me to know why they do that also o o o. haba cant they fall in love with mens of thier size? i am yet to even know what a girl of 19 wants from a guy of 26 isnt that too much?

Haba, how could you tell me that 26 years old guy is too old for a 19 year old babe? haba now
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
Greediness. That's why those girls do what they do. They want to
enjoy what the married ones are already enjoying grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Nezan(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2009
Nezan:

It all boils down to MONEY,,,,,, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I still maintain my stand ,,,,,,,,
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
money for hand, back for ground grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2009
George_D:

Greediness. That's why those girls do what they do. They want to
enjoy what the married ones are already enjoying grin

What are the married ones already enjoying?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by skyone(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2009
bad upbringing
greed
laziness
foolishness
poverty
lack of morality
many reasons
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
skyone:

bad upbringing
greed
laziness
foolishness
poverty
lack of morality
many reasons

i agree with all these except poor upbringing.
most parents in Nija wil never allow their kids to date married men, so i think it is more of adopted style by the kids and has nothing to do with the parents.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by princemarv: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
becouse of money that is involved
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What are the married ones already enjoying?

are you from the moon? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
George_D:

are you from the moon? grin

Ask the married women and they will tell you all they suffer, cos not much for them to enjoy.
Most enjoyment is be4 the woman say "i do".
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tytylayor: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Ask the married women and they will tell you all they suffer, cos not much for them to enjoy.

NTT

but y d topic is on d innocent ladies alone, y d married ones running/chasing those chics too
no put all d blame on ladies o
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
tytylayor:

NTT

but y d topic is on d innocent ladies alone, y d married ones running/chasing those chics too
no put all d blame on ladies o

They are all bad.
Men dont have to chase them.
The babes could say "No" too
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Samola1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
grin
IT'S NOT A NEW ISSUE AND WE ONLY HAVE TO BLAME THE SOCIETY AT LARGE 4 THE LOSS OF OUR VALUES IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION. TO ME IT IS THE ACT OF AN IMPOVERISHED LADY.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sam-ola:

grin
IT'S NOT A NEW ISSUE AND WE ONLY HAVE TO BLAME THE SOCIETY AT LARGE 4 THE LOSS OF OUR VALUES IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION. TO ME IT IS THE ACT OF AN IMPOVERISHED LADY.

U havent seen a babe that has money and messing with married men?
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by FILEBE(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2009
my people abeg is 26 year old guy not too big for a 19 year old girl look at the gap a whooping year of 7 han han thats too much
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

there are more suffering single ladies than you think. that is why they're all
rushing to get a slice of the action by dating married men who try their best
to comfort them.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by naijacann: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2009
this is the reigning trend naw in owerri. Owerri fucknicants no longer care about ya marital status, besides, there isnt an adequate supply of guys these days, found this out while on a visit to nigeria this past easter.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by aigjoey(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2009
Ladies ar made so in nature to steal .
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by tytylayor: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2009
steal wat? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Ben13: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2009
I dunno o
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by JJYOU: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2009
sfdaram:

one of the issues in this life that ever remain complex that is only God Almighty  that knows why , is the issue of men & women dating.i do agree & disagree with some replies here.

if you say young or single girl date married men,vice verser what of married men dating  married women & vice verser.

i tell u issue of dating has nothing to do with nigerians ladies,guys ,men & women alone. is an issue througout the whole world. only people involve can  tell the reason why they are doing it.

i disagree with points like upbring,poverty,no future ambition. dating issue happen in both poor & rich enviroment or society.

there are well to do single ladies (from wealthy home) in universities  that date married men for reason best known to them not money this time around. dat single lady dating her married boss is for what? young guy banker dating married woman  or those women selling clothes in GOTA in isale eko is for what? when a married woman date her driver is for what? when a married man date his house maid is for what?

i tell you if you move around  you will see why single lady date married men & some single guys too date married women.
the atrocity is commited both in low & high places. single tenant dating married tenant,single dating married in the office,[size=13pt]go to abuja & see datin even in the upper houses for positions & contracts.[/size]

some guys remain in abroad today if nt for dating that married woman who help them for papers or document.
so fellow lander, to me is a complex issue dat only d creator can say why?  even in the churches & mosques is the  same thing.

single dating married, married dating single, married dating married ,reason best known to those involve .

i believe we all need help.
are you on something dangerous or you stopped taking some med?.  so they should just continue becos even dogs are doing it?  pathetic. nigerians and excuses.  cos
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
George_D:

to comfort them.

Whichever way yo slice the dice, all is enjoying it and all are doing wrong.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by chykeo(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2009
George_D:

to comfort them.

I think there is a shortage of men. Married women should please pity the unmarried ones and let them have a share of what they are enjoying. Married women should not be selfish. Isiah 4:1
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2009
chykeo:

I think there is a shortage of men. Married women should please pity the unmarried ones and let them have a share of what they are enjoying. Married women should not be selfish. Isiah 4:1

Bad Man
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by fineme007: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
how could u (girls) allow an unreasonable man insert his pendulum into u,i pity u NEMESI will give u a time dose bloody fool
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Whichever way yo slice the dice, all is enjoying it and all are doing wrong.

no slicing and dicing here, brother. besides, nobody said it was right.
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by fineme007: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
remember what u do unto other the same will they do unto u.it is (written) irrespestive of money, sex,love and whatever be warn! !! !!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by Fhemmmy: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2009
fineme007:

remember what u do unto other the same will they do unto u.it is (written) irrespestive of money, sex,love and whatever be warn! !! !!! grin

If that is the case, that means we shouldn't condemn those that are doing it now, cos it might be that they are fulfilling what ought to be, cos many the wife of the man they are messing with has done it to another woman, meaning there wont be a end then
Re: Why Do Girls Date Married Men by GeorgeD1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2009
and so the vicious cycle continues! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Playing Hard To Get Good Or Bad? / Should I Be More Selfish? / How To Prevent Your Marriage From Crashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.