Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village (48785 Views)

''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by tpraiz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
its well...................

but Op this na Old news na::::: embarassed
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by wizkidblogger(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
This happens all over naija. Many baes pretend to be sales girls but add extra runs to it

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Timileyin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
How does this affect thd price of Maggi in the market
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by madjune(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2016
I knew it will come to this when I saw the number of girls bloom in recent years.

It's pure evil if these so called employers employed them for this purpose.
Nemesis will surely visit their business.

But, on the brighter side...I'd witnessed so many individuals grow from lovers to couples and now, families right inside this computer village.

This isn't easy considering how they toil.

Some of them deserve our respect.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by slyng(m): 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2016
Mere speculations .... U share want to make FP ... end time op
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by gbens2000(m): 2:48pm On Jan 08, 2016
Israelie:
Lol.. I de see dem everyday.
I never knew de play card.

I for arrange mine.

Any way tanks for d info
dem put post to enlighten ppl to run away,u see am info abi?
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by free2ryhme: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2016
GurlFriend:
contd

The modus of operandi is simple. Some shop owners have turned pimps for their sales girls and some girls have graduated to “toasting” the male customers themselves. At the end of a transaction, the girls call the buyer to find out if the phones are working fine. They do not do this with just any customer but a man they are interested in. Of course these calls lead from one thing to another. At the end of the day, they are dating the customer. Sources say some of these girls come to the market every day with the hope of meeting not just a new date but a very wealthy one.

These shop owners encourage this because; they utilize the services of some of these girls as sales persons, paying them next to nothing. Some of these owners also pass their sales girls around in the market and openly discuss it among themselves. The “runs” business by the girls is now an open secret in the village that people there look at phone shop sales girls in the Village with derision, despite the fact that it is not all sales girls in the village that are part of this “runs” racket.

Some small phone shop owners have graduated into full times pimps as they now love-vendor their sales girls around town, regardless of whether the clients are customers or not. They also get their cuts when such deals sail through.

However, a lot of sales girls in the Computer Village are not automatically into this “runs” business. It is more prevalent among the small phone shop owners. Even then, numerous phone show sellers are not part of the ring. Yet, they all know it exists in the Village and talk about it with scorn.
It is also pertinent to note that a handful of sales girls in the Village have found life partners while doing their work in the village.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/the-untold-story-of-runs-girls-in-ikeja.html

This is a huge fat lie, chai

No such thing happens in computer village

As an Ikeja boy I speak with authority and knowledge of the terrain

4 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by cruzita(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2016
op abeg how u take know?
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Lilimax(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2016
With all these there 'Mba ji' legs embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by todan(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2016
@ op
spreading rumour like this without backing urself up with proof really makes u nothing but a joke. Next time u do that I'll personally ban u from nairaland. grin
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by DTOBS(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Epistle to the people of Lagos!....
How does this post affect the price of garri and yam for market...or how does it help our Daura President getting hard!!!!!
#Leavethrashforambode
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by princdebola201(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2016
Runs girl- every customer I f-ucked back to back was a hit, "Bleep this shit..!!!! Iyalaya anybody "Runs girls ti take over""

Customer-- Aunty Rose if na money you want oya come take am gringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by ojasy: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm just passing by
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by alabi484(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
I beg to differ... it doesn't happen in computer village alone and it's not even up to quarter of how you're making it seem

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
Na lie jor.Most sales girls make extra cash mainly from adding extra prizes on a phone or computer and it accessories from customers who patronize them.Let me say a computer is sold for 50k,she will add extra rate on it,like 2 or 3k.That becomes her own gain from the sale.Stop degrading those girls.I have hustle in that area before.Where runs girls no dey?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by seggzz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
May Almighty Creator save this our girls. Economic hardships is becoming terrible on them. Majority are turning to runs girls here and there in search for survival.

Men are always testing their soup. Ladies are selling their own natural products.

Man must wack!!!
Girls must eat. Don't be surprised your sisters may be there.
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by semid4lyfe(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
alotofgrace:
Eehhrrr, one correction OP.

Computer village isn't the largest tech market in west aflika, kindly visit alaba int'l.

Well u could call it runs, but they call it advanced customer relations and follow-up strategy

Alaba is an Electronic/Electrical Appliances market.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
alabi484:
I beg to differ... it doesn't happen in computer village alone and it's not even up to quarter of how you're making it seem
You dey mind am.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by tivta(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
We need a better source seun
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by ojnnaco(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
Leave Trash for LAWMA and leave D1ck for Oloshe
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Socketbet: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
What else??
Na ur money kill am joor
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by great664(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
publicenemy:

How can such unconfirmed write up Without proof like this make front page. This is tarnishing the image of the girls in computer village.

I am embarrassed at the Moderators on this forum.
Na today you know say Nairalander don loose am.

They always move unconfirm stories to FP forgetting that they are destroying the image sales girls there and Nigeria as a whole, so because a female banker go after her customer that made all the female bankers Olosho?

The OP is just pained because a very beautiful and hardworking sales girl is taking her man that why she lazily wrote this to tarnish their image.

Good and enlightening topic are wasting but the mods are foolishly posting trash on FP.

Nairalander is now thrash
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
This is absolute bullsshit
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2016
Didnt know Computer village was a red light district. shocked
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by texazzpete(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2016
publicenemy:

How can such unconfirmed write up Without proof like this make front page. This is tarnishing the image of the girls in computer village.

I am embarrassed at the Moderators on this forum.

I swear, it's terrible.
Just running with a rumor to tarnish all the ladies In otigba
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Adonis3: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
refiner:
all becos of money......may God save dem all.....Amen

This girl
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by sweetrace(f): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
I'm still wondering why Nigerians will insist on tarnishing the image of Nigerian girls. According to the op and some comments I just read here female bankers, computer village workers, ... Majority of Nigerian girls are runs girls. In other words, prostitutes. This is definitely not a true reflection of females in Nigeria. Perhaps it is simply true of the type of females the op and Nigerian female bashers associate with.
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Jacko01: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
See amoebas nigerian women dat hav not married truly lack maintenance n gid grooming culture see yeye dirty fat na
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by nwakaibeya1: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2016
TRUTH is constant in the justice&spiritual world&thats why humans dont like TRUTH,once SPIRITUAL justice is applied#ask us if u have the means
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by omolola15(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
I have an office in computer village and I've been there since 2006. This is the first time I'm hearing this. Who is your source? And I'll need more than this write up to believe you. Please don't tarnish the image of these girls.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by ladenz(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Meanwhile the picture looks like a competition for Miss potbelly.
Re: The Untold Story Of 'runs Girls' In Ikeja Computer Village by Gkemz: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
One can meet his life partner in several places not necessarily in the phone shops. Ikeja or no ikeja a flirt will always flirt around wherever she found herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend In SFC Jos (see Photos) / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Best Friend In A Simple Wedding In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.