Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,318 members, 7,916,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

What Can I Do To Recover My Money Back From FBN Assurance Limited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do To Recover My Money Back From FBN Assurance Limited (825 Views)

FBN, Zenith, 2 Others Appointed Settlement Banks for Naira/RMB Currency swap / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back / How Can I Recover My Money From A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Recover My Money Back From FBN Assurance Limited by kaab: 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2016
My Name is Abiodun, I invested the sum of 500,000 on an insurance policy at FBN Assurance Ltd. in 2014.
But I want to cancel the policy because of my mother sickness in which she is currently in a hospital in lagos, and I need the the sum of N210,000 for operating fee, in which I know I will suffer 40% loss on the capital invested, but I had no option than to accept it.
Then I went to the insurance brance office at Ikeja Lagos to fill the cancellation form and submit the necessary document, which is the agreement form and teller that shows the payment for the policy, but according to the insurance booklet given to me by the insurance company shows that I will need to wait for 5working days for them to credit my savings account.
I filled the cancellation form since on the 21st if December 2015 till today January 8, 2016 no kobo has been credited to my bank account.
I called there main office of several occasions in which they told me they are working on it.
The condition of my mother is becoming worse as the Doctor says, no payment no treatment.
I need your help on what I can do concerning this issue.
I will appreciate if this can be posted on the front page.
attached are the pix of the booklet given to me by the insurance company.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal My Cash Card Conversion To Naira / Pm For Sale / Why Agriculture Is Not The Solution To Job Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.